Order Your 2010 Cathe Calendar

SNM Videos

Administrator
Our 2010 Cathe Calendar is truly a work of art and a must have collectable for all Cathe fans! The wall calendar measures 12 inches by 24 inches when opened and has been designed to help you chart and reach your fitness goals. You will love the large motivating pictures featured every month of Cathe and the crew.

Please note that this is a limited time offer and we are ONLY taking orders until Nov 15th 2009. After November 15th 2009 we will no longer accept any additional calendar orders. Therefore, don’t forget to place your order as soon as possible. Calendars will ship sometime in December.

As an added “early bird” bonus, the first 500 people to order will receive a coupon code that will give them 20% off on any products purchased from www.shopcathe.com site from now through December 25th. You may use the coupon as often as you like until December 25th.

We have lowered the price of the Calendar this year, but we are no longer offering Free stickers anymore. Our customer feedback has been that not many of you are actually using the stickers anyway. And since we now we have the Workout Manager online which allows you to do this in a better way we feel it is better to lower the price of the Calendar and eliminate the stickers.

For the cheapest shipping of your calendar only order you should select USPS for your shipping method. If you also order DVDs or Fitness by Cathe products that qualify for free shipping and your order totals at leat $99 your entire order will ship for Free.

As long as you order at leat one calendar and are one of the first 500 people to order you may also use coupon code: ” CAL2010″ to receive an additional 20% discount off all products we sell excluding the 2010 Calendar.

Only $12.99 + s/h - Click here to Order

A question: are the "large, motivating pictures" on the upcoming calendar as large as last year (ie: spreading over the fold) or like the previous year (which made them usable as posters after the calendar has served its original purpose).

Coupon Code

When I put the Coupon code in, it says it's not valid. Does this mean 500 have already been ordered? Thanks! Also, is there a place to enter a Gift Certificate number?

I also have the same question as Kathryn regarding the size of the pictures.

Also, how big are the squares for each date? This year's calendar has very small squares, making it difficult to jot down any notes next to the sticker, such as calories burned.

I actually do use the stickers. Every day. And I don't use the workout manager--no computer in my workout room, and I'd rather not have to change the way I track my workouts anyway (sort of defeats the purpose of buying the calendar too). I understand there will be no more free stickers, but will you still offer stickers for each workout that we could purchase, or at least the templates to print our own? that would be very helpful.

Thanks.

I too would like to know the size of the pictures.

Also, will there be any "inside looks" and info. about the crew or Cathe trivia like years 2007 & 2008, or will it be more like the 2009 with STS (or Shock Cardio) and fitness facts?

Thanks!

Becky

I also use the stickers.... I don't mind paying for them but I prefer printing them myself from the template :)
Tracy

2010 Cathe “Limited Edition” Calendar Coupon

When I put the Coupon code in, it says it's not valid. Does this mean 500 have already been ordered? Thanks! Also, is there a place to enter a Gift Certificate number?

We've just started selling the Calendar, so there are plenty of spots left for the first 500. I think we've sold a little over 100 calendars so far, but we only made the announcement about 4 hours ago. I would try the Coupon code again. You probably tried to use the coupon code within the first few minutes of the announcement being made and we were still loading pages. I just tested and it seems to be working, so please try again. Let us know if you're still having a problem.

I too would like to know the size of the pictures.

Also, will there be any "inside looks" and info. about the crew or Cathe trivia like years 2007 & 2008, or will it be more like the 2009 with STS (or Shock Cardio) and fitness facts?

Thanks!

Becky

The picture will be above the fold this time just like our 2007 and 2008 Calendars. A lot of Cathletes told us that they like to tear off the pictures after a month passes to put on their wall and the 2009 Calendar didn't allow this.

SNM- I am also getting invalid coupon error when I enter it. I know it's correct as I used copy and paste. Am I too late to the party, have 500 calendars already been sold? I really want to buy this anf get 20% off future order. Please help. Thanks

I went back and placed the order without the coupon code. I think there is an error, you really don't need to enter any coupon. The coupon CAL2010 is the one you get to use later.

Thank you SNM & mgm1...I just placed my order and the coupon code came up for me to use at a later date. I misunderstood. I thought the first 500 people got 20% off on the calendar. It pays to read CAREFULLY what you wrote! :p Can't wait to get my calendar. The pic shown is my fav of Cathe & crew! :)

Thank you SNM for your answer about the size of the pictures.

Can you please let us know about the content still?

Will this be like the 2007 & 2008 with inside looks and Cathe Trivia or will it be more like the 2009 with STS info and fitness facts?

Just curious.

Thanks again!

Becky

Last edited:
I just did the preorder for the calendar. It will be my first calendar. Would someone please explain the stickers? What are they and how do you use them? I didn't know whether to order them or not so figured I could always order them later and use the 20% off! Thanks!

ddenton, I thought the same thing, and almost passed on ordering, but then I clicked more shipping options, and was able to choose USPS for $4.99. That was more affordable for me, although I think still kind of high.

I clicked the more shipping options as well and the only other options available were shipping methods faster than UPS ground at a higher cost. Shipping via USPS was not listed as an option. I ordered anyway, as I've had Cathe's calendar every year, but maybe I'll contact customer service and see if I can get the USPS shipping as well. Thanks!

USPS is always offered as an option for shipping when ordering the calendar. You probably just needed to either scroll up or down in the list to see this shipping option.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.