To All Who Attended The Roadtrip!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Gosh, I can't believe that a week has already gone by since the roadtrip. I have soooooo much that I want to say and share with you. Will you be around this weekend? I have tried so hard to get online this week to thank you for so many of the special things that occured and I just can't seem to get caught up. There was so much going on that I had put on the back burner until after the roadtrip and I had to get caught up with those things this week. I'm pretty caught up now and will pop on over the weekend to say hi and to thank you for such a special time. Miss you all! I'm enjoying all of the pictures tremendously! :7

PLEASE READ MY NOTE BELOW.......

Cathe,

Thank YOU for sharing your weekend with all of us. We truly had a blast and will truly remember this always. I have been really bummed knowing that a week ago today we had a chance to workout together. I also am sad that also on this day a week ago we were meeting everyone at the Meet and Greet. I wish I had time to spend a few moments with each of the trippers. Unforuntately, time just slipped away. However, I'm thrilled to have some wonderful memories (and pictures) that captured some wonderful moments.

XOXO,
Lorrayne

Cathe,

I go over and over last weekend in my mind and I still can't believe I had the chance to take four live classes with you! I will NEVER forget the fun and new friends that I met. I hope I get the chance to do it again...

Tammy

Just echoing the other posters here...it was SO great to get to meet and take classes with you and "the gang"...something I'll never forget as well! I'm already there for the next one! Thanks again, Cathe. :)

Cathe & all Road Trippers,

It was such a memorable weekend for me. I feel like I went through last weekened at warp speed, and now all the experiences and emotions are catching up with me.

It was a fantastic group of people and there was so much energy (I know, there I go again). It's hard to duplicate that kind of energy in an ordinary class because this was an extraordinary event. We were all so "geeked" to be together working out -- and be lead by our hero, Cathe, no less!

It was one of those moments in life that is in a freeze frame.

Thank you Cathe, coordinators, & all you fabulous Road Trippers.

I miss & love you all!!! :D :D :D

Marla

Cathe,
Yes I will be online this weekend. My computer died and we just bought a new one last night.
I can't believe that a week has passed. I'm still pumped. If only that will last until we can all do it again. Again I want to thank you and your wonderful crew for one of the best weekends in my life. It felt wonderful to talk to so many people that feel the same way about you and fitness that I do. Your gym is AMAZING. I have been showing it off in pictures at work all week.
Cathe we always thought you were special, but now we know it. You are so genuine and so so sweet. I'm so glad that I had the chance to meet you and the crew. It was great that you took time to visit with each of us. I was especially touched at the restaurant when you took time to give us all a goodbye hug as we left. I will always remember Saturday night on the bus when a handful of us lucky people had the chance for a little chat with you. I know that we all felt pretty special. Thank you for your kindness and your wisdom on fitness. You are the best and you inspire me to be a better instructor. I love your energy!!

Thanks!!!:7 :7 :7 :7

How neat other "trippers" were having the same thoughts as me. When I got up this morning, I said to myself, well, a week ago I was working out with Cathe - wish I was there this morning!!

Seems others feel the same - It was truly incredible.

Sami

Cathe - thanks for such a memorable weekend! It was so much fun meeting everyone and actually working out together in a live class. Many of us don't get to do that very often. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to meet the "fans". We all really appreciate everything you do for us! You have been an inspiration to so many of us.

Before I "found" your videos, working out was a chore. Now it is something I actually enjoy and I give you a lot of credit for that as well as my interest in becoming a personal trainer. (My most recent accomplishment.)

Hi Cathe! Thank YOU so much for all that you did for us last week. It was truly one of the most exhilerating and exciting weekends ever:D ! Getting to meet you and work out with you was simply a phenomenal experience, and meeting the crew and the hundred other people that feel the same way about you and fitness in general just made it that much more special and memorable!

You are an inspiration in so many ways and I really hope that we were able to convey to you just what a GEM we feel you truly are:7 !

Are you enjoying your IPOD???!!!

Since I am here in NJ, I am really looking forward to visiting you again soon!

Take care!!

THANK YOU FOR COMING!!!!!!

Hi Everyone!

I am still so excited about last weekend and can't stop thinking about the fun we shared. Meeting all of you one on one is a memory that I will cherish for a lifetime. Thank you for inviting me into your lives and sharing your personal achievements, goals, family pictures, precious pet stories, and so much more. I have also thoroughly enjoyed viewing all of the road trip pictures you have shared online and find myself constantly popping over to peek at them again and again. Your smiles are so contagious, your hearts are swelled with emotion, your happiness is radiant, and your energy is so VERY evident. Are we just having ALL OUT fun or what?

The excitement in your faces was priceless as you enthusiastically shared with me that I am a fixure in your household and how we have been longtime workout buddies and how everyone in your family has already met me and some even worked out with me too. I fought back tears hearing how I have impacted your lives. I really wanted to just let it all pour out but I knew I would start a trend as I witnessed a few of you wiping your eyes in the distance as we had our "circle time" spontaneous talks here and there.

I SO wish I was able to talk to each and every one of you for EXTENDED periods of time and hear about your history and how you came to enjoy working out so much. I have gone through the Who's Who book and read about each one of you, which at least helped fill in some of the gaps for me. Wow, fascinating stuff too. You are a very interesting, intelligent, and diverse group, who all share a passion to workout. This book is now one of my greatest keepsakes.

Thank you too for my Ipod (completely loaded with a list of hundreds of my favorite artists and songs). Wow, what an exceptionally generous gift. I heard a lot of behind the scenes planning went into that to find my favorite music too. You sneaky devils ;-). I also loved the saying engraved on it..."an apple 4 our teacher" and how it was beautifully presented with a pretty basket of apples too. You know, I can get a little shy when receiving gifts but please don't let that get in the way of showing my deep appreciation for them. Standing up there any longer and my fountain would have started flowing....you are all so special to me!

Let me not forget the HUGE birthday cake "Happy Birthday Cathe, Kathy S. and July Roadtrippers Birthdays"....so thoughtful to include everyone too.

Speaking of including everyone, there are some very special people I want to highlight for their extra efforts in making this event come together.

The Roadtrip Coordinators: Kathy S., Debbie H, and Lorrayne.....by now you have all met them and realized what a super fantastic team they made. I cannot thank them enough for volunteering their dedication to the event. The hours and hours of planning, the thousands (and I do mean thousands) of emails we have sent back and forth over the last 6 weeks, the long distance phone calls to the hotels and one another, the planning of activities, the gathering of information, the attention to endless details, the support given to anyone who asked it of them....the list of appreciation for their hard work goes on and on...I love you girls!

Chris: My business partner who I hope many of you had the chance to meet. Chris enjoys working hard behind the scenes and does it SO well. Between the two of us, we look forward to expanding upon Cathe.com and bringing you a future of fitness that meets and exceeds your expectations.

The Cathe.Com Staff: Chris and I would like to thank Nancy, Bob, Trevor, Linda, and Ed for working extra hard planning and preparing for the weekend....(and never once complained about the long and labored hours....and they were long). Poor things! They were the ones who never got a chance to breathe, sleep, or shower...yet they smiled through all of it. Thank you, you are great!!! And let me share with you that they had an amazing time meeting all of you. They wanted me to BE SURE to tell you that they read your thank you emails and were touched by your kindness. They still talk about what a fantastic group you were.

Our Special Helpers: Sharon (our all year around devoted Cathe.com volunteer who is multi-skilled and has a knack for multi-tasking). Nancy's daughter Danielle, who put in extra long hours manning the door to watch the belongings plus help out with anything that was asked of her. Katie, Sharons daughter, who also was supportive in helping out in any way needed. I owe you all BIG TIME!

The Cast: Cedie, Brenda, Lorrayne, Mark.....you were all so kind to come and participate and let the roadtrippers meet you and get to know you. I know this was very special to them and looking at your glowing smiles very special to you too. Mark, thank you also for being our DJ for the night plus accepting my impromtu invitation to "strike a pose" for the attendees and show them your remarkable martial arts/kickboxing talent. Although Jai could not make it (she had a grand opening for her second seafood restaurant), she wanted you to know that she is sorry she had to miss the opportunity but loved viewing the pictures and reading your stories. I also wanted to let the roadtrip attendees know that the cast has shared with me that they found you to be the sweetest group of people they have ever met. They wanted me to be sure that I let you know how much they appreciated meeting you and having you share your stories with them. They thank you for all your kind words too.

My Hubby and Eric and Kyle: I could never do all that I do without their unconditional love and support. BIG HIGS AND KISSES TO YOU!!!!

Finally, and most importantly, our Wonderful Roadtrippers: THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING, SHARING, LOVING, and OPENING YOUR HEARTS to me, the cast, one another, and the entire Cathe.com staff. You have been wonderfully loyal and supportive to us and we thank you deeply and graciously. You have no idea how you have moved me/us. It was great sweating it out with all of you. I love you all!

Very Sincerely,
Cathe

RE: THANK YOU FOR COMING!!!!!!

Cathe, Crew, and Staff,
I don't think that any of us will ever be able to fully express or gratitude to you for the AMAZING weekend! Just giving us the opportunity to bring us together---these are the kinds of memories that just keep getting better. I miss everyone SO MUCH, everytime I tell (anyone who will listen;) ) about the "ALL OUT" fun we had and continue to have with each other on the forums--where luckily---we get to be in touch with those who couldn't make the roadtrip.
This weekend was special and I can't wait to make more memories the next time, and hopefully, get to meet those who couldn't make the trip!

Thanks again to all the staff, coordinators, helpers (especially Danielle and Katie who were always happy to let me get my stuff!). You guys are the best!
Mattea
PS--Cathe--If nothing else the hard work, dedication, and sheer joy surrounding this weekend should be the best indicator of how special you are to us! :p

Oh my goodness! What a sweet letter Cathe. I am in the middle of putting a photo album/scrapbook together of my trip out there and I'm going to print this out and put it in there too. I'm having so much fun putting it together and reminiscing. http://www.phpbbforfree.com/forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

You are wonderful and I'm SO looking forward to doing this again.http://www.phpbbforfree.com/forums/images/smiles/hoorah.gif

To all of your helpers, staff and the coordinators...BIG HUGS again! We are all so very grateful!!

I'm showing everyone I know the pictures from the road trip, and they're all really happy for me that I had such a great time. I would love, love, love to do it again!!

http://www.phpbbforfree.com/forums/images/smiles/hug.gif((((HUGS)))

Dani :)

Cathe, I hope the mold wasn't broken when you were born. The world could use many more people like you.

I'm glad we got the chance to express to you in person just how much we love and respect you.

Mar

P.S. My SO (Susan) was just as excited to meet you (Cedie too) even though she doesn't do home workouts. She has been raving about it (and showing all the pics) to every person who has called or come over since last weekend. The experience touched her also.

Thank you. :)

RE: Hi Mar!

Hi Kathy! She has the best intentions in the world. She's so active with her mail route and walking the dog on trails. However, she vows to try Cathe. She has been inspired. We will see.

Embrace the Challenge! She has her T-Shirt - Yeah!

Mar;-)

Cathe - thank YOU! :) I can't remember the last time I had such a fun-filled, exciting, exhilirating weekend! It was an incredible, almost surreal, experience to meet you and your crew in person. The classes you led us in were so much fun, and kicked my butt! (All I can say is "Thank goodness for the Big Ass Fans!!!") You and your crew and the coordinators are some of the sweetest, kindest, most gracious, down-to-earth people I've met. It was a blast, and I am very much looking forward to the next road trip. I'll be there for sure! :D

Cathe,

It was a true honor having the opportunity to spend time with you and the cast! Having being picked for the "60 seconds of Fame" segment was one of the most nerve-wracking and yet exhilarating experiences of my life! I will truly never forget it! The entire experience, being on the set with you and your cast, being in the presence of so many positive people has given so much more confidence in myself, which, believe me, is quite a feat! My spirit is still soaring from it all!

I can't wait for the next one!:7

Thank you,
Sanchia

Wow, what a touching note! Please give Jon & your two lil' cuties a big hug from us for allowing us to kidnap you for the whole weekend. (& your in-laws too!!!) The whole weekend turned out to be even more FUN and emotional then I ever dreamed. I know I've said it before Cathe, but you attract THE NICEST people. It was so neat to meet all the behind the scene people that help to make everything run so smoothly. (THANKS Chris, Nancy, Bob, Trevor, Linda, Ed, Sharon and also Danielle & Katie. Sorry if I missed anyone.) It was great meeting the cast and my only regret is not being able to thank them for coming. That bus driver and the riders would probably have left without us if we hadn't gotten on that bus when we did. Sorry for those that had to sit and wait on us while we grabbed all our "stuff". This prevented me from thanking each of the crew for their vital part Saturday nite. (I heard you got a special visit from Cathe on the bus. Waaaah, wish I was there!) Cathe, thank you again for making this dream for so many of us come true. We are so happy for your success and for the dream of your dream-gym coming to fruition. It is AWESOME! I sooo wish I lived close by to take classes and use the equipment. I hope to visit in the future and of course, plan to be at your next roadtrip. Thank you, thank you! What a BLAST!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Cathe, I'm still riding my Road Trip high!! I have been using the new DVD's I purchased. And working out with you all now seems, different. Even more personal than it did before. :)

Thank you for an amazing weekend. And thank you for inspiring me to keep moving -- for health, for stamina, and for FUN.

Allison

Cathe,
I cannot thank you enough for the amazing weekend. The Coordinators, Chris, the cast, and your cathe.dom com crew were just "fantastic" people. It was a pleasure meeting you and them. The energy was infectious!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.