Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Ask Cathe

Ask Cathe This is a forum to ask Cathe Friedrich a question. Cathe can't answer every post, but will try to answer as many as possible.

Thank you Cathe

This is a discussion on Thank you Cathe within the Ask Cathe forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Cathe, Thank you so much for a wonderful weekend. Never has working out so hard felt sooo....good. You are just ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By judilicious
  • 1 Post By Cathe Friedrich
  • 1 Post By DebbieH

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2012, 07:14 PM
judilicious's Profile Fields

Default Thank you Cathe

Cathe,
Thank you so much for a wonderful weekend. Never has working out so hard felt sooo....good.
You are just as beautiful externally as you are internally. I met some wonderful people and I am looking foreward to another road trip in the future.
Judy
Ly10up likes this.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:24 AM
LynnFinn's Profile Fields

I second this motion. I am sore--but happily sore. I feel motivated beyond anything I've ever felt before. As home exercisers, we all know the times when it's easier to 'just say no!' Meeting you, Cathe, and spending the weekend in your presence has only doubled my determination to continue a healthy lifestyle. I haven't had three such stress-free days in a long time. Everyone attending the RT was fun and friendly and eager to share. I smiled and laughed so much I might need rehab from all the endorphins circulating in my body! I sincerely pray that next year my daughter and I can repeat this outstanding experience! Love to you Cathe and thanks for all you do for us. And love to all my fellow RTers. I am inspired by all of you, at all levels of fitness. To quote a great movie,"you make me want to be a better ME!!"

Old 04-16-2012, 09:37 AM
Cathlete
dani21496's Profile Fields

Completely agree! I had such a wonderful time! Seriously, one of the most memorable and amazing weekends ever! You are such a special person, Cathe. You've touched so many lives...including mine. <3 <3 I will be forever grateful.

Dani
Old 04-16-2012, 12:25 PM
Catheite
paulababy's Profile Fields

Send a message via AIM to paulababy

I'm adding another "thanks" as well ! What a fun fun fun weekend! My husband and I loved every minute of it. Cathletes (and Cathe) surely do ROCK!!!
Paula
Old 04-16-2012, 09:59 PM
Cathlete
Gibbee's Profile Fields

Thank you so much for everything, Cathe! I had a wonderful time on my first road trip ever! I have dreamed about a road trip since I first heard started working out with you and the first road trip was held. It was a wonderful experience, a sorely needed break from everything and the kickstart I need to freshen things up and kick it up a notch!

Next time I meet you I hope to have my daughter along with me. She has grown up with you in the house.

Thanks again!
Old 04-19-2012, 03:02 PM
Administrator

(((((((Group Hug))))))

I hope you all know that my inspiration comes from you. Thank you for being there for me too. We work hard, we focus, we support one another, and pull through whatever we have to get through....and the best part of all is that we do it together!!!

Thank you for making me an important part of your active and healthy lifestyle! Together we SO HAVE THIS!!!

Miss you all already!
Ly10up likes this.
Old 04-20-2012, 09:30 AM
Cathlete
DebbieH's Profile Fields

Another HUGE Thank You from me! Cathe, you're such a giving person. I felt it bigtime! What an amazing weekend. I loved meeting so many newbies too! Thank you everyone for making my time an unforgetable memory!
Ly10up likes this.

Last edited by DebbieH; 04-20-2012 at 09:40 AM.. Reason: Spelling
Old 04-20-2012, 08:11 PM

Default one of the best times

I've ever had. Enjoyed connecting with everybody and especially, DebH, and loved the whole experience. Cathe, you are very special.

Love, Murph
Old 04-21-2012, 09:44 AM
Cathlete
DebbieH's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandramurphy View Post
I've ever had. Enjoyed connecting with everybody and especially, DebH, and loved the whole experience. Cathe, you are very special.

Love, Murph
Awww, thanks Murph! Don't say I didn't warn you how much FUN it would be!!! So glad you finally came and I look forward to more RT's in the future with you! Us "mature" gals rocked it!!!