Is this enough to get results?

clare

Hi,
I have been doing strength training regularly for about seven months. After I broke myself in, I started (I think) going overboard, doing 3-4 very strenuous strength sessions/wk. combined with daily cardio.....This gave me SOME results, but not enough. I've read enough to know that I must shake things up.....

So now I am doing the lower body part of MIS on Mons., the upper of MIS on Weds, and use the nautilus machines (try to go heavy) on fridays--for total body....I am trying to loose extra fat under my rear-end....but, not really interested in loosing weight--or gaining for that matter...
I also do various cardio for 30-60 mins about 4 days/wk.....
Do you think this is enough to produce results? I am growing impatient. I don't know if I need to add more cardio, strength training/increase-decrease weights. Or, do I just need to increase my patience?
Thank you very much for your help!

Hi Clare

Hi Clare! I know that I am not Cathe but I couldn't help notice that you didn't say anything about your diet. They say that diet can be as much as 70-80% of the equation! You might also want to try Cathe's Pure Strength series coupled with cardio. Good luck! Don't get frustrated just stick with it and make sure that you are eating a healthy balanced diet!! Keep up the good work! :)

Step ups on tall box

I think your routine sounds pretty good and I agree that diet is important as well.

I have found that the best exercise for that area is stepping up on the tall step which Cathe does in the PS Legs tape. MIS does not contain that exercise so you may want to add it in to your routine, or get the PS legs tape and alternate it with the one you already have, but definitely include that exercise, it works!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.