Tuesday Melt-fest

Morning Robin and all who follow~

Yesterday was hellacious at work. Our new router (installed Friday) was all screwy so I ended up not having my computer for most of the day and me and the IT guy scrambled around trying to figure out what the heck was wrong. We ended up taking the dang thing off and putting another one on and it worked fine! Very frustrating day.

Robin - I've sent you a PM... did you get it?

Tneah - did you get new keys yet?

I'll try to keep up better today, though I imagine I'll be busy trying to catch up on the work I couldn't do yesterday!

Goodmorning melters. I have a few seconds before heading to work, so this will be a quicky.

Deb, did you ever get back yesterday?

Judy, thanks for the info on NROLFW. I'll try to stick with it.

Tneah, I'm so sorry the fun and games have been lacking lately. I saw your post about your hip pain. I wish I had a solution for you. Hugs and warm, loving massages.

OK, I'm headed out. Later, gaters.

Hi all!

Good Morning!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEANNE!

Shelly:
Don;t you hate computer issues at work? When our e-mail system goes down you would think it was the end of the world! :eek:

Robin:
I did not get back yesterday...it has been really busy at work and by the time I get home, I barely feel like eating and cleaning up dishes etc....Yesterday I had to leave and go right to the vet to get some special food for Keegan..
The little guy has struvite crystals in his urine and we are trying to figure out what is causing this...the vet had him on anti-biotics for 10 days treating as a UTI, and re-checked the urine yesterday, still crystals..he said he has never seen a puppy be so resistant to anti-biotics. Now we have him on a special food that "acidifies the urine"...? to regulate the PH or something....I figure you might know what this stuff is about..:confused:

Last night my Dad had to use his medic alert because he was having trouble breathing...they called me at 2:30 to let me know they were sending the EMT's to his house..and most likely taking him to the emergency room...I spoke with his wife who was waiting for them to come.. I am waiting for a call with an update..

Sorry to just spew on all stuff around here....

Deb

Hi Friends :)

Robin- I think it is worth giving NrOL4W a fair shot I will go back to it myself at some point.

Shelly- Today has got to be better than PMS with hunger and computer headaches! Geesh!

Tneah- sorry about the hip! (((hugs)))

Deb- let know how your Dad is. I will say a prayer for him.

Well, AOSNewport arrived yesterday, but today I am headed out to golf. (After clean max and laundry max yesterday, Ii plan on enjoying golf max)Then it is a nail appointment and food shopping. by then it will be time to make dinner. Newport will have to wait.

Happy Birthday Leanne!!!

Robin- I would def try the NrOL4W, cant hurt right?

Shelly- hope your feeling better!

Tneah- hope you get a chance to relax and rest!!

Deb- prayers for your Dad !!!! keep us posted too. :(

jafitmama- Sounds like a busy day hope you do well with golf!! :)

I have been MIA!!! Work was crazy and was tired this past weekend and did not sign out but it was nice. We might have found a potential house to buy so kind of excited but not for the commute aspect of work since usually late anyways. This am I overslept so did not get a chance to workout but have energy which is nice for a change. I am going to try to get something in during lunch since tonight I have a cpr training which is 3 hours and wont get home till 1000 from work.

Good morning, everyone!

Leanne - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you have a great day!

Shelley - can we play today? Please? :D

Robin - I hope you have a good day at work that allows for plenty of computer time.

Judy - have fun with golf! I hope the weather is really nice so you can enjoy it.

Erin - that's exciting news about the house!

My evening was pretty nice - ordinary, but nice. The good news is that I was able to do Low Max, and my back felt better than it has in a long time! No kinks in my back, no heating pad, no ibuprofen... ahhh. So maybe I'll stick with low impact cardio for a few weeks.

Morning Loverlies,

Happy Birthday Leanne!!!
7.gif

I busted out six miles on the treadmill this morning plus Bootcamp (original) core only. You would not believe the dive my eating took last night. I disgust myself.

BBL. Just wanted to say HB to our darling Leanne!

ETA: I am so freakin' nauseous this morning. I woke up with a killer headache and nausea and I don't know why. Actually now that I think about it, it's probably the antibiotics that I'm on. I don't think I can finish them. They make me soooo nauseous. I have to keep taking them until Friday. I really don't think I can....

Last edited:
Popping in to say HI LADIES! and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEANNE!!!!!
029.gif

Deb - OMG, so sorry about your dad! How is he doing now? Sending healing vibes to K! :( Sorry you're having a rough morning. (((HUGS)))

Judy - your day sounds delicious! I hope you have a wonderful time! Whatcha gonna get done to your nails? Color? French? Parrafin? Hmmmm????

Robin - Good morning, sunshine! How did your day turn out yesterday?

Erin - Hey! Those CPR classes are a beating, but good info- right? YAY on the house!

Shellery - HOWDY!!! Sorry about the extra work. That bites.

Allie - Sorry about the headache honey. YES - you MUST take ALL the antibiotics. It sucks, but you HAVE to. Maybe you should eat something first - or did you try that already?

Shannon - YAHOOO on the back news! Back pain is the worst - it's like you can't do ANYTHING without that back, eh?

Tneah - Hip pain? Oh dear - so sorry. Does being in humidity make it worse? (((HUGS)))

Ok, busy day slinging barium. Hope to be back, but may not be. LOVE TO ALL!!!

Shelley!!!! I got your PM. Sorry if I caused any dismay.:eek: Love you muchly.

Deb, I hope you can get little Keegan's pee fixed. And hugs and prayers about you Dad. Those middle-of-the-night phone calls sure give you a cardio workout, don't they.

Crazy, mmmmm, love those antibiotics. Hey, don't just stop them. If you don't think you can finish them, call your Doc. Maybe he can give you a substitute. Feel better, loved one.

Erin, good luck with the house!

Judy, have fun golfing. DD worked at a golf course the past two summers and now loves the sport. Unfortunately, with work, school and Greyor, she doesn't get to play.

Leanne!!! Happy birthday, you beautiful thing, you. Did your BIL get you a nice gift?:p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEANNE! :D:D:D

Robin, your comment about BIL cracked me up...he needs to step up and kiss Leanne's cute little arse today, or at least send over a nice bottle of bubbly!
It actually was kinda funny, dumping the keys into the ocean, shortly thereafter, I tripped and fell walking up the stairs on the boat--I think I am still trying to get my "sea-wits" about me.;)

Deb, ahhhhh, I have heard about what poor little Keegan is going through, I trust the vet knows what she is doing and he returns to normal soon. And Hugs to you and your dad, I know that was an awful phone call sweetie, my thoughts and prayers are with you today.

Alli, finish your meds, or do what Robin said and ask your doc for new ones?

Shannon, ah yes, the voice of wisdom.:D So glad someone is listening to her body and healing properly. Lets hear it for low impact! I am right there with ya darlin'...my ole body just cannot do some of the things it used to do without horrid things happening.

Judy, I love getting my nails done, enjoy your day!

Breckie, hey chica, you get to eat watermelon???YUM. I never got that...*pouts* then sticks tongue out at Mr. Trainerman...

Erin, you are getting a new house??

AF arrived this morning in all of her glory.:confused: Boy, I am glad though cause I was an evil mess this week, it looks like my cycle is right in sync with the full moon again...weird huh? It does this once a year, I swear I am so lunar or something. Very pagan, old world.:DRomantic, or maybe I am just weird.

Leanne darling, I love you chica and want this day to be very special for you, please go out, eat drink and act like damn fool okay??:eek::D

Hey, ladies!

Thanks so much for the b-day wishes! You gals are THE BEST!! I seriously mean that!!

Deb -- So, so sorry to hear about your dad! Know that our prayers are going out to him! Be sure to keep us posted! Hope Keegan is OK, too!

Robin -- Did DH and DD go back to school yesterday? Mike and I go back next week; I'll be on sabbatical (woo hoo!), but I'll be starting work on Monday since I'll have a lot to get done this semester. How did the teeth whitening go? And have you been enjoying your wine again since you're off the meds? Hope so!:D Forgot to mention that BIL got me the wonderful gift of MOVING OUT last week! LOL! Of course, he's planning on coming over this Thursday to do his laundry!

Judy -- It's nice to see you back here again! :) Oh, you are really, really going to love Newport! Anthony is awesome, and it is such a killer workout!

Breckie -- Ah, more barium today! I hope you can play on-line today! We'll miss you if you can't get back here!

Allie -- So sorry that you're feeling so crappy, sweetie!! Thank you sooo much for the b-day greetings over in the OD! You just started my day with a smile!! Now please listen to everyone and finish up those meds! You need to finish your full course of antibiotics!

Shelley -- Sorry that work yesterday was so terrible! Ug! I hope that today is a million times better!

Erin -- Thanks for the b-day wishes, too! I've been MIA over here lately, too. Are you in the medical field? How exciting about the possibility of the new house!!

Shannon -- So glad that your back is feeling better! Now tomorrow we get to celebrate your day! :D

Tneah -- We were posting at the same time, so I had to come back and give you a big {{{HUG}}}! Sorry that AF is here! Can you rest and relax today? Try to take it easy since I know that AF causes a lot of problems for you. Promise us that you won't overdo it, OK? Yes, I'll have a fun time today! I just get sad b/c I miss my mom so much on holidays and birthdays, but Mike always makes sure that we keep busy! (Uh . . . read into that what you will! ;-) ) Once you feel better, then we NEED to get together! Let's plan on next week, OK?? Please, please! :)

Love and hugs to everyone!!
25.gif

Last edited:
Yes this will be the first house we own on our own if I like ;) (depends on commute to work). He likes to buy houses as investment properties instead of 401k's (italian way). I like 401k's so it works. we have two houses (3 families) with his brother already and live in one of them and his brother lives in the other. mind you these houses are not unbelievable since where we live you get NO land and everything is superexpensive for not much!! But would be exciting. his goal is to have this in case i get pregno which i am going to try the alternative method of accupuncture and herbs as opposed to those horrible fertility meds i am not a fan of :) so we will c about both house and other.

the cpr training is not going to be fun but is very useful!!

i can't wait for labor day nice day off :) so ready for a vacation day!!

Doing anything special for your bday??

I am not in the medical field but teach group fitness so need to have cpr cert updated each year. :)

Leanne, of course, of course! Next week is perfect, I am so sorry things have been so crazy arse, well crazy, thank you for understanding my terrible AF time. It really is gross, Plus, get this shee-ot....you cannot flush feminine products down the toilets on a boat! GASP. So you can imagine what a fun time that is. I am getting quite ill just thinking about it.
:p Mike rocks, he knows exactly what to "give you" on your birthday...good guy you got there. My DH could take a few lessons from Mike actually...:cool:

Send my your address, I am begging you, on my knees pleading! I lost it in the move from the old forum to this one.:(

Hey, ladies!

I'm in SUCH a good mood! I've been working on making these f&&^^ ivy leaves for one of those necklace classes I took in L.A., and I haven't been able to get the darn thing to sit right. Today I realized that I needed to tug really hard at one spot, and I got it to work! Hooray! It only (ha ha) took me about 40 minutes to bead half of the leaf, so I'll finish the other half later. I'll post photos of the whole thing when it's done . . . which will probably be in a month at this pace! LOL! :p

Erin -- Today will be a mellow day -- hopefully we'll see a movie and then tonight we're meeting our families for dinner. Should be fun! I always look forward to getting together with family, and my DH's family just moved out here to San Diego from Wisconsin in June. That sounds like a great idea to have the houses as investments, but how exciting it'll be if it all works out for your new house! I hope that the commute doesn't turn out to be awful! How exciting, too, that you're trying to conceive. Doing it the natural way sounds great. How fun that you teach group fitness. What classes do you teach?

Tneah -- OK, lady, I'll PM you my addy right now! Sorry that I forgot to do it yesterday! :) Yes, Mike takes good care of me, esp. since his brother is no longer around!
greenstars.gif
Oh, that sounds awful that you can't use the toilets for flushing girly stuff. Ug! Next week for sure!!

Last edited:
Well, Tneah, now I see why moving was such an ordeal. PMS and moving at the same time? No thanks. Yukko on the girlie-no-flush-ums.

erin, new house, new baby? Hope so...

Leanne, yes, they went back to school yesterday. Have fun with your sabbatical. Are you going to be writing another book? Do you have to physically go into work? Bet the rest of your beading goes fast, now that you figured out the trick.

Where's Peggie today?

I'm am rapidly getting exhausted. We are having some carpentry/painting work done in the department, so some of the work has been moved up the hall, into another room. I've been running back and forth all morning. Can I count that as my cardio?

it would be nice to get both :)!!! Natural might not work but seems way better than those needles anthony had to give me yuck!! plus i figure i can have him work on my shoulder while he is at it :)

Leanne that sounds like a great birthday!!

Another busy day here and I'm wiped out.

I had a trip to Target plus an orthodontic appointment. I've also been doing Laundry Max all day. Earlier I did part of Lauren's KB DVD.

I want to write more and do personals, but I'm going to go lay down a bit. I might not be back until this evening because I imagine the boys will keep me busy until their bedtime.

Hey all,

Robin, that most certainly does count as cardio! All the running and hauling I have been doing has certainly helped my "bottom line"...thank goodness cause the eating has been less than stellar. You are so right, PMS plus moving? Lovely, it all makes sense now.;) I swear, did your PMS get worse as you got older and up until menopause? Sorry if its too personal to ask, but geez, it just is horrific these moody/fatigue/bloating weeks.

Leanne, got the address! :D

Lainie, I wondered where you were chica...at Target!:p You are so cute with your Target going self. Take a nice nap, how did you like Lauren so far??

I wanna nap too, but there are too many carpet layers here right now...think I will order new dishes online, will post a picture kay? Who-eee, exciting stuff.:cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.