TA method ... No wonder!

That just looks crazy :0
It looks like an accident waiting to happen. I'm pretty much open to anything new. Heck, I even have a few Buti Yoga dvd's that I really enjoy but this just looks so bizarre to me. My husband thinks I'm nuts already but if he ever walked in on me doing that........CHRIST!

It looks like an accident waiting to happen. I'm pretty much open to anything new. Heck, I even have a few Buti Yoga dvd's that I really enjoy but this just looks so bizarre to me. My husband thinks I'm nuts already but if he ever walked in on me doing that........CHRIST!

yep.

And people thought all she had in store for them was 800 reps in plank position....mwahahaha!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had she been drinking?????
IDK what she's been drinking but I decided to try some of the stuff in her Dynamic Eating plan today out of curiosity...I have never had beet juice before but beets were never something that appealed to me by themselves....so i tossed the spinach and kale and beets in with water and two dates and an apple...and it's surprisingly good.
Ok so yes it didn't say add an apple...but surely no nutritionist would begrudge you an apple if you agree to juice beets and kale. Why so much hate from peeps? She gets such a bad wrap but when I try her stuff it's fine.
If you have the sense to tweak it.

Over the last four years, I think she's done pretty well for herself, and I think that Autumn Calabrese is going to too. Although I thought the little boxes were kind of funny. 30 or 40 years ago, portion sizes were so much smaller, we just didn't super size everything then.

Over the last four years, I think she's done pretty well for herself, and I think that Autumn Calabrese is going to too. Although I thought the little boxes were kind of funny. 30 or 40 years ago, portion sizes were so much smaller, we just didn't super size everything then.

I actually have those and find it easier to follow than WW. I struggle with 1400 calories. Particularly at McDonald's :)

I actually have those and find it easier to follow than WW. I struggle with 1400 calories. Particularly at McDonald's :)

I've never done WW, the easiest it ever was for me, was when I mostly ate vegetarian/vegan, it was kind of more what I ate, not how much. I have no idea why I strayed from that after I started running, maybe because I could. I'm seriously thinking of going back to more vegan/vegetarian, like 80/20. I'm still sort of in comfort food mode. I recently started tracking, and seem to swing between too much & too little. I think the more vegan/vegetarian option is probably where I get the most nutrients, and have the most energy without feeling like I have to count everything.

Lol the Scorpio in me is very interested in obtaining this....does anyone know which year and disc and centric it is? I know its Continuity. Just for entertainment purposes. Scroll it to 10:14 and tell me you're not thinking what I'm thinking. Could just imagine if the significant other came home to find you doing that ...

It looks glute/ thigh intensive so you may want to look at that series to find the workout. My dh is a booty guy and thought it had some interesting positions to try LOL. I don't' see myself ever doing her stuff. I'm glad you are finding result but just caution you to watch her moves. I've read lots of articles where she was quoted. I don't' like interest criticism so I have to look and search for myself I know longer have the article but if you do search's you can find it some big mag. She said in one that she has no official training but over years of trying things has found this method. The science behind it is "her" being the scientist through trial and error. So just keep that in mind and watch for iffy moves

Especially if you try the dry hump chair workouts LOL sorry couldn't resist

Lol the Scorpio in me is very interested in obtaining this....does anyone know which year and disc and centric it is? I know its Continuity. Just for entertainment purposes. Scroll it to 10:14 and tell me you're not thinking what I'm thinking. Could just imagine if the significant other came home to find you doing that ...

:D Lol...Elaborate your thoughts. what were you thinking ha ha ha

Honestly move are endlessly repetitive without any cueing whatsoever.
of course she has not study any exercise physiology. Her knowledge of anatomy is pretty questionable.
10:14 Getting any of her celebrity client doing this move without any instruction is actually risky!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.