Yoga Videos

debanddan

Have you ever thought of doing yoga videos? You're video compilations are fantastic and you provide such a great variety, yoga would be a nice complement.

I totally agree or maybe pilates. I love your workouts and I was just thinking about how it would be nice to have this kind of workout offered by you too.

Just my opinion

I just wanted to voice my opinion here, again, please no offense to anyone but I disagree with Cathe making a yoga tape.

The market is over-saturated with Yoga and Pilates workouts, everyone has been jumping on the bandwagon including Karen Voight, Kathy Smith, Denise Austin, and the list goes on. I hope that Cathe will spend her time making advanced cardio and strength workouts instead of yoga, but at the end of the day it is her decision. However, I wouldn't mind a functional fitness tape from Cathe! :)

I also would love a Yoga/Pilates type workout from you Cathe. I KNOW I would use it too if you did one. I already like some of the new moves you have incorporated into stretch/cooldowns. If anyone could do one that I would stick with, it would be you. We don't ask for much do we? Never satisfied. Keep those vids coming our way! ;-)

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Cathe,
I think it'd be nice if you added an extended stretch/yoga section at the end of some tapes. I have a CIA tape with this and it really comes in handy. I always "forget" to do my yoga tapes so having it at the end of a cardio tape I remember to do it.

I also don't know why people don't think you should do a yoga tape. You always have great stretches and I think you'd take a more athletic approach to your tape (which I like). You're an advanced teacher so it's not like the tape would be "wimpy" or overproduced like some others. I'd look forward to it.

Just my opinion!
Lisa

Cathe has a tremendous talent for producing great advanced cardio and strength training videos - no reason to think she wouldn't produce a great Yoga vid as well, "over-saturated market" or not!

Heck, even if Cathe ever made an "average" workout, it would still be head and shoulders above the rest, just because she's so friendly and fun to work out with. ;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.