Thank you Cathe

judilicious

Cathe,
Thank you so much for a wonderful weekend. Never has working out so hard felt sooo....good.
You are just as beautiful externally as you are internally. I met some wonderful people and I am looking foreward to another road trip in the future.
Judy

I second this motion. I am sore--but happily sore. I feel motivated beyond anything I've ever felt before. As home exercisers, we all know the times when it's easier to 'just say no!' Meeting you, Cathe, and spending the weekend in your presence has only doubled my determination to continue a healthy lifestyle. I haven't had three such stress-free days in a long time. Everyone attending the RT was fun and friendly and eager to share. I smiled and laughed so much I might need rehab from all the endorphins circulating in my body! I sincerely pray that next year my daughter and I can repeat this outstanding experience! Love to you Cathe and thanks for all you do for us. And love to all my fellow RTers. I am inspired by all of you, at all levels of fitness. To quote a great movie,"you make me want to be a better ME!!"

Completely agree! I had such a wonderful time! Seriously, one of the most memorable and amazing weekends ever! You are such a special person, Cathe. You've touched so many lives...including mine. :) <3 <3 I will be forever grateful.

Dani :)

I'm adding another "thanks" as well :D! What a fun fun fun weekend! My husband and I loved every minute of it. Cathletes (and Cathe) surely do ROCK!!!
Paula

Thank you so much for everything, Cathe! I had a wonderful time on my first road trip ever! I have dreamed about a road trip since I first heard started working out with you and the first road trip was held. It was a wonderful experience, a sorely needed break from everything and the kickstart I need to freshen things up and kick it up a notch!

Next time I meet you I hope to have my daughter along with me. She has grown up with you in the house. :)

Thanks again!

(((((((Group Hug))))))

I hope you all know that my inspiration comes from you. Thank you for being there for me too. We work hard, we focus, we support one another, and pull through whatever we have to get through....and the best part of all is that we do it together!!!

Thank you for making me an important part of your active and healthy lifestyle! Together we SO HAVE THIS!!!

Miss you all already!

Another HUGE Thank You from me! Cathe, you're such a giving person. I felt it bigtime! What an amazing weekend. I loved meeting so many newbies too! Thank you everyone for making my time an unforgetable memory!

Last edited:
one of the best times

I've ever had. Enjoyed connecting with everybody and especially, DebH, and loved the whole experience. Cathe, you are very special.

Love, Murph

I've ever had. Enjoyed connecting with everybody and especially, DebH, and loved the whole experience. Cathe, you are very special.

Love, Murph

Awww, thanks Murph! Don't say I didn't warn you how much FUN it would be!!! :) So glad you finally came and I look forward to more RT's in the future with you! Us "mature" gals rocked it!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.