A quick hello

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! I'm in the editing studio right now working closely with our graphics and editing staff in order to get these workouts in your hands as soon as possible. I know you are all waiting so patiently for more details but I just need to stay focused on this afternoon's project. Chris is here too and between the editing "magic" we'll try to send off tid bits whenever possible.

Thanks so much for your continued support and also for sharing in our excitement.

Stay tuned....

Cathe

Hi Cathe,
I must have reverted back to my infancy vocabulary because I have been reading your blog and oogling over the pictures and all I can say is "WOW!"
You and the girls look gorgeous as usual. (You look younger than you did 17 years ago..how do you do that???) Love all the outfits. I just saw the new Low Impact Circuit pictures and yes the girls still look pretty in green...remembering the SH series. :)

Sharing in your excitement...

Hello Cathe! Thanks for popping in and giving some details. I LOVE the blog and look forward to tomorrow. :p
Susan C.M. :D

Cathe!!

That blog is so awesome!! I am so in awe of you and the others! I cannot wait! YIPPEEEEEEE!

Jenni

Thanks for the updates! I've been away for a few days and the BLOG was the very first thing I checked when I got home!

Cathe,
Thanks sooo much for keeping us "in the know". This has been my first preorder ever, I ordered on the first day and never thought of cancelling. Your keeping us informed all throughout (spelling?) the year and during the filming process just blows my mind!!!:) It is over and beyond.(or as my son says-its infinity and beyond) I love the blog, and being a sahm I find myself logging on numerous times during the day. Thanks you for all you do and all the info you've given us. I can't wait to see the blog in the coming days and am VERY excited about the new workouts.

Thank you for sharing, thanks for letting me gush-
Deanie:)

Cathe, I'm loving the Blog. Thanks for keeping us so up to date. I had no idea the taping would be finished so quickly. You are all such professionals! Thanks again for all you do.

Cathe, congratulations!! I hope you and the cast and crew were able to celebrate this monumental accomplishment. This is the first time I've participated in a pre-sale with all the filming and hoopla and I have really enjoyed the blog. Thanks--thank you so much. I hope you have an opportunity to rest and relax with your family over the holiday weekend.

Take your time, Cathe. I am personally dreading these new workouts. (DrillMax especially.) I have a feeling I will die a long, slow, painful death. But it will have been worth it. I think... ;-)

I am amazed by how fast you finished filming. After all you've been through this year, you came through sooner than I expected. Thank YOU for your dedication and all the inspiration you have given me through the years.

Pinky

Cathe,
You're so great. Us loyal fans will wait FOREVER for you:). Ok maybe not THAT long, but you know we love you so just take your time!!

Take Care,
Thirty-Five is when you get your head together and your body starts falling apart.
-Caryn Leschen-
... Thank GOD I'm not there;-)

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

The blog has been awesome Cathe. Thanks so much for the constant updates...:)...Like Pinky I might to be dreading these workouts!!! But cannot wait to try them...}( :+ :)

Thank you Cathe for everything you do! I can't wait for the new workouts and I know they are going to hurt me (in a good way of course) in a whole new way!!!

Thanks for all the updates. It is definitely worth the wait. You all look great. Keep up the great work!

Marcy

Thanks Cathe for taking time to keep us all updated. The Blog is a huge hit and I love reading AND re-reading the breakdowns for each workout. Also, the pix are all just beautiful. You all look so fit and fabulous. Good Luck with the editing and thanks again for keeping us in the loop.

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi Cathe!
I was so relieved to hear that the filming is all finished! Not just so we can all expect the workouts soon, but mostly I am so thankful, as I'm sure you are, that your injury seems REALLY behind you! It was a long road for you and the fact that you have finished the physically demanding filming is proof positive that you're back!!! Can't wait for my DVD's! I continue to keep good thoughts going your way! Thanks for all that you do to keep us motivated! I have been slacking off a lot this summer, but the new workouts will revive me- I'm sure of it!!!
God Bless
Doreen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.