Rotations for Dummies Please!

cinza

Good Morning from Oregon!
After reading this board for several days i see i NEED to do some intelligent planning as well as change what i have been doing for several months in order to get results.

How do i get started on making an efficient rotation schedule?

I really love going to my body sculpting class on tuesdays and thursdays.... 35 minutes sqats lunges, 20 minutes upper body...

Do i need to cut this class to make a beneficial workout plan or can i work around it some how?

I am itching to order Cathe tapes, but dont want to order untill i know what i am doing....
Also i would like to know if the new tapes will figure into my plan before i order.

Thank you everyone.

Gosh, don't quit an activity you love unless it's destroying your body or your wallet. Of course you can integrate videos including Cathe's into your routine. Over at Video Fitness in the Forum Highlights is a great explanation of rotations. It's the earliest highlight (I think). Read it, define your goals, evaluate your current fitness level, be realistic about your time budget for workouts, think about your interests (e.g. do you like gym style workouts?), summarize your limitations (e.g. bad knees -> don't do high impact) & id your interests. Then post back & you'll get lots of help. There's no shortage of opinions here & it's especially fun to help someone else do some shopping (spending!!).

Debra

I'm sorry to say that I'm just too stupid to find the post referred to previously. Where exactly is it? I'd love to read a detailed post on how to put together a rotation!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.