Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

audio & video not syncing

Discussion in 'Workout Blender Bug Tracker' started by FiddleFit, Dec 19, 2010.

1. FiddleFit Cathlete

I created my first workout using the workout blender today, and when I transferred it to my iPod, and again to my iPad, the audio and video stopped syncing properly after the 3rd chapter. My workout is a blend of Step Moves and SC Boxing. It goes like this:

Chp 1: SM warm up
    Chp 2: SM combo 1
    Chp 3: Boxing combo 1 (this is where the syncing stopped)
    Chp 4: SM combo 2
    Chp 5: Boxing combo 2.....etc. You get the picture. I finished with Boxing core conditioning and stretch.

How can this problem be fixed?

Thanks!

2. SNM Videos Administrator

Step Moves

The problem is with Step Moves. In the latest release of the WB we have also seen an audio sync issue with this download. It could have been a problem all along and nobody reported it, but more than likely the newest release of the WB caused a conflict with this one video.

3. FiddleFit Cathlete

Thanks for the reply. Does this then go into the "to be fixed" pile, and one day you'll tell us to re-download Step Moves?

4. SNM Videos Administrator

Exactly, it may be a simple fix or it may be complicated, but we will let you and everyone know when this bug is fixed.