CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi everyone,

Had computer problems this morning. I couldn't log into anything. It's all fixed. Thank goodness.

Today I did a 4DS KB/legs & core. Two more workouts than I am doing with the 4DS's. I also did SBF HiiT circuit workout.

Roxie - I doubt your are fat :) I hope your mother in law is ok. How do you like Yoga Retreat? I haven't done it yet.

Debbie - good job on CC2. I miss those workouts. Should take one out and walk.

Nora - great job yesterday.

I am tired from fixing my computer. I will be back tomorrow.

Good Evening,

DH and I went for a walk tonight since it was 77 suppose to snow Saturday. My Ice came in today. I am 5’0tall and weigh 130lbs so yes I am fat because I don’t eAt very well.

Belinda-mother in law is not doing so well, and not sure about yoga yet.

Debbie-good job today

Roxie - sorry to hear about your mother in law (((HUGS)) My thoughts and prayers are with her. I am going to pull out the yoga soon.

BBL!

Today I did a total body workout, I had an excellent workout and love this one!!

Did 3 circuits of 8 reps, no rest during the circuits but rested a bit in between starting a new set. I warmed up with XTrain

Barbell Shoulder Press - 35#
Front Raises - 12's
Dumbbell Chest Press - 35's - Holy smokes these were hard!
Incline Flies - 25's
Alternate Dumbbell Curl w/Twist - 20's
Hammer Curls - 20's
Leg Extensions - 30#
Dumbbell Triceps Extension - 12's
Kickbacks - 8's
T-Bar Rows - 55#
Reverse Flies - 12's

Workout was 34 minutes, burned 212 calories. Avg HR was 123 and Max was 193.

Then I walked on my treadmill for 21 minutes, went 1.05 miles, burned 114 calories and went 2567 steps. Avg HR was 93 and Max was 127.

Roxie - Sorry about your mother-in-law. And start eating right!! :)

Belinda - How's the knee? Hope it's feeling better. And how's Brawler? Is he doing ok?

Nora - Do you realize you are working out for 2 hours a day? I thought you were going to try and not do that? I think you are over training, but I don't want to tell you what to do. I don't know how your body deals with that. Nice job yesterday, though, and nice calorie burn!!!

Hope you all have great workouts and a great weekend!!

Good morning, It's Friday!!!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 3- 1 Mile of Motivation= 15 Min
MV= 7.70
CB= 158

Body Beast- Build Block 1- Legs= 38 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 311

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN+ 2 songs = 46 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 584
Distance= 4.30 Miles

Total calories burned= 1053:)

Roxie- ITs nice you and your DH got a walk in last night, I bet it was nice enjoying warmer temps for a change.
Sorry to hear your MIL is not feeling well. I hope she feels better soon, I'll keep her in my prayers. Take care and have a fun Friday workout and a blessed day!:);)

Debbie- Awesome Friday workout with Total body weights 3 circuits and 8 reps, Nice warm up with XTrain. Wow, girlfriend those are some humbling awesome heavy weights there, bravo and high fives!!:D:cool::) Then you hit the treadmill for a 21 minute walk and went 1.05 miles. Great Fab & Fierce Friday workout. I didn't realize until I read your comment I have been pushing 2 hour workouts, no wonder I feel so fatigued. I will work on scaling that back, you're right that is too much, I appreciate your comment, thank you. Have a blessed & Super awesome Friday!:);)

Belinda- What's on tap for your Friday workout? Yoga? No mater what it is have a blessed & wonderful day!:);)

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Happy Friday, everyone.

SBF D40 Relaxation Stretch + 2 mile walk is done.

Debbie - Brawler is doing fine considering. Thanks for asking about him! My knee feels a little better. Thanks for asking. I am doing everything without a step/high impact/jumping. I try not to over due it with lots of cardio, if I do my knee starts to border me. Weird! Good job today.

Nora - good job yesterday.

That's it for me today.

Last edited:
Good afternoon~!:)

I just finished today's workout later th an I wanted, but will now check in.

Here's today's Workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 5 Mix and Match Mile- Waistline Work= 16 Min
MV= 7.55
CB= 165

Body Beast- Build Block1- Back & Bi's= 50 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 410

Zumba- Shake shake- Beginner Zumba- Step by Step= 31 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 254

Total calories burned= 829 ;)

That's it for me girls, I hope everyone has a blessed and fun weekend.:cool::D:D

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Hi everyone

I did my workouts easier today, just getting around to post. I was sitting on my deck for a few hours and enjoy the sun.
SBF TB barre + 4DS LIS Shoulders/calves is done. Skipped the ab section, not a big fan of this one. I will do another one tomorrow.

Have a great evening.

Good morning!:)

I just did a quick little workout for stretching today and I will now check in.

Here's today's workout: This felt awesome!

PiYo- Sweat= 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

That's it for me today, have a blessed Sunday girls, see ya at tomorrow's check in.:);)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Hi everyone,

My workout for today: 4DS BC/KC premix #5 (weights first than BC). Needed to switch things up a bit. It was my last workout for the 4DS :) Next week I will play around with the Shock Cardio Series. After that I will do STS M2 and 3 again. I can't wait to get to the finish line.

Do STS in its entirety DONE
Take one week off DONE
Do Gym Styles for one month DONE
Do the low impact series for two weeks DONE
Do Four Day Split for one month DONE
Do Shock Cardio Series for two weeks
Do STS Meso two and Meso three

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great Sunday, everyone.

Today I did a total body workout. This week I will do two exercises for two body parts each day. So today I did two exercises for Chest and Tri's. Had a great workout and lifted heavy.

Did 3 circuits of 6 reps, no rest during the circuits but rested a bit in between starting a new set. I warmed up with XTrain. The extra exercises were 16 reps each.

Barbell Rows - 65#
Barbell Chest Press - 80#
Push-Ups - 16 reps
Upright Rows - 40#/45#
Barbell Curl - 40#/45#
Close Grip Barbell Press - 70#
Dips - 16 reps
Squats - 25's

Workout was 31 minutes, burned 204 calories. Avg HR was 125 and Max was 160.

Then I did the Tabata workout on my treadmill and then walked the rest of the time. 27 minutes, went 1.5 miles, burned 168 calories and went 3317 steps. Avg HR was 106 and Max was 158.

Have great workouts everyone!

Good morning,

Cathe Athletic Step (without the step) is done. I have a confession to make :( I had this dvd since it came out and tried it one time. Couldn't get the hang of this one and gave up. I was so frustrated! I actually had it up for sale once and pulled it for some reason. I am glad I did! I should have tried the dvd without the step, it's so much easier to learn the step moves. I can't wait to try Step Moves, that's another one I gave up right away, lol. I do enjoy doing step workouts without the step. No worry dripping over the step :D

Have a great Monday, everyone.

Good Morning,

Yesterday I did a 35 minute walk on the treadmill then 3 Week Yoga Retreat Weekend Sunday AM an then went to GS’s 2nd Birthday came home and did the PM yoga. Today was a StudioSweat Spin Counterintuitive w/Mike followed by 3 Week Yoga Retreat Week 2 Core. My DD thinks her baby will be her by the end of the week if not they are going to induce her next week.

Debbie-good job today you are really rocking these Body part workouts.

Nora-good job

Belinda-you have a good plan, my Ice arrived Saturday so going to start those in May

Good afternoon girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Body Beast- Bulk Block 2- Bulk Chest= 38 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 311

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN+ 3 songs = 53 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 686
Distance= 5.0 Miles

Total calories burned= 997:cool:

Belinda- Nice workout Sunday with 4DS BC/KC premix #5 (weights first than BC). You are moving right along wth all your workouts, bravo!!! Have a great workout & a blessed workout:):cool::D Awesome modification for today's workout with Athletic step without the step, great idea. Great workout today, well done and loved that you modified it to make it fun and doable for you. I used to love step, now with my MS balance issues it can be a real concern worrying about tripping and falling, so your tip was helpful. Have a blessed and wonderful day!:D:D

Debbie- Bravo on your awesome inspiring total body workout of 3 circuits of 6 reps.Today you did Chest & 3 circuits of 6 reps, no rest during the circuits but rested a bit in between starting a new set. I see you warmed up with XTrain. The extra exercises were 16 reps each.
Then you added on Tabata workout on treadmill, and then walked total was 27 min on treadmill distance of 1.5 miles. WTG girlfriend you rocked that workout!:)

Roxie- High fives on all your workouts done with treadmill walks, studio sweat, and 3 week yoga retreat. Wow, that is a great line up of workouts. So, how are you liking 3 Week Yoga Retreat? I'd love to hear your take on it. Have a blessed day and bravo and high fives on all the workouts you've been doing, that is awesome!:):(:cool::D

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Nora - great job with your workout. Try doing step without a step. I think you like it. I will take you some getting used without the step but once you get the hang of it, you will like it.

Good morning,

SBF D44 Spring Into Fitness 2018 Gentle Quick HIIT = 10 min + Lower Body Stretch-Target = 9 min plus Travel Fit is done.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. Have a great workout and day, everyone.

Today I did Cardio Coach 6 w/Candace and had a great workout. This one is my favorite long CC workout, it has some great challenges. I did really well with it.

Workout was 54 minutes, ran 3.67 miles, burned 408 calories (TM said 514) and went 7466 steps. Avg HR was 129 and Max was 207. It took a while to get my HR up this morning, and I certainly don't think it actually hit 207. By the last challenge, though, it was up there.

Great job on your workouts yesterday!

No time for personals today, I am late for work. I hope you all have great workouts today!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.