We're Filming Again!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Over the last few weeks I have spent some time thinking about what I wanted to do for our next workout series and when I wanted to do it. I am excited to announce that I have finalized plans to produce my next workout series, HARDCORE, and will be ready to film it this fall.

The HARDCORE series will be just that…HARDCORE! It will be a 10 pack series designed to push you to your MAX (hence all the “max” titles). I know you have a lot of questions and we will give more details later this week. For now I will list the workouts:

#1 MUSCLE-MAX…. Total Body Weight Training

#2 IMAX-3…………...Step Interval Workout

#3 CORE-MAX………Hardcore Abdominal Training

#4 KICK-MAX………..Hardcore Kickbox Workout

#5 STRETCH-MAX….Athletic, Stability Ball & Band Stretch Routines

#6 LOW-MAX…….All Low Impact High Intensity Training

#7 GYM STYLE TRAINING …Vol 1….Advanced Heavy Split Routines

#8 GYM STYLE TRAINING …Vol 2………….Advanced Heavy Split Routines

#9 GYM STYLE TRAINING…Vol 3…………..Advanced Heavy Split Routines

#10 HIGH STEP CHALLENGE….....Hardcore Advanced Circuit

BONUS WORKOUT…

#11 HARDCORE EXTREME.…Details to be announced later this week.

I hope you are as excited as I am……

OMG OMG OMG!!!

Cathe -- this is exactly what I have been wishing for. I am beyond excited and cannot wait to see details. When can I preorder!

Ackk -- my heart is racing I'm so excited!!!

YES! YES! YES! I am ready to preorder. I was so happy to see this. I just haven't been able to develop my usual enthusiasm for the last DVDs--although I hasten to add that I think it's great that you will expand your audience of Cathe fitniks with them. I am ecstatic that this will be a return to totally hardcore and a real challenge. Thank you ahead of time.

I SWEAR I almost ordered Power 90X not an hour ago! I knew there was a reason I didn't press that "confirm order" button! I AM BEYOND EXCITED!!!

I cannot wait to hear the details! Thank you so very much, Cathe!

I am so excited to see another kickboxing workout!!! The others look very enticing as well! I can't wait to hear more about them. How long are the workouts, or do you even know yet? I'm very excited about the gym style training, although I'll have to see if I'm adavanced enough to handle them! I guess I better kick it up this fall to prepare for the burn! Oh and the stretch routines sound really good too!! Cathe I think you are going to break my bank! After PUB/PLB and L&G/KCP I am hooked for life on your workouts. For the first time in my life I can see inner thigh MUSCLE!!! Thanks for working so hard for our benefit!

I'm still plucking my eyeballs off my computer screen (which is where they landed when I saw the announcement). It's true; Cathe can and does please everyone!!!

I JUST knew you were up to something!!! Gosh, I even had you "pregnant" and not feeling well since we haven't "seen" you around much! :eek: The mind plays tricks, ya' know? ;-) THANK YOU sooo much Cathe. My I card is ready & waiting! I can't wait to hear the details.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!:eek:

I was the same way about buying Power 90X. Glad I did not do it. I will spend that money instead on preordering this series. Thanks Cathe!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(P.S. WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Shelbygirl!

Me too! I thought maybe someone had dug up an OLD thread and couldn't believe my eyeballs when I read this! http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sprachlos/speechless-smiley-022.gif[/img]
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

:D Great news Cathe! You are so ambitious! I can't wait to hear more about the split routines. They sound very challenging! Cathe, you know whatever videos you make you have sold me! You're the best! Thanks for the great news!

yeah!!!!!!

alright....Just let us know how soon we can pre-order... I am so excited... all those workouts!

I am not sure of the last time I have been this EXCITED!!!! Cathe...you are AWESOME.....:)....it will be so hard to wait!!!....:)...Carole

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.