CRAZY STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR MAY 3, 2010

;)Hi girls~:)

Belinda- Wow~ Those are some big weights your lifting in this new rotation, WTG!!!!

Debbie- I know that for myself some of the moves are tough for me in HIS/LIS but nice workout and fun to learn. I haven't gotten around to mastering it I definitely would need a lot more practice with that particular workout. Great job on LIS/HIS Cardio Blast premix, excellent workout!

Roxie- Have a fun walk tonight and enjoy whatever workout you do after your walk. Take care!;)

Heather- Awesome job on your run yesterday, and I know you'll rock the weights today. ^^^5's.

Jessica- It sounds like a really fun workout for you today and loving the weights and possibly a run. It all sounds like great stuff to me. Your amazing keep up the great job with everything.;)

Melissa- Cudo's to you for tackling Imax 2 first thing in the morning, that's definitely a sweatbuster. Its a fun workout though so I'm sure you had fun and awesome job on getting the foot work. Gees, on the super warm temps already you sound like Jessica with the hot weather already. Nice job on today's workout WTG!:)

Chris- Awesome job with starting Debbie's rotation and doing SJP/C&W step only premixes today, should be a fun workout for you. I hope your feeling better and the headaches have gone. I've been battling neck and back pain all weekend, not loving that. Its finally feeling better and has eased up so I can relate. Take care and get some rest.;)

Ok, that's it for me tonight, have a great evening and a good nights rest. Seeya a tomorrow's check in.;)

Hugs!:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.