Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts

Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts This forum contains the latest information and posts about Cathe’s latest and upcoming workouts

Lovin XTRAIN

This is a discussion on Lovin XTRAIN within the Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; I am so in love with this series. I'm starting week 5 and I cannot believe the changes already. I'm ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By firemedic
  • 1 Post By alydinva

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2013, 10:02 AM
Cathlete
firemedic's Profile Fields

Default Lovin XTRAIN

I am so in love with this series. I'm starting week 5 and I cannot believe the changes already. I'm also increasing some of my weights. I just bought 20 and 25 lb dumbbells. Does anyone know how to get rid of the oil smell on the ones coated with black? My 20's have the black coating and the smell is horrible. My husband makes me keep them outside. I've tried lysol and some other cleaners, but no help.
bonjonbart and mini-natty like this.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:06 PM
Cathlete
mini-natty's Profile Fields

I don't have any advice about how to take the smell off your dumbbell's (sorry ) I just wanted to say congrats on the new heavy weight #'s! I'm small (only 5ft ) but I feel like a powerhouse when I use heavy weights . Perhaps that's why I love em' so much .

Oh and congrats on seeing results already too! SO AM I .

Take care,

Natasha
Old 01-31-2013, 07:17 PM
alydinva's Profile Fields

firemedic - I don't know how to get rid of the smell other than to wait it out. I will eventually go away. Congrats on your progress!!

Also, LOL @ Natasha's signature line! How could Cathe ignore that request??!!
mini-natty likes this.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:30 AM
Cathlete
mini-natty's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by alydinva View Post
firemedic - I don't know how to get rid of the smell other than to wait it out. I will eventually go away. Congrats on your progress!!

Also, LOL @ Natasha's signature line! How could Cathe ignore that request??!!
Ya, that was my intention .
Old 02-03-2013, 09:03 PM
Cathlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by firemedic View Post
I am so in love with this series. I'm starting week 5 and I cannot believe the changes already. I'm also increasing some of my weights. I just bought 20 and 25 lb dumbbells. Does anyone know how to get rid of the oil smell on the ones coated with black? My 20's have the black coating and the smell is horrible. My husband makes me keep them outside. I've tried lysol and some other cleaners, but no help.
I bought a set of these as week and have the same problem...the dumbells are with my pink boxing gloves in the garage.. :-(. If you find a solution, p,ease share, as will I.