CRAZY STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR MAY 3, 2010

Debbie, I am confused in your STS/leg rotation in week 4 Day 1, there isn't a disc 13 in M3! Did you mean D 31? I will do D 31 instead;)

WEEK 4:
Day 1
- Meso 3, Disc 13, Chest & Back
Day 2 - Rhythmic Step; Abs of choice
Day 3 - GS Legs
Day 4 - Meso 3, Disck 33, Shoulders, Biceps & Triceps
Day 5 - Imax 2
Day 6 - Meso 3, Disc 32, Plyo Legs
Day 7 - Rest

Have a great day!

Morning,

I am done with M3 D31, Chest & Back:p

Here is my workout:

Warm up:
Flat bench press 45#, 12 reps /45#, 12 reps

Workout:
Flat bench press 71#,72#, 72#, 72#, 6 reps/4 sets (up 1#)
BB rows 72#, 72#, 72#, 72#, 6 reps/ 4 sets (up 1#)

Chest flys flat bench DB 23#, 25#, 25#, 25#, 6 reps/4 sets (up 3#)
One arm rows DB 30#, 30#, 30#, 30#, 6 reps/4 sets (up 3#)

Incline bench press BB 72#, 72#, 72#, 72#, 6 reps/4 sets (up 1#)
Leg cursl (instead of deadlifts) 55#, 55#, 55#, 55#, 6 reps/ 4sets (up 5#)

Incline chest flys DB 25#, 25#, 25# 25#, 6 reps/4 sets (up 3#)
One arm horizontal rows 30#, 30#, 30#, 30#, 6 reps/4 sets (up 3#)

I also did KPC abs!

Work it, girls! Have a great day and workout today.

Last edited:
Today was cardio and I did LIS/HIS Cardio Blast premix. Very fun workout but with HIS I had a hard time with alot of the step combo's. But it will be fun to learn them. Had a great, much needed workout and I was sweating like crazy!

HR STATS:
58 minutes total
8 minutes below zone
18 minutes in zone
33 minutes above zone
442 calories burned

Belinda - Hmmm, I believe you are right, I must have transposed those numbers. Thanks for pointing it out!

Good Morning,

Tonite I am suppose to do SJP but I don't much care for the HI/LO in this one so I was thinking about going for a walk and then coming home and doing Body Fusion is that comparable? I really need to kick my workouts up a notch this month been to lazy the wt. is starting to creep back on.

Debbie-did you have fun this weekend? Sounds like you had a great workout.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Hi ladies. I totally forgot to check in yesterday. DH and I went for a run. Today is supposed to be weights. Hope to get those done at lunch.

Belinda - good job with those weights!

Debbie - sounds like you're having more fun with cardio.

Roxie - enjoy your walk!

Hi Jessica, Melissa, Chris, Nora, and Wendy!!!

Hi ladies!! SO sorry I've been AWOL! I traveled for work last week from Wed-Fri and then had a chaotic weekend (all good stuff, of course) but am now so behind on the forum and on my blog, I feel so out of the loop! How is everyone today?? It's a muggy HOT day today, which is weird considering its only early-May! Yesterday was gorgeous, up into the 90s and sunny. Crazy!!

So today I finally returned to my weight training which I've SO missed!!! I went to Power and loved every sweaty minute, especially since it was the new release which I hadn't done yet. Love me a good burn like that! I am going to try to run tonight if it doesn't rain - to make up for the overindulgences and generally "off-ness" I feel from being out of my routine while traveling.

Belinda - how do you like meso 3 in general? I liked it for some parts, but other parts I got bored - I think the back/chest combo bored me for some reason. Holy bench presses for you today girl!

Debbie - LIS is one of my faves, though my all-time Cathe fave is still butts & guts, not gonna lie ;)

Roxie - Body fusion, I vote body fusion!

Heather - good luck getting those weights in later! I feel like I have been so out of touch with YOU most of all, ha! I need to catch up on your blog stat ;)

Good morning ladies!!

It's a little muggy here today so I got up early and did Imax2. I was up and a little clammy anyway so WTH!?!? Usually the only cardio I can deal with first thing in the morning is spin since it takes no coordination, but I made it through without tripping over my step so that's good!:D

Belinda - HOLY CHEST WORK BATMAN!!!! ^^^^5's!!!

Debbie - It took me a while to get HIS down, but now it's one of my faves. I have yet to try the LIS/HIS premix though. How was your weekend?

Roxie - I agree with you on SJP hi/lo. I actually have SJP on my rotation for this Friday and I'm already semi-dreading it!!

Heather - hope you get your weights in today!

Jessica - crazy weather, huh?!?! I had to break out my shorts yesterday. Pretty sure I blinded everyone at Home Depot with my white legs..:eek:

Last edited:
Good morning ladies!!

It's a little muggy here today so I got up early and did Imax2. I was up and a little clammy anyway so WTH!?!? Usually the only cardio I can deal with first thing in the morning is spin since it takes no coordination, but I made it through without tripping over my step so that's good!:D

Belinda - HOLY CHEST WORK BATMAN!!!! ^^^^5's!!!

Debbie - It took me a while to get HIS down, but now it's one of my faves. I have yet to try the LIS/HIS premix though. How was your weekend?

Roxie - I agree with you on SJP hi/lo. I actually have SJP on my rotation for this Friday and I'm already semi-dreading it!!

Heather - hope you get your weights in today!

Jessica - crazy weather, huh?!?! I had to break out my shorts yesterday. Pretty sure I blinded everyone at Home Depot with my white legs..:eek:

YES! I can't believe how muggy it was when I walked out of the gym after Power this morning I had to turn the AC on at home while I got ready so I wouldn't sweat my butt off blowdrying my hair!

It was so nice here yesterday that I laid out in the sun for awhile and it felt great. Looks like Body Fusion won today, but I think I am still going to walk just for a mile and then do it when I get home.

Weights done:

Incline flyes - 30's
Double arm rows - 31.5's (prob should have gone heavier)
Military press - 21.5's
Lying dumbbell extensions -16.5's
Incline curls - 17's
Hammer curls - 20's

Supposed to have been paired with plyo but DH and I may run after work so I only did a few plyo moves: Wide jump ups, crossovers with 8# weight, and split jumps (jumping jacks basically on the step). If we don't run, I'll do plyo something or other and abs.

Melissa - good job with Imax 2 first thing in the morning!!!

Jessica - welcome back!

Melissa - good job with Imax 2 first thing in the morning!!!

Thanks Heather! I can assure you that it was not pretty...:eek:

I am about to go into a meeting. I don't think I can make it through without dozing off. Mondays stink...:p

Have a good day everyone!

Hey Girls!

Have been struggling with a headache all weekend and it's still here today. I worked last night and it was tough.

Anyhow, I decided to start Debbie's Summer 2010 Rotation today!!! So I'm off to do SJP/C&W step only premixes! Should be fun!

Belinda: You lifted HEAVY!!!! today!!! You go!!!

Debbie: I did that premix yesterday! I've done it enough where I do have those step moves down on HIS. They are really fun when you do get them!. I had fun with that one.

Roxie: I'm with you on the Hi/Lo on SJP. Good idea to sub in a walk and BF for it!

Heather: Nice weight work today!! You did good! How do you do the incline curls? On a ball? Those are always so hard for me. Enjoy that run! I'm looking forward to getting a few in this week too!

Jessica: Glad you got in the weight work!! I bet you'll be nice and sore tomorrow. We got the muggies here too. This morning was brutal! But there seems to be a nice breeze blowing right now.

Melissa: IMAX 2 is a great go to workout! Nice you enjoyed it and got in a good sweat!

Better go get to my workout!!!

Belinda - I think I figured out my error, you should have done Meso 2, Disc 13 today. The disc number was right, I just typed in the incorrect meso number. But what you did is fine and you did a great job! Nice going!

Roxie - I had a BLAST this weekend! My cousins and I always have a great time on our annual trips. We went to Oglebay, WV this year. Very beautiful place and the weather was awesome!

Heather - Yes, I'm actually having a good time with the cardio lately. I think being in pain for over a month had something to do with me not wanting to do cardio. I just couldn't move and it made the workouts miserable.

Jessica - Your favorite Cathe workout is B&G? You are crazy! LOL!! That one doesn't come close to my favorites.

Melissa - I liked both workouts too and can't wait to learn HIS. Some of those moves had me shaking my head. Weekend was great, see what I wrote to Roxie. Nice job on IMAX 2! That one is a fun one!

Chris - Cool on doing my rotation! Hope you have fun with it!

Chris - sorry to hear about the headache. That's never good. Yes, I do the incline curls on the stability ball. I like them far better than preacher curls!

Hey Girls!

Have been struggling with a headache all weekend and it's still here today. I worked last night and it was tough.

Anyhow, I decided to start Debbie's Summer 2010 Rotation today!!! So I'm off to do SJP/C&W step only premixes! Should be fun!

Belinda: You lifted HEAVY!!!! today!!! You go!!!

Debbie: I did that premix yesterday! I've done it enough where I do have those step moves down on HIS. They are really fun when you do get them!. I had fun with that one.

Roxie: I'm with you on the Hi/Lo on SJP. Good idea to sub in a walk and BF for it!

Heather: Nice weight work today!! You did good! How do you do the incline curls? On a ball? Those are always so hard for me. Enjoy that run! I'm looking forward to getting a few in this week too!

Jessica: Glad you got in the weight work!! I bet you'll be nice and sore tomorrow. We got the muggies here too. This morning was brutal! But there seems to be a nice breeze blowing right now.

Melissa: IMAX 2 is a great go to workout! Nice you enjoyed it and got in a good sweat!

Better go get to my workout!!!

Belinda - I think I figured out my error, you should have done Meso 2, Disc 13 today. The disc number was right, I just typed in the incorrect meso number. But what you did is fine and you did a great job! Nice going!

Debbie, Meso 2, Disc 13 is Chest, Shoulder and Triceps! You already have week 4, day 4 M3 D33, shoulder, biceps & Tricpes! I don't think you planned on working shoulders & triceps twice in one week?

Good Afternoon,

Ladies I need some advice. I heard DDs kitten using it claws on my couch and when I told DD about it she said what am suppose to do about it. I want to beat the cat within an inch of its life and then release it outside how do you think I should handle this appearently she doesn't care its not her furniture.

I did do SJP and C&W's step premixes. Thought at first that it would be kind of easy, but it was nonstop and I was sweating and wishing for the end 1/2 way into C&W!!! Nice combo, Debbie!

Heather: the incline curls on the ball I think are harder! I do like the ball though, too.

Roxie: Unfortunately there's not a ton you can do about the cat scratching the furniture. Actually, there are plastic pieces you can buy to put on the ends of furniture. They sell them at any pet place. We have leather furniture and the ends have gotten quite scratched up by our cats. I wasn't too th rilled about putting the plastic pieces on leather. (I think it's not recommended). but , yeah, I can see you being pretty upset!

;)Hi girls!;)

I'm in my recovery week of Insanity starting today. I'm still anxiously awaiting the annoucement of Turbo Fire's release I know they said some time in may. Tomorrow's my birthday so it would be cool if they released it tomorrow.

Insanity-Core Cardio & Balance= 40 Min
Calories burned= 573

KCM-NYC= 55 min
Calories burned= 451

Total calories burned= 1024! Wow!:eek::)

I'll be back later for personals I wanted to check in first though. Seeya in a little while girls.

Hugs!;)

Nora

Good Evening,

I went for a 1 mile walk then did Body Fusion wow my endurance sucks.

Walk Stats:
17 min
16 in the zone
135 min hr
148 max hr
107 cals burned.

Fusion Stats:
50 min
45 in the zone
148 min hr
173 max hr
362 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.