Shock Cardio Demos - Friday at Daytona ;-)

Cynthia, thanks for posting these! I've been hoping and waiting to hear from anyone who attended the trip about what they thought of the material presented in the demo. Now I can judge for myself. Thanks again.

Thanks Cyndi! Those were fun to watch. It looks like a couple steps will take me awhile to master! Love the music...thanks for sharing!

It looks like a couple steps will take me awhile to master! Love the music...thanks for sharing!

I hear ya on that!! The moves look very dancey and I always trip over myself learning those :p

So does anyone know which w/o that demo was from??

Is that the music Cathe is using in the workouts??? If so, Gaga music appeals to me big time. :)

i am very excited about the step workouts in shock cardio! even though i cant use them right now until my knees are better, i am looking forward to having new ones for the future.

that type of music appeals to me, too. they can use that kind of stuff on a road trip because it is live and DJ'd but unforunately, due to licensing and such the music on DVDs cant be the same. i cant even imagine how much it would cost to license an actual gaga or katy perry song for use on a dvd... huge bucks. too bad, though! that is like whats on my ipod workout playlists for walks and the gym.

WOW! I second that emotion - Those moves look very hard and I like tough choreography!! But, I watched the clips twice and I was already getting it. :) I just get nervous doing lots of turns and pivots. One of these days I'll be twisting an ankle.

I like to exercise in the morning before work, but these might be my after-work workout - once I'm awake and need to de-stress from my desk job! :eek: Cant wait to get these in my hands..I think!

I love it, I love it, I love it!!!! I'm sooooo glad I preordered right away - from everything we've seen so far (these clips, blog updates, etc.) - these look fantastic!!!!!!!!

Hi All! The moves that were demo's are from Step Moves and Athletic Step.

Step Moves has the mamo's, pivots, and dancier stuff (but not too dancy in my opinion) and Athletic Step has the more straightforward non-mambo choreography.

No that music was not the DVD soundtrack, however, BK Howe (our DVD DJ) recreated, produced, and mixed up some excellent energetic current tunes for the step mixes...a couple of new non-original artist standouts are a Lady Gaga influence remix and a Kevin Rudolph "Let It Rock" influence remix. I love them :D

sneak peak

thanks Cindi for your work! We are so fortunate to be able to view these ahead of time! I am looking forward to the new dvds!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.