TO SNM re: CatheTV

Sound?

On the Media Player did you turn the volume control up? It is a slide bar at the bottom of the player.

SNM????

I have been "buffering" for 10 minutes and I am only up to 8%. Is there something I can do? I tried yesterday to preview the new clips and could not get them to come up. I have downloaded the new MediaPlayer. Thanks!

Hmmmm!

It could be you just had a bad connection, but more than likely we didn't select multi casting. If that is the case we will fix it this weekend. We have only tested the clips on cable modems and DSL's. We will make sure to run some test on a 56 k modems this weekend.

To SNM re: CatheTV

I had the sound all the way up. Do you think that I chose the wrong speed? I don't know--the picture came in clearly.

Mac or PC

Are you using a Mac or a PC? Also, we've made some changes to the way we encode the clips. Go to our start page and look at the lower right hand corner. You will see several videos that we've have just recently re-encoded. Try them out and let us know what happens
happy.gif

SNM!

Just wanted to let you know that the video clips work great now with the 56 K modems. Thanks for checking this for us!

DebbieH

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.