We're Filming Again!

Oh please, please, please, say we can preorder by the end of the week!!! I am going on vacation next week and it will KILL ME not being able to see any updates (can you tell I am "foaming at the mouth" for these?). They sound awesome! Thanks for all your hard work and dedication Cathe...you are amazing and we all appreciate it! Kristin

I am so thrilled that you are all as excited as I am. The inspiration for this series was brought on by me turning 40 ( soon:eek:). A big party is not my style, but a HARDCORE toast to good health sure is. Care (dare}( ) to join me? Kidding aside, I am soooo pumped to do these workouts. Start training now;-)

Cathe, thank you for responding to the recent requests for a new series. This series sounds absolutely fantastic. I've read the line-up several times and it's finally sinking in what you are planning on filming this fall. I'm extremely excited to see what you come up with.:)

This will be a great start for the winter months. I was wondering what kind of workouts I would be doing since it will be too cold to do my normal cardio, not to mention Ill probably be bored with all my rotations by then.

Thanks!!
Karen

Cathe! I can't believe you'll be filming this year! I guess all of the talk about P90X has you in competition w/Tony Horton!!}( Am anxious to hear more! Thanks for listening to us as always. My best, Kathy:*

>I am so thrilled that you are all as excited as I am. The
>inspiration for this series was brought on by me turning 40 (
>soon:eek:). A big party is not my style, but a HARDCORE toast to
>good health sure is. Care (dare}( ) to join me? Kidding
>aside, I am soooo pumped to do these workouts. Start training
>now;-)

Cathe! This is perfect...this will probably come out just after the first of the year...just a few months shy of my 50th birthday!!!!!! I'll celebrate with you! :)

Hi Cathe. I know how you feel about wanting to challenge yourself when you've hit a certain milestone in your life. :) My personal milestone was when I turned 35. I celebrated this b'day by hiking the second hardest trail in WA state and loved every minute of it. :D

Thanks for Low Max, Cathe! We've been waiting for that one for a while. (Will it be all low impact floor or will it also include step?)

Micki

OMG Cathe, This series looks really awsome!!. I am so excited about this workout. Yes another Imax just what I wanted and also the gym style workout. Now this is going to be hard to wait for but it will be worth it;-).

This will be my first Cathe pre sale and I have to say that I am totally impressed that so many of the suggestions were used in this new series. Everything has been top notch and I could not be happier with me decision to collect the "Cathe's". I only wish I would have started sooner. :)

Cathe, YOU RULE!!!!!

I'm turning 40 a few weeks after you, and I agree--this is EXACTLY what we need to celebrate that milestone properly!

You are the BEST!!!

-Marie:D :D :D

I'm having trouble breathing I'm so darn excited! Deep breath....
Cathe, you are the best! Thank you for your committment to excellence! I can't wait to see my husband so I can tell him the good news. ;) Heather

Like Debbie, I thought this was an older thread at first. I'm so happy about this new series. Thank you thank you for making a 'hard core' workout series. I'll use my P90X's to practice with. ;-)
I'll preorder right off the bat because I know a Cathe hard core means just that.}( Bring it on Cathe style. Yippee eye oh kye ay..:9 :9 :9

Cathe, This series is proof that you love your customers and want to keep them happy and seriously sweaty!!!
Thanks!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.