cathe's video music

randidiane

Cathlete
I am missing cathes older music. It is more motivating to me..such as kpc, imax 2 imax 3 all of gym style's music..

I like all sorts of music so I don't miss any from any particular time period, but! Imax 2 music does ROCK BIG TIME! I did this workout just last night, and I get to interval 3 and whatever that song is, it just sends my energy levels soaring and I feel like I could take on the world, until, that is, I get to interval 9 and then I know I am nearly done for!!

Great music makes a whole world of difference,

Clare

I totally agree!:) I just wish there will be music like that in her upcoming videos..IMax 2's music what helps me finish lol

The music in IMAX2 rocks! I am so tired about halfway through but the music helps me push through every time. I don't know if Cathe will ever be able to top herself on that one.

I feel the same way about the IMAX 2 music but also the Intensity music. For me, the music makes me want to continue esp. when it's a harder, higher impact workout. These 2, and now Rockout Knockout, are my top 3 for Cathe's cardio workouts.

I am missing cathes older music. It is more motivating to me..such as kpc, imax 2 imax 3 all of gym style's music..

I'm right there with you on everything except KPC. IIRC, the KPC/L&G DVD has that terribly annoying rendition of the Jurassic Park theme song. I still wonder who thought that was a good idea?! Or maybe it's my fear of dinosaurs getting the better of me...;)...no, it's that music!

I love the 80's music!!!!!! Body max 2 is good too! I AM digging the more recent music too tho. Pink and lady Gaga can get me moving. I like anything with a decent beat.

I think what annoys me it isnt the real singers so it's not as good...I know it can't be the real ones due to copyright.. but maybe it's the Techno type music I like in her videos..but know matter what I'm gonna workout with just Cathe forever!

You're right ladies. I did Imax 2 last night, just for a music reminder. Just when you think you're dying, the music pulls you out of the grave. LOVE IT!!

Isn't it funny how our musical tastes are all different? For some reason, my all time favorite Cathe dvd, both workout-wise and music-wise is To The Max. There is something about that dvd that is just magical for me. I like most of the music from XTrain, as well as some from the Hardcore Series. I love FlexTrain's workout and music, but I prefer the instrumental version. Also, another dvd that has the perfect workout and music mix is Athletic Training from the Low Impact Series. But, that's just my opinion!;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.