COMMIT TO GET FIT AND LEAN FOR MAY 8, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do M3 D32, Plyo legs:D This is my last workout in the STS/GS rotation:( Loved every minute of it! Since I will fly to the states on Wednesday, I will not take a rest day this week. I thinking doing circuit workouts next. Once I am in the states, I will do Insanity:eek:

Have a great workout and weekend!

Hallo again,

I am done with M3 D32, Plyo legs:D I finished Debbie's STS/GS rotation:p

DH and I are going to a picnic! I will be back later!
Have a great weekend everyone!

Morning

Today will be some cardio plus lower body. I may do 4ds bootcamp + lower body, also need to do some core. 4ds legs is what got me good last week:confused:

I feel off the wagon again with my eating...it hasn't been the greatest. Guess when i am ready to be consistent...i will. Im tired of worrying about it.

Belinda-Have fun at the picnic today, Nice workout today and congrats on finishing FF's rotation!

ok...bbl

Good Morning Girls!:)

Today is my long run day. The last reeeeally long run....32km....which I think is 20 miles. I was thinking I would head out around 11'ish after I had some good food in my stomach but I forgot that DD's flight leaves at 1:55 so I kind of have to wait until she leaves. Now I am thinking I won't get out much earlier then 1:30-2:00 and I can't put it off until tomorrow b/c we are going out tonight and who knows what time I will get home;)

Last night I blew the girls off and didn't go out. It was to late by the time I had DD all situated and DS was late going to bed. To tell you the truth, I didn't really want to go anyway. Its such an ordeal to get ready and go out! Ugh!

Belinda** How long will you be in the states for? I guess you are looking forward to seeing the kiddies. When I have some time I need to sit down and look through the rotations. I didn't really have time for anything with all this running but after May is over I can do whatever I want! LOL

Ameila** Good job with your workout yesterday!

Iris** Are you sleepy today? That was a long day you punched!

Deb** I was talking to DH last night about the whole raise situation and how he as made it ackward to bring up again. He already as his mind made up that there is something wrong and there is no convincing him other wise b/c he is one of those who is alllllways right! Drives me crazy! So if I bring it up to soon he will say to himself " I knew". But at the same time I am not going to let this go on forever. Maybe by the end of the month? That will have given the new owners 2 months to figure out who is doing what.

Cookie** DD has so many dresses hanging in her closet its not even funny. She needs a new one for christmas time and then for grad time. I think her goal is to go to every grad! :confused: At no expense to her of course!

So DD is ready to go pretty much. I took her to the bank yesterday to get her bank card straigthened out and when she went to use her card last night "declined" came up. I depostied over $600 in her bank account but apparently the bank puts a hold on money for 5 days!! 5 days????? I understand when its a check but money? So a friend of ours who works at the bank is going to fix that prob on Mon morning when she goes to work. Until then I need to give DD more money to get her through until then. She shouldn't need that much b/c they aren't going shopping until later in the week so its only for her food.

Alright...I may bbl. Today will be a bit rushed if I do my long run. Oh...yesterdays worout was 4.5 miles and abs.

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies

I went to bed as soon as I got home from dinner last night.....and was up on and off all stinkin' night. This cold is not getting any better. :mad: I'm pissed because I was supposed to start Meso 3 today, and now everything will be pushed off a day. *sigh* I hate that! I better be able to start tomorrow. I know I'm going to suffer through this double shift today. :confused:

Dinner was much fun, as usual! Cookie we so missed you! I hope everything is ok with you.

Belinda- Wtg on finishing Debbie's rotation! I can't believe it's been a month already since you started. Have fun at your picnic....how is the weather?

Amelia- Nice workout yesterday! Sometimes working out at night is more energizing, sometimes I just don't have it in me if i put it off.....

Deb- It's hard to try a new teacher when you're used to the same one! Did you get your BBL in?

Cookie- I'm not going to talk about the shoes Helene was wearing....:eek: I ended up having the Blackened Tuna salad....it was delicious!! We missed you. Helene can give you possible details of our next get together.

Lori- Can't your co-worker just say to your boss exactly what you said to him?? And put this thing to rest! How aggravating for you. Guys say we're so dramatic, but I think they like to create it even when it's not there! I only went into work so early because of a breakfas buffet that was being held. It's good money for only a few hours of work.

Helene- I can't believe I can't function....:confused: I thought I'd be right back to it today, but instead this head cold took a turn for the worse. :( How was the rest of your night?

Ok ladies.....hope you all have days better than what mine's gonna be! lol

Morning,

Belinda: Great job on that rotation! I can't believe you are coming to the US already. Where has the time gone? And insanity for traveling sounds like just the thing.

Lori: Ugh, sounds like your boss doesn't quite know what he is talking about. I agree with Iris, if your co-worker is willing to go and tell him there is no problem between the two of you that might be good since he won't take it from you. I hope you got a good run in.

Cookie: We missed you last night. I hope your Dr. appointment went OK. For the next meeting I am just thinking of having a BBQ at my place. Would that be interesting to you? Is your co-worker still alive ...... what with you not being able to workout and all.

Amelia: Nice workouts. 4ds legs are good that's for sure. It is nice, soon you get to meet up with Belinda. How cool is that?

Deb: LOL at you skipping out of a Cathe Zumba class. Well done on the CC though. Do let us know if you are liking it.

Trish: About the gym class that changed. Be careful about Cookie's advice ..... she hasn't been able to get all her workouts in with her injury. Hope you have a fun and busy weekend.

Iris: I just thought of this, but maybe we should have asked for that coffee to be made with decaf. You might have slept better then. But if it's the cold that kept you up I guess it wouldn't matter. I just saw that amazon has insanity and it's the deluxe I think. It's a bit cheaper and I think you have the super saver. Unless you go the ebay route. Not sure if it's of interest. Have fun today.

OK, so yes, we had fun at dinner. Iris outed me of course. I was wearing heels and have been chastised into not doing it until my Achilles is better. Darn it, just when the weather was getting better. The food was yummy too and I had my first appletini :D All good. Caved on a desert that was not too healthy, but I've been eating good all week so I don't feel too bad and really enjoyed it.

So Iris and I were talking about how I can't stick to a rotation at the moment. I did most of a 6months STS and only stopped following exactly (though I did end up doing all the discs) when Xmas got in the way that was with M3. So since it is all so well structured, I am starting STS again. I have decided to start with Meso 2. I'll have to figure out the cardio along the way depending on how my Achilles feels.

Let's see, we have the neighbor's over for a BBQ this evening and then the Circus tomorrow :eek: It should be a great weekend. Even with the rain!

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning girls,

I had a good night sleep last night and am more tired than usual:confused: I'm going to do ME upper body before we head out to my Mom's.

Belinda - You are just banging out the rotations over there:) Great job!!! Are you near the coastline of Texas? Wondering if the oil problem is near you.

Amelia - Awesome workout yesterday . . . imagine if you did want to workout:) I think that's a great idea to workout at night and avoid the temptations.

Lori - I think you came up with a good plan for work. Wow, DD's trip is costing you lots of money. Does she take off of school to go?

Iris - So was Helene wearing Stilettos:eek:? Nothing worse then having to work when you feel like crap:( Sending good vibes your way to get through the day.

Helene - The sun just came out here so there's hope for your BBQ. I miss taking the kids to the circus, have fun:)

Cookie - I hope all went well with your Dr.'s appt.

Trish - Quiet or busy weekend for you?

Enjoy the day:)

Evening girls,

Yesterday was pretty busy so I missed checking in. One of our vendors rented a movie theater for a Windows 7 briefing followed by a private screening of Iron Man 2 @ 8:30 yesterday morning. It was fun! I even ate bad movie theater popcorn!! Then I went to a J Crew sample sale...how insane, but the deals were great!! Didn't show up to work until 2 PM (ran smack into my manager when I entered the building:rolleyes:!). My wo yesterday was 4DS Bootcamp UB premix. I subbed the cardio work with the elliptical, trying to keep my heart rate above 95%. Loved that wo except that the elliptical is on the top floor and the weight bench is in the basement! So I was doing stairs as well! I have really nice DOMs in my upper back. Today is a rest day then back to FF's rotation. I'm having great results so far.

Belinda - Awwww, a picnic!! So sweet! How long will you be in the states? Is this the visit where you and Amelia can meet? Oh, and I am loving FF's new Get Ready for Summer rotation so far. I am starting the second week tomorrow. Is there an insanity rotation? How long is it?

Amelia - I'm on and off with the eating, too, but I've decided as long as it is not too much and not too often, it might be okay. Today I went to an indian buffet (a buffet is never a good idea:mad:!!!) and ate way too much, but I'm going to have a light dinner. Tomorrow will also be tough...DH is taking me out to eat so I'll have a light breakfast/lunch to help balance the day. Don't be too hard on yourself! Slip-ups are bound to happen if we are too rigid with ourselves. Hope 4DS got you good again;)

Lori - I'm so amazed with how long you run! I think the furthest (on the elliptical of course!) I've ever run was a little over 8 miles! When I have the time, I think I might try to reach 10 miles. How long will DD be away for? She must be very excited!! Btw, your black dress was really cute. I ended up buying 6 at the sample sale...they were only $20;) Do you think your old boss will be at the company long? It seems like he is a pot-stirrer...making trouble where there is none!

Iris - That sucks that you're working a double when you're not feeling well AND had crummy sleep:confused: Hopefully, tomorrow will be better and you can start M3.

Helene - All of this BBQ talk makes me want to fire up the grill! Maybe in a week or two. I didn't bother speaking with the manager about the class, but did mention it to the lady who checks members in. They added a pilates class as well. If I walk into that class and people are setting up step boards, all hell will break loose:eek:!! LOL!! When do you think you'll start STS? After attempting the 3-month rotation twice, I still haven't finished it. When do you think you'll begin STS? What kind of cardio works for your achilles?

Cookie - Love Lori's advice for Iris' boss...LOL!! I could actually use that for a few people;) This weekend is quieter than normal...we skipped dance classes because DD is in a variety show at school and had a dress rehearsal. Other than that, a little shopping, lunch and a nice nap;) Not bad:) What are your plans this weekend? Did I see somewhere that you are having surgery:eek:??

Deb - Mother's day should be quiet. DH bought my MIL a new car so he got a big bow and will take it over tomorrow. After that we'll go out to dinner. I have been trying to switch my closet over for weeks now so hopefully I can squeeze that in tomorrow. What are your plans?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.