Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Support Forums > Workout Blender Bug Tracker

Workout Blender Bug Tracker Report any bugs you find in our Free Workout Blender software (available October 27, 2010) in this forum.

audio & video not syncing

This is a discussion on audio & video not syncing within the Workout Blender Bug Tracker forums, part of the Support Forums category;; I created my first workout using the workout blender today, and when I transferred it to my iPod, and again ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2010, 09:55 PM
Cathlete

Default audio & video not syncing

I created my first workout using the workout blender today, and when I transferred it to my iPod, and again to my iPad, the audio and video stopped syncing properly after the 3rd chapter. My workout is a blend of Step Moves and SC Boxing. It goes like this:

Chp 1: SM warm up
Chp 2: SM combo 1
Chp 3: Boxing combo 1 (this is where the syncing stopped)
Chp 4: SM combo 2
Chp 5: Boxing combo 2.....etc. You get the picture. I finished with Boxing core conditioning and stretch.

How can this problem be fixed?

Thanks!

"I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do." Leonardo da Vinci
Old 12-20-2010, 05:47 PM
Administrator

Default Step Moves

The problem is with Step Moves. In the latest release of the WB we have also seen an audio sync issue with this download. It could have been a problem all along and nobody reported it, but more than likely the newest release of the WB caused a conflict with this one video.
Old 12-20-2010, 05:51 PM
Cathlete

Thanks for the reply. Does this then go into the "to be fixed" pile, and one day you'll tell us to re-download Step Moves?

"I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do." Leonardo da Vinci
Old 12-20-2010, 06:18 PM
Administrator

Exactly, it may be a simple fix or it may be complicated, but we will let you and everyone know when this bug is fixed.