Aqua Jock/ Annette

Judy, maybe you could call your local "Y" or fitness center and ask about their aqua classes. Not sure they'd compare to a class taught by our AJ though. Good Luck!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi, Judy! Thanks for your kind words! Alas, as arrogant as this sounds, I think DebbieH is correct - just like you won't find any or many exercise DVD producers who can compete with Cathe in the intensity department, I doubt you'll find any traditional aqua classes that match the intensity level I like to give.

That said, I'll suggest that you check out some exercise video / DVD retailers like Collage Video and Fitness Wholesaler (www.fwonline), as well as Speedo (speedo.com), Hydrofit (hydrofit.com), The Kiefer company (www.kiefer.com) and the Aquatic Exercise Association (www.aeawave.com), and see if you can purchase some vids / DVDs to give you some ideas about personal workouts. And start putting your thinking cap on for your own drills.

Also, if you're a swimmer, consider signing up for some master's swim training or a master's swim team. An attorney I used to work for did that several months ago after swimming on her own for years, and her workload in the pool has totally increased.

HTH -

A-Jock

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.