Any hints at a new series coming within the next 12 months?

mrsprincess07

Cathlete
I am just curious as I don't always get the newsletters if there are plans for a new series coming within the next 12 months? I'd hate to miss a preorder!

not Cathe

I haven't seen anything about one.

Although, we did talk about what we would like to have. There seemed to be a lot of requests for Low Max II, Athletic Step II, Step Moves II and anything low impact.

What kind of new series would you like?

Just curious.

Alisha

I'm for a 4 Day Split II, GymStyle/Harcore II, and More great LOW IMPACT Step DVDs!!

Pretty much on the same page as other requesters. I'm getting Athletic Step and Step Moves in the mail next week, great sale Cathe! But I'm sure I love those too!!

New Lo Impact Series!

Yes, Cathe just announced that she is releasing a new lo Impact series which will be released this summer!

Doing Happy Dance Max

Low impact series. Love it, love it, love it.
Sooooooooo Excited...............................................!

YES!!!

Oh Cathe you deserve a big ol' kiss for this one!! Oh Thank you a million + 1 times!! Preordering as soon as that is an option! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

It took a little practice to get the hang of those "paper plate exercises" but now I love em! I am looking forward to the new workouts. Will we need two sets of discs?

Katie, I love the glider/sliders too! Can't wait to get the new Cathe ones! They come FREE with our pre-order! Only 23 days til May 1st!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.