Hardcore Shipping Announcement

SNM Videos

Administrator
If everything goes the way we expect and have been told, we should begin shipping the new Hardcore DVDs sometime next week. As it stands now our replicator in California has completed production of 5 of the DVD titles that they are doing for us. These titles are now on their way to us by truck. Our New York City replicator expects to finish all 6 of the titles they’re working on Feb 1st. We’re pushing them to finish earlier and they’re going to try to accommodate us. We will have to see what happens over the next several days with the New York facility. The third vendor is Dynaband and they should be shipping our bands this week. Please keep in mind there can always be unexpected problems and delays, especially when so many DVD titles are involved. So keep your fingers crossed and lets hope there are no problems.

Please Note: Our Presale prices for the Hardcore series will "END" on Jan 31st. Our offer for Free shipping if you order any current DVDs will also expire on this date. Pre-Order online before the end of the month and save up to $40 on Cathe's Hardcore DVD series.

For more Information or to order go to: http://www.cathe.com/Hardcore_Presale_Launchb.htm

Thank you, thank you! I am so excited about this series, each & every workout. Thanks for the update!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!
I AM SO EXCITED! I CANNOT WAIT!!! O.K. yes I can, but I mean I am so excited. It is so close now. Yea!!!!!

RE: Shipping Announcement

Yippee Yay! Thanks for the update! Any chance that California replicator can just send them straight to us Californians? ;-) I never think to pay for expedited shipping and end up waiting just that much longer, but that's okay. It's fun to start reading hot-off-the-press reviews before I get mine. Makes me hug that UPS man (figuratively, of course :) ) all the more!

RE: Shipping Announcement

Yuuupi. I am happy. I can not wait. Thank you.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie:) :) :)

Cathe and SNM Crew!
Fantastic news and incredible job! I am so thankful to finally be associated with the true professionals and industry leaders in home and studio fitness. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your commitment to excellence and dedication to delivery what I am confident is a superior product. You should all be very proud of your accomplishments! I hope you can all feel our heartful gratitude. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
~Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.