Cool 40's, Week of 10/23/11

Murphy

Cathlete
Now that the basement is back up and running and I had a not-so-tough week with Tracie Long, I decided to do Intensity today - what was I thinking? Let this be a lesson for all of the kiddies out there, after taking time off, after doing 1/2-as@ work outs and then a week of not-so-tough work outs, Intensity is not the dvd to "ease back into Cathe!" I ended up doing one of the premixes which seemed to work very well.

Anyway, I am sure we are all excited for the new dvd's. Anyone order the downloads? I did not so I will be on high alert until they get here.

Let's have a great week everyone!

Murphy:eek:

Good Morning,

Today for me is a rest day need to stretch later everything is aching. I might go for a walk later and do some baking.

Murphy-thats funny we just can't seem to go slow getting back in to the workouts. I didn't get the downloads didn't see the point in having both.

Happy Sunday! Did 2.5 miles on the TM. We are going pumpkin picking today, beautiful day here. Rain comes back tomorrow. Murphy, you will get back in the groove quickly. Especially with the new workouts! You will get them first, fill us in! Roxie, hope you feel better, sounds like you need the rest day. How does DH like the truck? Lisa, how is your weekend? Jody, maybe you can request a different tutor? It would be awkward with your boss! Hope everyone has a good day! Mary

I did MMA Fusion today, I really wasn't into working out but at least I did something.

Murphy, what were you thinking? I know, you felt so rested so dove right in, right? Sounds like something I would do.

Mary, We have a big pumpkin farm right up the street from us, so for the last 3 wks or so, it's been quite a traffic snarl (even at rush hour---why are people getting pumpkins during rush hour?). On the weekends they have to have the police directing traffic. I drive by it going to work everyday and it just seems more and more people are going to the pumpkin farm. Honestly, I can't wait for it to be over, it's impacting my drive time!

Roxie, I didn't get the downloads either. I just hope these DVDs work in my player (still having issues with the last batch). I finally emailed cust serv, they told me to try another player even though other dvds play fine, uh, I don't have another player. Thinking to just ask them to replace them if the next ones don't work then I guess I"ll have to get another player. It also only happens with the premixes (the reason I get the dvds). I could play the downloads, but I don't like to.

They say we are going to have snow on Wed. maybe 3 inches.....I think I'm ready because I'm going to work at home that day if it snows! OF course it will snow, you know why? Halloween is right around the corner...we always get cold and/or snow at Halloween.

Hey, i went to dance class today so I am counting that as a workout and a start to my week. : )

I ordered both dl and dvd cuz it seemed like not much more and at that time I was playing w/ using downloads. I have since pretty much abandoned dl, they don't play right, but I have a different laptop, maybe I will try again. Either way, I am totally letting you guys go first on trying the workouts!

I went out to dinner w/ my sorta boyfriend yesterday, had a nice time. Its been ages since we've seen each other.

Halloween is next week already? wowsers. Boy, I better start thinking about Christmas, just to get some momentum going.

I hope everyone has a great week. smiles~~

:-(. Okay, this must be bad joke or something. I gomtowork out and the computer is not working! WTH? I am so not waiting to use the new Cathe's. DH will have to hook up a tv down there and make me happy - or else I will have to "practice" some MMA moves on him/ I mean with him. ;-)

Murphy

Morning! Just did the TM again today. I am hoping to get the new workouts by tomorrow? Am I hoping too much? Anyway, Murphy, I would have been wild! I hope he gets it fixed today! Lisa, that would be annoying, living that close to a patch! We had to travel a bit. We get a lot of traffic for the holidays, we have the mall close to us, so I can feel your pain!and I am sorry about the snow! Just rain here! Jody, dance definitely counts! Glad you had fun on your date! Roxie, how are you feeling? Well, have a sick one home! I better go tend to his every need! Mary

Happy Monday, Monday, really? I did a mish mosh today, 4DS lower body weights, followed by TF HIIT 20, however my iPod died after 10 min, so I added on SJP abs only. That's one of the problems with downloads.....I forget to make sure my iPod is charged!

Murphy, without bad luck, we'd have no luck, right? Hope DH gets the computer working.

Mary, I hope to get my workouts tomorrow too....maybe I'm wishing for too much too! Hope your sick one feels better soon, I'm sure with Mom love they will !

Jody, what's a sorta boyfriend? Is that like friends with benefits :) sorry, couldn't resist, hopefully that brought a smile to your face.

Ronne, are you back from yet another fabulous trip?

Roxie, how are you? Did you walk this morning? I'm guessing our Wed weather may be coming your way. They are saying 4 to 8 inches of snow right now for us.

Good Morning,

DD and I went for a 2 mile walk this morning and it was a little warmer 39 degrees, the boss is mad at me because I didn't walk with her. Tonite is some kind of circuit haven't decided what yet. I am anxiously awaiting the new workouts.

Murphy-that sucks about the computer.

Mary-I didn't stretch yesterday but I didn't do a whole lot either and I slept better no aches or pains.

Lisa-its suppose to rain here Wednesday.

So, a friend is working on the computer so let's hope for the best. I had stopped by the house to check on the dvd's but nope, not there yet (the bills were there, but no dvd's). At first I was upset, I live in NJ after all, but then I thought, what would I play it on anyway! :-0

Murphy

I just got mine too! Now to figure out which one to do first AND need to plan one that is good for sore legs because I think I may have some DOMS tomorrow.

No DVDs at my door today.
I did Power Max from Cardio Hits--party arms, heck yeah! : )

Lisa, Sorta boyfriend is someone I've dated for nearly 5 years, but have hardly seen or spoken to in 6 months and not much more than that since, say, Jan when I moved. There were some lovely benefits on Sat, tho. : ) I'm too busy for relationship, unless it is with a handyman who also cooks, cleans and likes to drive kids around. : )

Mary, I hope your sick one is on the mend soon!

Murhy, UGH!

Hi Ronne and Roxie ~

Good Evening,

Dd and I went for another 2 mile walk and then they stayed for supper. My new workouts came in today can't wait to preview them.

Good Morning,

DD and I didn't walk this morning we are going to walk tonite and I still need to do a circuit workout. All of you with the new workouts which one would you consider a circuit?

Lisa-I would probably seriouly injure myself if I didn't watch them first.

Hi everyone, running behind so will have to make it quick. I did tri-sets UB split. Pretty good, music - so-so. Seemed hard to me, uses a lot of core. I do have a headache from the weather coming.

Roxie, I don't really know what all the new workouts are. I'm just following a rotation I found somewhere until Cathe posts her rotation for Nov.

gotta run...

Hi girls! Tried Athletic Training today. I liked it! For no impact I was a mess! Roxie, it is a circuit, if you want to try it! Jody, did they come today? I want a handyman too! DH doesn't really cook or clean! Murphy, what's happening with the computer? Lisa, hope you feel better! Hope they were wrong about the snow! Well, off to eat lunch and do some homework! 4th grade math, wish me luck! Mary

Good Evening,

Tonite DD and I went for a 2 mile walk and then I did TJ Standing Abs. Tomarrow morning I need to get up to do a circuit workout so tomarrow night I can do a HiiT workout.

Walk:
32 min
20 in the zone
146 min hr
173 max hr
231 cals burned.

Abs:
9 min
6 in the zone
121 min hr
149 max hr
47 cals burned.

Lisa-cold front is moving in.

Mary-thanks for the review.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.