EB Cathe RT Photos - Daytona 2009

RetroFit

Cathlete
Last edited:
Looks like they are having fun!! I can not wait to see pics of BC on the beach :eek:

BTW Cyndi how the heck are ya ;)

So fun to see all these pix! Oh, how I wish I was there! What a nice looking group! Everyone looks so happy! Thanks Cyndi for all your hard work taking AND uploading all these for us to see!

Looks like everyone is having a great time! Thank you so much Cyndi for posting these. You are the best!!

Brief summary of Fri/Sat in Daytona

Got some additional photos up from Friday & Saturday...will send all photos to SNM to post :D

Wow, what a great weekend - Only Sunday workout on the beach left and then farewells in Daytona.

It was a really nice turn out. Meet and Greet on Friday afternoon after registration. First workout was step, nice-nice. The hotel/resort is fabulous and so accomodating and everyday featured live DJ/music. Cathe time, dinner and raffle for prizes. Excitment was building for those participating in the Casting Call :eek:

Cathe asked the group for favorite step moves and created a half step & half kick box routine for Saturday. A really cool surprise was Cathe on stage going thru the "awesome" moves in Shock Cardio!!! Then some Cathe time and last for the evening was the Stretch class and relax on the pool deck by the fire pit.

Saturday morning breakfast came early - then the RT group photo on the beach. After the Step/KB class was the details for the casting call. Plenty of Cathe photo/autograph time inbetween classes. Lower Body blast with weights and paper plate woo-hoo then lunch by the pool.

Exciting new Travel-Fit class was next on the schedule and some time to freshen up before dinner. DJ played the Pina Coloda song for Cathe as Chris took another group photo -- dressed up this time :D Some music, some dancing, a birthday song to a RT member and thank you to Cathe started the evening fun. Last on the agenda was a surprise showing of a Shock Cardio video.

Time to turn in...dreaming of beautiful ocean waves rolling in on the beach, awesome sunsets thru the palm trees and tomorrow's workout just after the sunrises.

Sounds awesome!! Thanks for updating us. I somehow knew the trippers would get a taste of Shock Cardio!! Good for them- I am jealous however :p

Cyndi, thanks so much for all the details. Sounds like such a fun time, especially time by the firepit to just chat! I can't wait to hear about the workout on the beach! Thanks again for the pix and your hard work!

Cyndi!!!

Cyn, you're the absolute BEST BEST BEST! The photos are wonderful, the description of the weekend sounds wonderful, and all I can say is WISH I'D BEEN ABLE TO THERE but SO GLAD YOU WERE! Representing for the Summer RT Coordinators, GF, and doing us proud!! XOXOXO!!!! Please give Cathe, Jean, Pennie and all my Cathlete pals a hug for me (Chris too, I suppose ;):p) and then give yourself a great big one too!!

Safe travels home!! :)

Last edited:
FUN TIMES!

Hey!
I just got home from the great fitness weekend and I had soooooooo much fun:) Everyone was so nice! if you were their and have facebook hit me up! Heather Stella:)

Heather, come on dish, any updates given over the weekend? How was boot camp on the beach? That sounds like so much fun!!

Cyndi, thanks for the pics! Looks like a great time...wish I could have gone!!! Would love to hear more details from others who were there!

bootcamp

the bootcamp was grt at daytona!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sunrise, running, sprints, snake runs, drills, plyo and burpees!!! got some grt pics they are gonna post soon!!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.