STS DEAL OF THE DAY!!!!!

Nanbo

Cathlete
I hope that the ladies that have been waiting to order STS catch today's Deal of the Day! This is a gift from Cathe to you!!!!! Great savings! I got involved with STS during a similar savings deal and haven't regretted it! Now's the time to commit to get busy!;)

I can't tell you how excited I was to see STS as the deal of the day! I was even able to use the appreciation coupon and got another 15% off. My final total was only $127.47 and free shipping!

So excited! :)

I can't tell you how excited I was to see STS as the deal of the day! I was even able to use the appreciation coupon and got another 15% off. My final total was only $127.47 and free shipping!

So excited! :)

HOKEY SMOKES!!!! What a great deal for you!!!! Have fun!!!!!;)

I know! Pretty amazing, huh? :D

I'm SO glad I waited - I was tempted so many times to go ahead and buy it but figured it had to go on sale at some point. Thanks Cathe!

My goal is to start next Monday. Do Cathe items ship pretty quickly?

Is there anybody else out there starting soon?

Off to continue my 1RMing..... :)

I was looking at my FaceBook feed and saw Cathe's note that it was on sale! I got STS, the Ab circuit, the squat rack DVD, and Turbo Barre for $166 and free shipping!! Now I need a Turbo Tower, which I cannot find anywhere, and I'm all set. I'm very excited!!

I order STS last night at midnight. I am excited to start, too! I like the idea of starting Monday too, if it is here by than.

I got also AB Circuits, Afterburn, Cardio Supersets and Low Max, all for $184.

Wow Pam - you got a great deal as well!! Awesome.

I love Ab Circuits - that's a great one!

Definitely let me know if you are ready to start by Monday. It would be fun to go through this together. :)

I wonder if there are any others out there ready to start?

Daybreak--I would love to join you Monday, it would be fun to go through this together. I hope others will join us. Maybe starting a new thread would help to call in others to join us. I am sure there are many others that have had STS for awhile and would love to get started. This might just the push they need.

I got SO caught up in Daybreak's and Pam's enthusiasm! I know how much you ladies are going to enjoy STS!!!! I just finished Mesocycle 1 yesterday and am gearing up for my recovery week. I am still in awe of the ladies who have gone through STS 5 and 6 times!!!! I feel like I just got initiated into the best club ever!!!!:eek:

Nancy--It is great to read feedback, like yours, that are enjoying doing the system. I am very excited about starting STS and it will be great to share it with others doing it as well. My debit card has not been charged yet for the order. Does anyone know if they send by 2-day or regular shipping that will probably take 5 or 6 days to make it across the country? Just trying to estimate when it will be here.

Nancy--It is great to read feedback, like yours, that are enjoying doing the system. I am very excited about starting STS and it will be great to share it with others doing it as well. My debit card has not been charged yet for the order. Does anyone know if they send by 2-day or regular shipping that will probably take 5 or 6 days to make it across the country? Just trying to estimate when it will be here.

Pam,
My shipment came lickety split! I think it was 2 days...I know you'll be putting Disc 1 into your DVD player on Monday ;)

Pam,

I just got a UPS shipping status notification from a "Step-N-Motion" coming from NJ - I can only assume this is my STS!!! I hoping it is anyway and not some other random thing I ordered. Ha ha. It looks like it will be delivered here tomorrow! Wow, that was quick. Keep an eye out for your notification - I'm hoping yours shipped today as well.

Nancy, like Pam said it is so great to read feedback like yours about the program. Thanks for the big welcome. Like Pam suggested - do you think she and I should start a new thread inviting any "May starters"?

Oh Pam, how are you doing with your 1RM calculations? I'm actually having a great time doing it - who'da thunk!? I'm about 1/2 way done. Just don't know if I need to bother with the exercises that are marked with 1 or 2 stars.

Yay,
Dawn

Atompk1,

I'm sorry - somehow I missed your post. Wow, you got a great deal too! Did you get your shipping notification yet? Might you be ready to start on Monday?

Dawn

Atompk1--I am sorry I missed your post as well. I hope you will join us as well on Monday. I have been reading some of the old posts on the STS Forum and people have almost always made great gains with the program. Pam

Dawn--That is great news! You will have the program tomorrow, that is fast. Under my account with Cathe Shop, still says processing my order, but I have hopes it will ship tomorrow.

I didn't realize the info for doing the 1RM calculations was available through Cathe's website. I will go looking for it and can start tomorrow.

Atompk1 and Dawn--Do you think you will do the 3.5 or 6 months version? I go and forth on which I will do. Nancy--which length of time did you do the program in? Would you change the time frame, if you had it to do over?

Pam

Last edited:
Ya know what? My orders status still says "processing" as well. Oh, this is a mystery now! I wonder what's coming today? I'll let you know….

Pam, yes there is a "One Rep Max Chart" that you can download that makes calculating the 1RM so easy. You can find it under the STS section in the Workout Manager. Look under the "One Rep Max Calculator" section and you'll see "Download the list of One Rep Max exercises to test."

This is my process:

I printed out the .pdf and stapled it together. I then make a list on a separate piece of paper such as:

Biceps
Triceps
Back
Shoulders
Biceps
Triceps
Back
Shoulders
Biceps
Triceps
Back
Shoulders

The next day my list is all "legs."

I then randomly pick exercises in each of those categories from the big printout and write the exercise number next to the category. I actually do this in bed before going to sleep to line up the exercises for the morning!

So, then I bring my iPad or laptop with me when I workout and use the One Rep Max Calculator in the Workout Manager.

STEP 1

I chose "Muscle Group" as the category and the body part next on my little list as the sub-category.

STEP 2

Choose "sort by exercise number" to make finding the exercise easier.

Then I watch the video, find my weights and then watch the video again - following along this time.

STEP 3

Enter the pounds and reps, hit calculate. Cross the exercise of my little list and the the big printout - and then on to the next exercise on my little list. My little list definitely makes this much easier. Having to flip through the big printout while exercising can be distracting.

I also write my 1RM on the big printout JUST IN CASE my data in the Workout Manager gets lost somehow.

This process works really well and like I said, it is actually fun. I feel like a scientist doing it!

-Dawn

Hello everyone :)

I just started STS for the first time April 30th. I am now in my 3rd week and loving every single minute of it! I'm impressed by the results I am obtaining in such a short amount of time. I've felt DOMS in muscles I never knew existed :eek:. Wonderful stuff!!

BTW, there are a few ladies (Gina, Cathy) on the thread "what have I gotten myself into?" who have just started STS. Perhaps all of you can join them. I have been checking in on/off there, but it's been hard for me to report daily since I'm already part of 2 other check-in's. It's great to have the motivational support.

Good luck ladies! You guys are gonna LOVE this program!!!

Natasha

Natasha,

Great to hear you are loving it!

And great news on the DOMS in muscles you didn't know you had! As I am going through the 1RM process - I'm impressed by how many varieties of each exercise there is. By what you're saying it sounds like each and every one is working (in their own unique way).

Thanks for the heads up about the other recent starters. Oh, I'm sure it has got to be hard to check-in in more than two places!

Thanks again!

Dawn

Pam & Daybreak,
I'm doing the STS "Kikster" Pyramid Rotation. It's the one where you do STS M1, M2, M3, and then go back down and re-do M2 followed by M1. I read the thread about it and thought it would be a great way to get myself to Labor Day with STS!
Yesterday was Yoga Relax for me, and after completing M1 I really felt like I deserved it! Today I'm going to do Step Blast and abs from Step Jump and Pump. I learned from doing Cathe's 3 Month Transformation Rotation that during the recovery week I need to do steady state cardio. So, my recovery week looks like this:
Wed: Step Blast and abs from Step Jump & Pump
Thurs: Turbo Barre
Fri: Yoga Relax
Sat: Kick Punch and Crunch
Sun: Yoga Max ( and hiking if weather permits)
Mon: Low Impact Challenge and abs from High Reps
Tues: Yoga Relax and Yoga Abs from Ab Circuits
Then I start M2!!! I need to buy some heavier weights this week to get ready! I think some of my 1RM may have changed since I did them back in January, so I think the first week of M2 will be experimental with the new exercises that weren't in M1.
I feel so wonderful today! I know that this program is great for me because I feel energized, not exhausted, and I have managed to remain injury free (knock on wood)!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.