Briee--thinking of you

MSJ

Cathlete
Well you are due tomorrow and I was just thinking of you today. I hope the heat is getting fixed in your house, making it toasty warm for the new little one. So exciting--I am praying for a safe and "uneventful" (uneventful in a good way) labor and delivery.

take care
Maggie

Your number one cheering squat right here on Cathe's forum. You're in our prayers. I can't wait to hear your birthing story & all about your brand new baby!!!!

Melanie
Baby boy due 1/25/04

" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

I'm kind of sniffling here....you guys are so sweet. You have been such an encouragement through this whole pregnancy....don't know what I'd do without this forum. Normally there are others around me (friends) who are pregnant at the same time, but this time, it's just me. SO your encouragement and weekly updates mean a LOT!!!!

It's December 17th and NO BABY yet, and I don't really feel like anything is about to happen either. But that's okay....the heating guys are STILL here...had to back order parts and the guys who are insulating stepped through our attic ceiling (goes to the second floor) and will return to fix that on Friday or Monday (ugggggh).
Maybe this will be a Christmas baby (I was not wanting a Christmas baby....BUT if it's going to come on Christmas I'd rather it wait until 1 1/2 days past Christmas so I can go to the Target "day after Christmas sale"...they have such neat gift packages that I buy the year before and send for the following year (cheapie that I am :7 :7 :7 ). And my dh is traveling about 6 hours away tomorrow and I kind of need him here for assistance so it better not happen until after 1-2 tomorrow!! (I have waaaayyyyy too many requirements don't I - ha ha).

Thanks for checking on me....you guys are the GREATEST!!! Thanks so much for the prayers too!!

Briee

It's good that you have peace about there being no signs of labor yet. I would have fallen apart at least once by now (me crying--Its never going to happen! It's never going to come!;( --I have a bit of a melodramatic streak, can you tell)

I will pray that the baby does not come while your husband is gone.

take care
Maggie

Hi Briee!

I was thinking about you today on your due date!! I came here to post to you but I see that there was already a thread.

I hope your heat is fixed in the next day or two and your baby comes soon (but not when your DH is not around!!)

Hang in there, your baby will be here before you know it.

I can't wait to hear your good news. Everytime I log on now I hope to see some good news from you :)

Marci

Came over here to check on you also! What are you STILL doing here? Get busy girl! Can't wait to hear all the details. It better come soon or I might not get my gift from Target from you! Ha! Thinking & praying for you.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Briee, you are too funny! Yes, today you are officially 10 months pregnant. That's so funny. My 9 year-old asked me why I was laughing. I told him he wouldn't understand, but he had to come to the computer and find out. Then I had to explain everything. He gave a halfway fake laugh and left the room. Oh well. As long as we can humor ourselves, right?

Melanie
Baby boy due 1/25/04

" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

Briee, I am also checking up on you!

Praying that your baby comes at "His" time. ;oD

Come back as soon as you can and let us know when that precious baby arrives!

PTL

\Blessings from our home to yours...Runathon http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/lach.gif[/img]

I am also wishing you the best over the next short while here! Soon you will be holding that bundle of love in your arms.
You have been a great support for me, thank you. Can't wait to hear how everything goes, when it goes.
Take care!
Kathy

Thanks everyone for checking, it's Thursday evening almost and I've had a few nice sized contractions....but still nothing. It seems like it never progresses until my water breaks, so I'm hoping it will do this spontaneously at some point in the next few days. Seems like a waste of some really nice contractions :D :D :D , but alas I know they are giving my uterus the preworkout. Dh got back from his minitrip today so I'm more at ease again.

Kathy, where will you be for the holidays? We only go where there is computer access right??? ;-) ;-) ;-) Have a wonderful holiday!! (I love your little weight lifting guys in your signiture!!!)

I'll let you all know if anything happens ;) ;) ;) You guys are such an encouragement!!

Briee

Briee, have you been able to keep up with the workouts? I know early in my pregnancy I assumed that I'd have to take the last month off. I just figured I'd be really uncomfortable and unable to move. Silly me. I think the exercising has kept me lots more comfortable/mobile.

Hang in there bud, still waiting for that birthing story...

Melanie
Baby boy due 1/25/04

Briee,

I have also been praying for you - when I do my Cathe workout I always think "Oh yeah, I wonder if Briee had her baby yet!" I hope and pray everything goes well for you.

I think you have been very patient with your heating situation, especially considering you are due now and having a home birth.

I didn't realize that you lived in Wisconsin. I live in Michigan - we are only one big lake away from each other!

Make sure you post when you have your baby - I can't wait to hear your birthing story.

Good luck and God bless,

Cheryl

Melanie....I did PLB this morning, hoping the plie squats would somehow dump baby out on the workout room floor. The workouts are going fine, actually better than in the beginning of pregnancy. I think you will see a big difference between your first pregnancy when you weren't exercising and this one Melanie. My first four preg's I got so huge and the last month was completely whining, complaining and feeling like a beached whale, the children called me a dugong...which is another name for manitee. Then I exercised with the last one and maybe because the first four were so awful, it made the 5th feel like I was fantastic all the time. I've gained even less this time and I really feel very mobile still.

BUT...last night I had this hormonal rush. I am not a very emotional person, but last night it felt like all the emotions from 6 pregnancies all dumped on me at once. I just wanted to cry and I finally understand what everyones talking about when they say they get "weepy" while pregnant. I was a basket case. And for those of you who like gross details (all others need not read), I just went to the bathroom and a bunch of thick mucous came out. Last time I had the baby about 5 days after this happened, but I wasn't overdue then....so we'll see. Just an update!!!:7 :7 :7

Briee

Cheryl...swim across and come for a visit!!!! Thanks for the prayers.

Oh, it sounds like it might be a Christmas baby if it comes in five days!!! You cry all you want. I am just amazed at the miracle that you exercised thru this whole pregnancy. Honestly, it is a MIRACLE! Count your blessings. I know you are hoping it will come soon. We will be waiting for the update. Hang in there!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hey Briee, I just wanted to add my thoughts and prayers as well. It is funny because I think of you every time I work out cause I am looking at my little weight lifting Snoopy! So silly the things that connect people:) Anyway, I look forward to hearing the news when it finally hits the boards. Do I remember you saying you do this whole thing at home? Amazing!

Briee, you lost your mucous plug! That's awesome!! You know, I'm a medical person so that doesn't gross me out. Tell me, did it look like a big blood-tinged snot ball? Just curious. I was induced with my 1st one & didn't get to see the plug.
It sounds like you're real close. Has your baby 'dropped'? Again, last pregnancy mine didn't drop. I think i remember reading that you're able to breathe a lot better once baby drops. If I could only get mine to stop kicking my ribs!!!! Ouch!!!

Melanie
Baby boy due 1/25/04

Melanie, I am ROFLOL, ROFLOL more, ROFLOL - and I think the baby might fall out ha ha ha. My dh just read your statement "did it look like a big blood-tinged snot ball?" I am cracking up and he's saying "oh gross". he he ha ha :7 :7 :7 .

I think that might have been funnier than the old Bill Cosby movie we saw last night where he described what it was like when his wife had a baby. Thank you I needed that.

No...it wasn't blood tinged yet. With baby number 2, I remember seeing some blood tinged mucous, kind of like you described. Last time with #5 I began loosing this thick mucous and it went on for a few days (5 to be exact). I still think it is part of the plug though. Anyways, nothing happening. Thanks again for your prayers guys. (Dani - yes were doing the whole thing at home...Lord willing.)

Briee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.