NEWS

mrskitmac

Have just been watching BBC News here in the UK. My thoughts and prayers are with the US at this time. Hope you and your families are all safe. My heart goes out to those who aren't.

PRAYERS FOR EVERYONE

We are watching the news here in Atlanta with broken hearts and great, great sadness and fear. I wanted to express my most sincere hope and my prayers that everyone in our extended Cathe family has come through this catastrophe safe and sound and will stay safe and well. Words just can't express what I am feeling. Please take care, everyone.

I hope we can hear some encouraging feedback from our Cathe family members in New York, Washington and other areas.

I will be thinking of all of you.

Kathy S.

RE: PRAYERS FOR EVERYONE

my sister is in new york.. it must be terrifying to see it... it must look like a war zone, and indeed, the terrorism is considered an act of war.

Hi everyone. I live in Albany, NY and we are terrified. I work for the NYS Dept of Health. All state workers here just got evacuated. My stomach is still churning. The building I work in is the highest one in Albany, 42 stories and definitely considered a target. It feels good to be home. My prayers and thoughts are with everyone out there during this terrible time. Mary

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-11-01 AT 01:26PM (Est)[/font][p]May I also extend my thoughts and prayers to all those in Los Angeles or any other parts of the country that had loved ones on those planes that were hijacked. I also pray for the safe recovery of all of those that may be trapped in New York and Washington.

Maria

Have just coming at home from working and was watching the news here in Berlin (Germany) with tears in my eyes and a great shock. I wanted to express my great sadness but words just can´t express what I´m and all my friends are feeling here in Germany.
I will be thinking of all of you in the United States!

Marga

My prayers are with you all that you and your families are safe.
This country better wake up and be more pro-active in making sure that terrorist groups are eliminated before they become a major problem like Bin Laden has become.
May the people responsible for the attack fry in eternal hell and damnation.
T

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-11-01 AT 09:21PM (Est)[/font][p]Today has been the most terrifying day in my life. I work three blocks away and thankfully was able to walk the sixty block to my apartement. My coworker's son was on the second plane, and he called on his cell phone from the plane to say that all the crew had been stabbed, that he loved his family and goodbye. Fifty thousand people worked at the WTC towers, I know dozens of them. I have been trying to get in touch with anyone I know. My brother's fiancee was in the mall on the bottom of the towers and witnessing the plane crash had a emotional breakdown, but a kind person dragged her with them to staten Island where she is safe. The people at the forum are some of the most kind people, and I needed to see you all to get me through this. The two most visible and important building in the city are no more, and the worst is that thousands are dead. I agree with Trevor that no action be wasted, and all terrorists be wiped from the earth.

Yes!

We are here if you need us! How your heart must ache after the day you've been through! I am so sorry to hear of your coworker's son. My heart goes out to his family. I can't even imagine their thoughts as he talked to them! I'm glad there was someone there to help your brother's fiancee. You will be in our thoughts and prayers as you receive news back about all your friends. Keep in touch and God Bless!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

This a movie come to life, the very reason why I don't watch stuff on tv or at the movies with such a theme, and don't ever read fiction, either. Truth is, indeed, stranger then fiction! This is Pearl Harbor all over again, only we were witnesses to it thanks to modern technology.

My thoughts are with all of you who have relatives and friends who may have been in the vacinity of these disasters, and for everyone in the armed forces. We will be looking to you now to do whatever it is that you are called upon to do.

I just know that this madness has to stop, and we need to let these terrorists know that we will not put up with it anymore.

To Boxermk

There just aren't any adequate words. We are so, so glad that you're physically alright, and we will all pray for your coworker, her son, your brother's fiancee, all of your friends who worked in the towers, and the thousands of others whose lives have been lost or irreparably changed and saddened by this horror.

Please take care of yourself physically and emotionally, and know that we aren't just typed words, we are real people who care a lot about you and will continue to support you.

Kathy S.

I am speechless with the devastation and tragedy that has occurred in the last 24 hours...

I live in northern NJ...my brother works across the street from the WTC. Thank God he overslept that morning and got into the city after the first plane hit...he said even then it was like a war zone, with people screaming and crying. He is just thankful to be alive.

Nothing is the same as we know it...nor will it ever be.

My prayers are with all of those who have lost someone in this tragedy. God bless you all....

Terri

boxermk,

My heart goes out to you and your friends and family. Everyone of the victims and the families and the loved who were so affected by this are in my prayers. I am still so shocked. It doesn't seem real.

I know so many people in the military including my ex-boyfriend. I just saw him a week ago. I pray for everyone's safety because you know there will be a war.

You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully we will be able to find the bastards who did this and give them what they deserve asap.

God please be with us!

Thank you all for your kind suppport! I don't know what possessed me to write what I did in a place I usually go to staty motivated about excercising. I guess since all the phones were down and everyone I knew was either dead or in hysterics, I needed a place to express what I had just lived through. This is horrible for all of us, and I am thankful to even be alive, yet vomit every time I think about all those who aren't. The best thing anyone could do right now is donate blood, no matter where you live, and to have hope that we will all get through this. None of us will ever be the same.

Just a comment that the Red Cross needs more monetary donations instead of blood. I know in my state they have asked us to send it to the main office in our capital.

God Bless All Americans and America!!!

Just a comment that the Red Cross needs more monetary donations instead of blood. I know in my state they have asked us to send it to the main office in our capital.

God Bless All Americans and America!!!

The Red Cross is now asking for monetary donations instead of blood. In Idaho we are asked to send it to the main office at our state capital.

God Bless All Americans!!!

The Red Cross is now asking for monetary donations instead of blood. In Idaho we are asked to send it to the main office at our state capital.

God Bless All Americans!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.