CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

ICE- Rock'em Sock'em= 49 Min
MV= 8.20
CB= 549

Body Beast- Bulk Legs= 41 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 336

Total calories burned= 885;)

Debbie- Awesome workout today with Cardio Coach 6 w/Candace which was 54 min long and you ran a distance of 3.67 miles, Wow! High fives! Now go have an amazing and blessed Tuesday.:):cool::D

Roxie- Sorry you are ill please take care and get rest. Also drink plenty of fluids clear broth, and clear liquids and gatorade helps too! Feel better! I will send you ((cyber)) healing prayers and blessings.:);)

Belinda- Have a great workout and blessed day.:):cool::D

Hugs and blessings to all!:)

Nora

Manage to keep some sips of water down but I have a headache and my stomach is killing me. 3 Week Yoga Retreat review if I can find the packaging I am going to send it back it really doesn’t flow very well.

Today I did a total body workout. Today I did two high rep exercises for Back and Shoulders. Had a great workout but should have lifted a bit heavier.

Did 3 circuits of 6 reps, no rest during the circuits but rested a bit in between starting a new set. I warmed up with XTrain. The extra exercises were 16 reps each.

Chin-Ups - 8/8/8 reps
Run Rows - 15's (these burned)
Incline Chest Press - 80#
Arnold Press - 20's
Lateral Raise - 10's (these burned)
Dumbbell Curls - 20's
Lying Triceps Barbell Extension - 35#
Leg Press Station - 155#
Hanging Knee Raise - 12/12/12 reps

Workout was 33 minutes, burned 197 calories. Avg HR was 120 and Max was 167.

Then I walked on my treadmill for a bit on a 4% incline. 25 minutes, went 1.25 miles, burned 129 calories and went 3043 steps. Avg HR was 89 and Max was 100.

Roxie - I sure hope you get better soon!

Nice going with your workouts everyone! Have a great day!

Good Morning,

I did StudioSweat Spin May 3 2016 w/Cat & Brian and 3 Week Yoga Retreat Week 2 Stretch and later I will do another yoga to make up for yesterday. I am feeling a whole lot better than yesterday, I hope to never go through that again.

Debbie-good job today and thanks for the well wishes

Belinda-thanks for the well wishes

Nora-thanks for the well wishes

Good morning,

STS Shock Cardio: HiiT - Pyramid + SBF barre + LB Barfoot cardio is done.

Roxie - I am glad you are feeling better today. WTG, on your workout today.

Debbie - nice job!

Happy Hump Day, everyone!

Quick update on my MRI: I just got a call from my doctors nurse at Fort Dietrich. They just got the MRI this morning. My doc wants me to see Orthopedic. I have arthritis in my knees, which I already knew. The MRI showed something on the bone on my knee cap(?). I may need surgery? or injections with some therapy? So, for now I still keep everything very low impact until I see the Orthopedic.

Good Afternoon girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN+ 3 songs = 54 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 686
Distance= 5.0 Miles

Body Beast- Bulk Block2- Bulk Arms= 36 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 295

Total calories burned= 981 :)

Debbie- Wow killer workout today for back and shoulders.:cool::D I love these total body circuit workouts you've been doing, they sound fun.:) Nice warm up choice one from XTrain which is great. Then you walked on my treadmill for a bit on a 4% incline. 25 minutes for 1.25 miles. High fives and WTG on that awesome workout. You Rocked that workout. :cool::DNow go have an amazing blessed day!:):):D

Roxie- Sorry your ill I hope you feel better soon. You gotta get water and fluids in to get well. Oh, I've been wondering what you thought about 3 Week Yoga Retreat, I see you said something about wanting to return it. Please get some rest and get some fluids in. Take care!
Oh, I just read on a more recent post that you are feeling beter than yesterday so that is good news. I'm surprised you worked out today so you must be feeling better. Nice workout today with StudioSweat Spin and a 3 Week Yoga Retreat workout. Good job on your workout today, now get some rest and have a blessed day!:):):cool::D

Belinda- Nicely done today with STS Shock Cardio: HiiT - Pyramid + SBF barre + LB Barfoot cardio great job on your workout today, high fives WTG!!!:cool::D Its good you heard back on the MRI from your doctor and will need to see an Orthopedic, hoping he'll be able to help and get rid of the knee pain. Take care and be well!~:);)

Hugs, blessings & well wishes:);)

Nora

Today I did Cardio Coach 1 and had a really good workout considering I am so tired today. My cats kept waking me up last night, one of them meowing real weirdly and the other sleeping on my back. Oh well, glad I had such a good workout.

Workout was 36 minutes, went 2.52 miles, burned 276 calories (TM said 341) and went 5098 steps. Avg HR was 134 and Max was 196.

Roxie - Glad you are feeling better so soon, must have been the 24 hour bug.

Belinda - I hope they can help with your knee pain. There is so much they can do for knees now. Sorry you are going through this, though, I know it isn't fun.

Nora - Great job with your workout. At least you are down to an hour and a half now. LOL!!

Good morning,

MMA KB plus SBF Gentle Quick HiiT (10 min)+ UB stretch (14 min) is done.

Debbie - thank you! You are right...they can do a lot with knees these day's. I am not worried. I will keep my cardio low impact and the weights lighter especially for leg day.

Nora - thanks! Nice job yesterday.

Roxie - hope you feel better today.

That's it for me today. I am in decluttering moods these day's. Need to keep going before I ran out of steam.

Good morning girls!

Here's todauy's workout:

Fit Split- Boxing Bootcamp- Timesaver# 2 Just Kickboxing+Abs+ Stretch= 47 Min
MV= 8.70
CB= 558

Fit Split- Low Impact Cardio/Metabolic Conditioning- Timesaver #3- Just Metabolic Conditioning+ Stretch= 30 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 348

Total calories burned= 906

Debbie-Great workout today with Cardio Coach Vol.1. and running for 36 minutes and a distance of 2.52 miles, WTG!!:):cool::D Bravo!! Hopefully your cats will let you get some sleep tonight . I know I've cut my workout time down but its hard I gotta have my Cardio Coach and I am in the middle of a Body Beast rotation so this is the best I can do. Have a blessed and wonderful Thursday.:);)

Belinda- Great workout today with MMA KB plus SBF Gentle Quick HiiT (10 min)+ UB stretch (14 min)WTG & high fives!!:):cool::D:D Yes, there is a lot they can do now with knees and keeping everything low impact like you already been doing is very important and being careful about weights with leg day as well. You are already being careful and have been for a while now so that all is good. You are awesome and I will send prayers your way. Take care!:);):cool::D

Roxie- I hope you are feeling better! Take care and if your feeling up to a workout today, have a fun one. Get well soon! Have a blessed day:);):cool:

Hugs, blessings, and well wishes:);)

Nora

Today I did a total body workout. Today I did two high rep exercises for Biceps and Legs. Had a great workout. Used all three of my bars, LOL! Glad it's Friday!

Did 3 circuits of 6 reps, no rest during the circuits but rested a bit in between starting a new circuit. I warmed up with XTrain. The extra exercises were 16 reps each.

Pullovers - 35#
Dumbbell Chest Press - 35's
Overhead Barbell Shoulder Press - 40#
EZ Barbell Curl - 45#
Alternate Hammer Curls - 15's - 16 reps
Overhead Dumbbell Triceps Ext - 30#
Deads to Squats - 55#/65#/65# (love these)
Firewalkers - 4 sets of 4 reps each way so 32 reps
V-Ups - 20/16/16 reps

Workout was 36 minutes, burned calories. Avg HR was 1 and Max was 170.

Then I wanted to do a kickboxing workout but didn't really have enough time to finish one of them, I only had 20 minutes left. So I just walked on my treadmill. Boring! At least I'm reading a good book! That helps. Walked for 20 minutes, went 1 mile, burned 106 calories and went 2436 steps. Avg HR was 81 and Max was 97. Really low.

Have a great weekend every one!!

Good Morning,

I walked on the TM for 35 minutes then followed that up with KCM Build and Burn Kickbox Kettlebell Fusion.

Debbie-good job today.

Here's today's workout:

Body Beast- Bulk Block2 - Bulk Back= 29 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 238

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN+ 3 songs = 53 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 673
Distance= 5.02 Miles

Total calories burned= 968 :)

Debbie- High five on today's workout with an XTrain Warm up, Then total body circuit high reps Legs &n Bi's and walked 20 min on the treadmil for 1 mile. That is one awesome workout that gets a lot done. Have an awesome & blessed Friday.:):cool::D

Roxie- Great workout today WTG High fives with your treadmill walk for 35 minutes then KCM Build and Burn Kickbox Kettlebell Fusion. That was amazing, now go have a blessed and fab Friday!:);):cool::D

Belinda- I hope all is well with you. Have great workout & blessed day, give Brawler a hug for me.

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- Low HiiT 20= 20 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 205

T25 Alpha- Total Body Circut= 29 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 356

Body Beast- Bulk Block 2- Bulk Shoulders= 43 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 352

Total calories burned= 913 :cool:

That's it for me today girls have a blessed and wonderful Saturday/weekend.:);)

Hugs & Blessings:);)

Nora

Hi girls!:)

Here' today's workout:

PiYo- Drench= 48 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 459

Total calories burned= 459

Have a blessed and wonderful Sunday:)

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Today I did a total body workout and this week I am doing a Rep Out Set with the 3rd circuit. I really felt this one and my HR was up there the whole time.

I am getting a bit frustrated because my thighs are getting big for some reason. All my pants are tight and I don't like it. I'm not sure why? My eating is mostly spot on (except for Saturday's). I'm wondering if adding in the leg weight work that I've been doing lately is doing this? I don't see how it could, though. But it seems like when I wasn't doing any legs, I was much thinner in the thigh area. I'm not lifting heavy for legs so they can't be getting bulky. It bums me out.

Did 3 circuits of 8 reps, doing the Rep Out Set with the 3rd circuit, no rest during the circuits but rested a bit in between starting a new set. I warmed up with XTrain. The Rep Out exercises were 16 reps each.

Dumbbell Shoulder Press - 20's
Rep Out Set - Lateral Raise - 10's/16 reps
T-Bar Rows - 55#
Rep Out Set - Bent Over Raise - 12's/16 reps
Dumbbell Chest Press - 35's
Rep Out Set - Dumbbell Flies - 20's/16 reps
Barbell Curls - 40#
Rep Out Set - "W" Curls - 15's/16 reps
Close Grip Dumbbell Press - 25's
Rep Out Set - Dips - 16 reps
Squats - 25's
Rep Out Set - Leg Extensions - 30#/16 reps
Sit-Ups - 20/20/20 reps

Workout was 38 minutes, burned 251 calories. Avg HR was 130 and Max was 196.

Then I did the Tabata workout on my treadmill and then jogged the rest of the time. Workout was 21 minutes, went 1.36 miles, burned 144 calories and went 2871 steps. Avg HR was 120 and Max was 183.

I'm at work already so I can't do personals. Have great workouts everyone!! Nice job this weekend with your workouts!!

Good Morning,

I broke a toe on Friday before I went to work so wearing shoes has been uncomfortable so I did Ice Rock’em Sock’em TS#4 in my socks then tried to walk on the treadmill without shoes but ended up putting shoes on and I kept it to 2o minutes. We are expecting our new GS any day now trying to work my work schedule around it’s arrival so I can take care of the other two boys.

Debbie-good job today.

Good afternoon girls!:):)

Here's today's workout:

Body Beast- Bulk Block 2- Bulk Chest= 38 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 311

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN+ 3 songs = 54 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 686
Distance= 5.05 Miles

Total calories burned= 997

Debbie- high fives on your workout today. :DYou did a nice warm up with XTrain.
Your workout was a total body workout consisting of 3 circuits of 8 reps, doing the Rep Out Set with the 3rd circuit, no rest during the circuits but rested a bit in between starting a new set.
Then you hit the treadmill for a Tabata workout and jogged the remainder of time. That is a killer workout bravo!!:cool::D:D With Regards to possible issues with Leg day, maybe sub in XTrain Legs a premix or if you have Ice a premix from To The Mat either of those are leg focused with out or almost no weight but they do work the leg muscles you will feel it. There is even a floor premix I believer that is killer from Butts & Guts no weight is used. Then there is also the internet I'd suggest Linda Wooldridge she has some good ones that are free as well. Those are some suggestions to try that are focused on legs but non weight lifting types. Have a blessed Monday:):cool:

Roxie- Ouch! about your broken toe, that hurts. I've been there and understand completely. Wow!! All that and you still worked out with Ice Rock’em Sock’em TS#4 in my socks . I see the walking on TM in socks did not workout so you did it in shoes and walked 20 minutes. You are such a rock star today getting it done. High fives and Wow!! :):cool::D:D Oh cool you're expecting a new GS any time now. Wow, that is so cool. I hope your DD has an easy delivery and a beautiful baby. Have a blessed day and take it easy on that toe.:);)

Belinda- I hope all is well with you. Have a great workout and a blessed fab Monday!:);):D Hugs for Brawler for me.;)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.