Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Check-ins & Challenges

Check-ins & Challenges We've created this brand new forums to post all of your Cathe and fitness related check-ins and challenges

Tuesday Melt-fest

This is a discussion on Tuesday Melt-fest within the Check-ins & Challenges forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Starting us out. BB in a minute....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2008, 04:55 AM
DeCathelete
buffettgirl's Profile Fields

Default Tuesday Melt-fest

Starting us out. BB in a minute.
Old 08-19-2008, 04:57 AM
DeCathelete
allwildgirl's Profile Fields

Send a message via MSN to allwildgirl

Morning Robin and all who follow~

Yesterday was hellacious at work. Our new router (installed Friday) was all screwy so I ended up not having my computer for most of the day and me and the IT guy scrambled around trying to figure out what the heck was wrong. We ended up taking the dang thing off and putting another one on and it worked fine! Very frustrating day.

Robin - I've sent you a PM... did you get it?

Tneah - did you get new keys yet?

I'll try to keep up better today, though I imagine I'll be busy trying to catch up on the work I couldn't do yesterday!

All Hail Limecat
Old 08-19-2008, 04:57 AM
DeCathelete

Goodmorning melters. I have a few seconds before heading to work, so this will be a quicky.

Deb, did you ever get back yesterday?

Judy, thanks for the info on NROLFW. I'll try to stick with it.

Tneah, I'm so sorry the fun and games have been lacking lately. I saw your post about your hip pain. I wish I had a solution for you. Hugs and warm, loving massages.

OK, I'm headed out. Later, gaters.
Old 08-19-2008, 05:59 AM
Cathlete

Default Hi all!

Good Morning!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEANNE!

Shelly:
Don;t you hate computer issues at work? When our e-mail system goes down you would think it was the end of the world!

Robin:
I did not get back yesterday...it has been really busy at work and by the time I get home, I barely feel like eating and cleaning up dishes etc....Yesterday I had to leave and go right to the vet to get some special food for Keegan..
The little guy has struvite crystals in his urine and we are trying to figure out what is causing this...the vet had him on anti-biotics for 10 days treating as a UTI, and re-checked the urine yesterday, still crystals..he said he has never seen a puppy be so resistant to anti-biotics. Now we have him on a special food that "acidifies the urine"...? to regulate the PH or something....I figure you might know what this stuff is about..

Last night my Dad had to use his medic alert because he was having trouble breathing...they called me at 2:30 to let me know they were sending the EMT's to his house..and most likely taking him to the emergency room...I spoke with his wife who was waiting for them to come.. I am waiting for a call with an update..

Sorry to just spew on all stuff around here....

Deb
Old 08-19-2008, 06:17 AM
Cathlete
JAFitMama's Profile Fields

Send a message via AIM to JAFitMama

Hi Friends

Robin- I think it is worth giving NrOL4W a fair shot I will go back to it myself at some point.

Shelly- Today has got to be better than PMS with hunger and computer headaches! Geesh!

Tneah- sorry about the hip! (((hugs)))

Deb- let know how your Dad is. I will say a prayer for him.

Well, AOSNewport arrived yesterday, but today I am headed out to golf. (After clean max and laundry max yesterday, Ii plan on enjoying golf max)Then it is a nail appointment and food shopping. by then it will be time to make dinner. Newport will have to wait.

Half Marathon: 1/25/09 2:13.13
Half Marathon: 9/13/09 2:16.30 (post piriformis injury)

Old 08-19-2008, 07:12 AM
Cathlete
eriniski's Profile Fields

Send a message via ICQ to eriniski

Happy Birthday Leanne!!!

Robin- I would def try the NrOL4W, cant hurt right?

Shelly- hope your feeling better!

Tneah- hope you get a chance to relax and rest!!

Deb- prayers for your Dad !!!! keep us posted too.

jafitmama- Sounds like a busy day hope you do well with golf!!

I have been MIA!!! Work was crazy and was tired this past weekend and did not sign out but it was nice. We might have found a potential house to buy so kind of excited but not for the commute aspect of work since usually late anyways. This am I overslept so did not get a chance to workout but have energy which is nice for a change. I am going to try to get something in during lunch since tonight I have a cpr training which is 3 hours and wont get home till 1000 from work.
Old 08-19-2008, 07:30 AM
Cathlete

Good morning, everyone!

Leanne - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you have a great day!

Shelley - can we play today? Please?

Robin - I hope you have a good day at work that allows for plenty of computer time.

Judy - have fun with golf! I hope the weather is really nice so you can enjoy it.

Erin - that's exciting news about the house!

My evening was pretty nice - ordinary, but nice. The good news is that I was able to do Low Max, and my back felt better than it has in a long time! No kinks in my back, no heating pad, no ibuprofen... ahhh. So maybe I'll stick with low impact cardio for a few weeks.

"You can change your reality in one second, simply by making a choice."
- Jim Maclaren in Cardio Coach Press Play
Old 08-19-2008, 07:31 AM
Cathlete
crazystepr's Profile Fields

Morning Loverlies,

Happy Birthday Leanne!!!

I busted out six miles on the treadmill this morning plus Bootcamp (original) core only. You would not believe the dive my eating took last night. I disgust myself.

BBL. Just wanted to say HB to our darling Leanne!

ETA: I am so freakin' nauseous this morning. I woke up with a killer headache and nausea and I don't know why. Actually now that I think about it, it's probably the antibiotics that I'm on. I don't think I can finish them. They make me soooo nauseous. I have to keep taking them until Friday. I really don't think I can....

Last edited by crazystepr; 08-19-2008 at 08:06 AM..
Old 08-19-2008, 08:47 AM
Cathlete

Send a message via AIM to BreckGirl

Popping in to say HI LADIES! and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEANNE!!!!!

Deb - OMG, so sorry about your dad! How is he doing now? Sending healing vibes to K! Sorry you're having a rough morning. (((HUGS)))

Judy - your day sounds delicious! I hope you have a wonderful time! Whatcha gonna get done to your nails? Color? French? Parrafin? Hmmmm????

Robin - Good morning, sunshine! How did your day turn out yesterday?

Erin - Hey! Those CPR classes are a beating, but good info- right? YAY on the house!

Shellery - HOWDY!!! Sorry about the extra work. That bites.

Allie - Sorry about the headache honey. YES - you MUST take ALL the antibiotics. It sucks, but you HAVE to. Maybe you should eat something first - or did you try that already?

Shannon - YAHOOO on the back news! Back pain is the worst - it's like you can't do ANYTHING without that back, eh?

Tneah - Hip pain? Oh dear - so sorry. Does being in humidity make it worse? (((HUGS)))

Ok, busy day slinging barium. Hope to be back, but may not be. LOVE TO ALL!!!
Old 08-19-2008, 08:48 AM
DeCathelete

Shelley!!!! I got your PM. Sorry if I caused any dismay. Love you muchly.

Deb, I hope you can get little Keegan's pee fixed. And hugs and prayers about you Dad. Those middle-of-the-night phone calls sure give you a cardio workout, don't they.

Crazy, mmmmm, love those antibiotics. Hey, don't just stop them. If you don't think you can finish them, call your Doc. Maybe he can give you a substitute. Feel better, loved one.

Erin, good luck with the house!

Judy, have fun golfing. DD worked at a golf course the past two summers and now loves the sport. Unfortunately, with work, school and Greyor, she doesn't get to play.

Leanne!!! Happy birthday, you beautiful thing, you. Did your BIL get you a nice gift?