Getting it done for September 2014!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do SBF Inner Tights = 15 min + Thin Tights Fast = 10 min today.

I will be back to report my workout. Have a great Monday, everyone.

Hey girls,

I am back to report my workouts: I did SBF Inner Tights = 15 min + Thin Tights Fast = 10 min plus LB Interval = 20 min:)

What are your plans today?

Have a great day, everyone!

Good morning!

Forgot to check in yesterday - dog walk and XStretch - totally needed the stretching and felt wonderful afterwards.

Today - Decided to start STS. It's Sep. 1st, and this way it'll be done before the holidays. Plus, I'm committing myself to clean eating - no more excuses. Figure, the rest of the family has homework, so making this mine. I'll be eating 1500 calories/day with a 50% protein/30% carb/20% fat split. Took my measurements and calculated my bf% - ugh! With only 1 kid in the house, time to make myself the priority. 80% of it is eating, right?

Are either of you Outlander fans? I've loved the books for years, and binge watched the first episodes this weekend - loving every minute of it.

Other than that, not much going on here. DH preparing lectures, DD frantically finishing summer homework, and haven't heard a word for DS, so he must be having a good time. School starts tomorrow for all.

Belinda - Great job getting it done already today. Nice way to start the month.

Heidi - How are your legs today? Bet you felt that when you tried to get out of bed this a.m.

That's it for now - off to do more housecleaning and such before getting in my wo. Catch ya later.

Good morning,

Hope you all had a great weekend? I had a blast with my son and his fiancé Yesterday, was relaxing.

Today I will do Int. UB + Core = 15 min + Vintage Lean + Toned Arms = 15 min.

Sherry - good for you for starting STS and making yourself a priority! I agree with your on the eating.

Hi Heidi!

I will be back after my workout. Have a great day, everyone.

Good morning!

Well, D1 got me good yesterday! Pecs and front delts talking to me good, and through the night. Still making it hard to type this morning. Worked hard to do as many on my toes as possible. Kept the eating super clean, too. Bought lots of veggies, so no excuses not to be full.

Today's plan is a run - hope the weather holds off cause really want it to be outside. I plan to alternate STS with running as long as I can get outside.

Belinda - Glad you had a nice time with your DS and fiance. Do they have a date set yet? Great job getting your wo in early.

Heidi - What are your plans today?

Catch ya later. Have a good one.

Good afternoon,

Did my workout this morning.

Sherry - wtg, on D1 and doing push ups on your toes. Those are tough. Good job on eating clean too. Mine wasn't that clean yesterday:confused: I had ice-cream :eek: Today is another day;) No date yet:eek:

Hi Heidi!

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout.

Happy Hump Day!

Sherry and Belinda: Awesome job on your workouts!

Sherry: OMG! My legs! LOL! Wicked sore! Yesterday I was at work early and was super busy. I had to climb up and down stairs...ARGH! OUCHIE! So I took the day off from any workouts.

Nice job on your pushups! :)

Today: Back at it.
Daily Hiit Abs and Butt challenge Day 2
Then Pyramid Upper Body: UP ONLY

Belinda: Sounds like you are really enjoying your latest rotation too. :) Nice job! Sounds like a lovely time with your Son and his Fiance.

Well as far as my eating...:/ it could really be a lot better. This weekend was a bust for planning ahead my meals. I really have to get back on track.

Awesome job ladies! Have a great day and workout.

Hello to Karen! :)

Off to shower and my daily errands. Yup will include grocery shopping as well. ;)

Heidi

Good afternoon,

Tried to log in this morning, but Cathe's site was down Today I will do SBF Butt Lift and Adv. LB Barre = 45 min.

Heidi - enjoy Daily Hiit Abs and Butt challenge Daily and Pyramid Upper Body: UP ONLY today.

Sherry - have fun with D2 today.

I will be back after my workouts.

Hi all!

Quick post - D2 done. Still eating clean! :D

Heidi - Yowza! And more buttwork, today?

Belinda - You're rockin' it as usual. Keep it up.

I'm wiped. Catch ya tomorrow.

Good afternoon,

I did SBF C-Curve (abs) = 10 min + Triceps = 15 min + Arms = 20 min. My UB is fried The C - Curve was tough!

Sherry - wtg on D2 and your eating:D You inspire me to eat clean;)

Heidi - what are your plans today?

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Quick post on the run - literally!

2 mile run and dog walk done. Frantically getting the house ready for the cc team tomorrow night. Looks like rain, so they'll all be inside - argh!

Hope you had a good one! Catch ya tomorrow.

Good morning,

This morning I will do Barre 12 = 33 min + Hip, Back of legs = 10 min.
e back later.

Sherry - nice job on your run yesterday.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Have a great day and workout.

Morning!

No workout yesterday. Very busy work day.

This morning:
Pyramid lower body floor work only
Daily HiiT challenge Day 3 for abs & butt
Oh and the burnout for shoulders as well. Total on these daily Hiit workouts: Just 18min!

Off to work!

Make it a good one!

Sherry: How did the meeting go last night? Nice job on your Run!

Belinda: Have a great workout today!

Hello to Karen!

BBL
Heidi

Hey girls,

I just finished both my workouts:eek: My glutes are on fire:p Plus I painted this morning, that counts for a UB workout:eek:

Heidi - looks like you made up for it today, wtg!

Hi Sherry!

Have a great Friday, everyone.

Happy Saturday!

Yesterday - no wo as expected - cc team dinner at the house - just worn out at the end of the night (and is wasn't even that late because they had a meet this morning.).

Today - just finished D3. maybe not my best effort. Was up very early to get to DD's CC meet. Now, to chill for the rest of the evening.

Looks like we're all working the LB hard! Eating a bit off today (pasta last night and bagels today), but watching portions.

Relax this evening! We all deserve it.

Good evening,

I posted this morning:eek: not sure what happened to my post:eek: Anyway, I was painting 2 closets inside and out, plus the door. This afternoon I did SBF Arms w/ball = 15 min + UB+Core+Stretch= 30 min.

Sherry - good job on D3 and keeping your portions in check:D

Hi Heidi!

Good night. Time to relax.

Happy Sunday!

Feeling very productive today - dog walks and 2 mile run plus stretch done. Also, laundry nearly finished, house still clean from Friday, and heading out to get groceries now. We're joining DS for dinner, and taking those few things that he didn't think about the first go-round.

Belinda - After painting and UB, I'm sure you enjoyed that stretch this morning. Do you get to rest today, or more painting?

Waving Hi to Heidi!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Hi!

Today's workout:
Studio Sweat bike workout 28min. Killer with Cat
Daily Hiit Challenge Day 4 plus burnout for abs
Z Guns and Pistols Day 5
PHEW! I think I made up for being totally lazy yesterday.

Belinda: I agree with Sherry you must really have needed that stretch today. :)

Sherry: Great job on your run! Nice to come back to a clean house... :) Enjoy your day with your DS.

Hello to Karen!

Off to do something...just not sure what is next on my to do list.

BBT
Heidi

Good morning,

Did my workouts a while ago I did SBF Vintage Bikini Butt = 15 min + LB Barre 12 = 35 min. Booty is on fire

Sherry - no painting yesterday:D I went shopping with DD instead:eek:

Heidi - I'll say so! Fantastic job yesterday.

Ok, need to get ready to paint more door's upstairs. Just in case you all wondering why we are painting again? Well, when we did the hallway trim/molding, we picked white. When we painted the trim last year we picked an off white. We must have thrown the paint pallet out some how? Anyway, not one door upstairs matches the trim/molding. And trust me, you can see a difference! So, we decided to match every the door color with the trim in the hallway. Which is WHITE!
I am getting really good in painting, lol!

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great Monday, everyone.
___

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.