- Last Activity:
- Jan 4, 2017
- Mar 5, 2010
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Active Member, Female
Regardless to taking care of an injury, I am still pleased to be able to workout, even at a modified level. :-) Sep 16, 2015
- Cre' was last seen:
- Jan 4, 2017
- When I began doing Cathe Workouts:
- How I found out about Cathe Workouts:
- Why I love doing Cathe Workouts:
- I was a fitness instructor and have worked out for over 20 years. When I discovered Cathe's workouts I was hooked. Over the years I have learned to rotate workouts, however, Cathe is still my favorite and I am always learning something new from Cathe.
- Where I work out most often:
- Both Home & Gym
- Other Workout DVDs that I own:
- NEVER REALLY COUNTED HOW MANY DVD's I OWN OF CATHE, MY CURRENT COUNT IS UP TO 45.
- My Fitness Goals:
- TO STAY FIT AND IN SHAPE!
- My Success Story:
Over the years of all the hard training and working out, I have had many injuries over the years, especially from long distance running. For me I am very happy to still be able to work hard to stay fit and healthy. Sometimes I hate having to modify routines, however, I know if it's necessary it's better to modify than to sometimes push too hard and cause more damager. I always make it through.
I am looking forward to becoming recertified to start helping others again!