Which workouts use the stretch bands ?

gonnabea5

Cathlete
Stretch bands are on the deal of the day today. But, I don't know which workouts use them. Thanks in advance.

They are used in a lot of Cathe's dvds and her live classes. I plan on buying more of those and the firewalker loops. I just had my long green band snap and break on me yesterday during the back section of high reps. I always have extras around.

Shereta,

The stretch bands and firewalker bands are Cathe staples. Off the top of my head they are used in: STS, Muscle Max, Travel Fit, Athletic Training, Butts & Guts, Low Impact Circuit, Drill Max, 4DS, Circuit Blast, Cross Fire, Flextrain, and the list goes on...

IMO these are excellent investments to add to your fitness collection. Let us know if you decide to buy! :)

Lisa

Yep, I'm getting them because of the sale. I've read a lot of reviews about some breaking and some not. I have a lot of the workouts listed above, I just used a harder stretch item that worked fine. But, since these are on sale, I'll try them.

All bands will eventually break, but my Cathe ones have lasted longer than others I've bought someplace else. It also depends on where you keep them. I found out the hard way that no direct sunlight. I've had Cathe's firewalker loops for at least 2 yrs now and I just changed my green band about a month ago. Just like they all stretch out too but I feel these take longer to get loose enough to break. (I hope that makes sense). I always use the band instead of tubing as well, that's why I like that you get 3 in the pack.

Yep, I'm getting them because of the sale. I've read a lot of reviews about some breaking and some not. I have a lot of the workouts listed above, I just used a harder stretch item that worked fine. But, since these are on sale, I'll try them.

Like firemedic, I have actually had good luck with my Cathe bands lasting a long long time. Just make sure they are dry (not dripping with your sweat!) before putting away and store out of sunlight like firemedic said. Hooray for more fitness toys!

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.