CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Today I did a workout I put in treadmill app that I got from one of the running magazines I get. It's called HiiT Rep Run and it's fun and tough. It starts off with a 5 minute walking warmup, then a 10 minute jog and then goes into 8 - 1 minute sprints on a 3% incline with 2 minutes rest between each sprint. Then it ends with another 10 minute jog and 5 minute walking cool down. It's tough. I think I will change the last 10 minute jog to 5 minutes, after all those sprints, it's tough to get 10 more minutes in continuous running - at least for me it is. But I had a great workout, love this one!

Workout was 56 minutes, ran 3.96 miles, burned 399 calories (TM said 535) and went 8001 steps. Avg HR was 120 and Max was 199.

Roxie - Sorry to hear about your toe, I'm sure that isn't fun!

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Hey guys,

I am back! Got logged out on Friday and couldn't log into the forum to safe my life. Customer service had to manually reset my password :) Cathe customer service is the best :)

I have lots to catch up on, BBL!

Workout is done: I did Cathe's Circuit Blast + SBF Cardio+Arms.

Have a great day and workout, everyone. BTW, I still kept up with all my workouts.

Good morning girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Body Beast- Bulk Legs= 41 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 336

Fit Split- Boxing Bootcamp -Timesaver #2 Just Kickboxing + Abs + Stretch= 47 Min
MV= 8.70
CB= 558

Total calories burned= 894

Debbie- Killer workout today with Treadmill HiiT Rep Run, wow that sounds awesome and challenging. High fives on a spectacular workout WTG, now go have a terrific blessed Tuesday.:):cool::D

Belinda- Glad your all logged back in and got that straightened out with Cathe's customer service. I've heard countless times that Cathe has awesome customer service and from my own experience as well I'd say that is true. Great workout today BTW with Cathe's Circuit Blast + SBF Cardio+Arms. Those all sound like great workouts so no doubt you did get a great workout. Have a blessed day!:);):cool:

Roxie- I hope your toe is better and happy grandma watch!:);)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Today I did a total body workout with a Rep Out Set with the 3rd circuit. Had a good workout, it was tough.

Did 3 circuits of 8 reps, doing the Rep Out Set with the 3rd circuit, no rest during the circuits but rested a bit in between starting a new set. I warmed up with GS Chest & Tris. The Rep Out exercises were 16 reps each.

Incline Barbell Press - 75#
Rep Out Set - Pushups - 16 reps
Barbell Overhead Press - 45#/1 set - 40#/2 sets
Rep Out Set - Plate Front Raise - 12#/16 reps
Dumbbell Rows - 25's
Rep Out Set - Run Rows - 12's/16 reps
Lying Dumbbell Extensions - 15's
Rep Out Set - Kickbacks - 8's/16 reps
Dumbbell Curls - 22's
Rep Out Set - Hammer Curls - 15's/16 reps
Static Lunges - 22's
Rep Out Set - Plie Squats - 25#/16 reps

Workout was 32 minutes, burned 222 calories. Avg HR was 130 and Max was 158.

Then I walked on my treadmill for a bit. Reading a good book. I have read several really good books lately, I love to read! Workout was 20 minutes, went 1.02 miles, burned 115 calories and went 2478 steps. Avg HR was 104 and Max was 135.

Roxie - How's the toe? Hope it isn't too bad.

Nora - Nice job with your workout!!! You had a nice calorie burn too! Woo hoo!

Belinda - Sorry your internet was down last weekend, i hate when that happens. Great job with your workout!!!

Good Morning,

I did Ice Upper Body TS #1 then StudioSweat Spin 9 Ways To Burn Fat each song featured a different instructor. I need to do abs forgot about those.

Debbie-good job today you are kicking butt with those exercises. Toe still hurts really doesn’t like shoes but the purple areas are gone just down to black and blue.

Nora-good job

Belinda-I really do like Ice so many things you can do with it.

Good morning,

Step Moves + SBF barre workout is done.

Roxie - sorry to hear about your toe. I knew you would like ICE. I also like it.

Debbie - it wasn't my internet, It had something to do with the Cathe forum log in. it wouldn't take my password? It's all good.

Nora - nicely done yesterday.

Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Here's today's workout:

Body Beast- Bulk Block2- Bulk Arms= 41 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 336

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN+ 3 songs = 53 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 686
Distance= 5.05 Miles

Total calories burned= 1022:)

Debbie- Another awesome workout for you today with total body workout with a Rep Out Set with the 3rd circuit and walked on the TM a little. High fives on your workout WTG!!:);):D

Roxie- Any news yet on baby watch front? I wish your DD and baby to both be healthy and well. If you worked out today have a fun workout and a blessed day.:);)

Belinda- Have an awesome workout and blessed day:);):cool:

Hugs & Blessings:);)

Nora

Last edited:
Today I did Cardio Coach 4 again and I am loving that workout. I had such a dread factor to it until now. Fun workout and I did well with it. This one has a lot of hill climbs, but the more I'm learning about running, the more I see professional runners train on hills. The sprint up hills, they jog up hills, so that is what I have been doing. It's tough, but then I find when I do a jog or sprint on a flat setting, it is easy. Love it!!

Workout was 45 minutes, ran 3.41 miles (weird but my TM showed 3.14 - same stats as the last time I did this only the FB showed 3.33 miles), burned 346 calories (TM showed 462) and went 6663 steps. Avg. HR was 129 and Max was 199.

I then did the ab work from Xtrain, I did Core #1. That is a great ab workout. Had to stop when she got to the plank work but still had a great ab workout. Anyone know if there is a Core #2 on this series? I'll have to check through the other DVD's to see.

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Good Afternoon girls!

I finished today's workout and will now check in.:)

Here's today's workout:

ICE- Metabolic Total Body = 49 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 535

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Cardio Core = 28 Min
MV= 9.40
CB= 359

Ab Hits- Workout #6 Slow & Heavy Bi's & Tri's Abs= 8 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 55

Total calories burned= 949:)

That's it for me today girls no time for personals. I hope you all had awesoome workout and a blessed day.:);)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did Ice To The Matt TS#2 band an Floorwork. My toe still hurts and is black and blue around the top of my foot around the other toes. DD is still hanging there wish baby woould just come out all ready this waiting is driving me crazy.

Today I did Cardio Coach 1, didn't have time for anything else since I had to get to work early today. Had a great, sweaty workout!

Workout was 36 minutes, burned 277 calories (TM said 349), went 2.59 miles and 5199 steps. Avg HR was 127 and Max was 201.

At work so no personals. Have great workouts and a great weekend!

Here's today's workout:

Body Beast- Bulk Block2 - Bulk Back= 29 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 238

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN+ 3 songs = 54 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 686
Distance= 5.05 Miles

Total Calories burned= 981:)

Debbie- As usual awesome workout today with Cardio Coach Vol.1. Have a spectacularly blessed Friday:);)

Sorry no time for personals today. I hope everyone has a blessed Friday and great workouts, Good luck on the GS!

Hugs and blessings girls!:);)

Nora

Here's today's workout:

Core De Force- MMA Speed= 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

KCM-30MTF- Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

Body Beast- Bulk Block 2- Bulk Shoulders= 48 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 352

Total calories burned= 978:cool:

That's it for me today girls, I hope everyone has a beautiful & blessed Saturday.:);):cool::D

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.