!!!! cLEAN & tidy !!!!! finally FRIDAY !!!!!

Another insomniac night for me - yuck.
Oh well - I need to get up anyways to GET PACKED! for our weekend away! I want to be on the road no later than 11 - we'll see. It is so hard for Mike to get away from the office.

meals:
b - wheat chex, banana
s - ??apple
ON THE ROAD!
l - grilled chicken salad
s - ??
d - our very favorite restaurant in Traverse City - Mountain Jack's. We'll get a table overlooking the water. It's a fancy place that used to be in our area and I promise the 4 hr. drive to TC is worth going only to this place. They have a "table-side salad bar" where they bring TONS of salad toppings right to your table in this cool HUGE circle thing and you get to pick exactly what you want WITHOUT GETTING UP! I love it. I used to order their beer-battered HUGE shrimp but I just can't eat deep-fried anymore. Sigh.

Hoping to do some light cardio at our hotel. I'll post a link. Hang on!

Beautiful beach and I would love to be there right now. Enjoy your mini-vacation Kate.

It snowed last night :( I have so much errands to run. Oh well as long as it's not icy...yet.

Today w/o will be Body Max and 10 mins of 4DS-KB core

b-smoothie
s-?
l-?
d-?

I need to go food shopping. I want to make some soups and freeze them. I'm going to make taco-chicken soup and mediterrain (sp?) soup.
This week I went to Applebees and had taco-chicken soup and it was so good.

Thanks Robin! We are so excited - Mike even packed his stuff ALL BY HIMSELF! A first! Have a great workout and errands and soup-making. Sounds like a nice day. What are you and the munchkins up to? You're such a great mom.

Something cool!
I was getting in to the shower this AM and Mike said "Wow! You are getting really muscly". Made my day! More motivation to keep it clean!

Kate, the accomodations look nice and the restaurant sounds great too! Hope you guys have a great time! Chris and I need to do that too sometime -- we are taking Collin, and lots of friends and family -- on our HONEYMOON! What were we thinking?

I am awake, and much to my dismay, there is no snow or ice as promised by the weather folks. I'm sorta pissed to be honest -- I has hoping for another long weekend. Oh well, it's fine, I have plenty to do at work.

Pizza went...not good, actually, thanks for asking Kate. I ate 3 pieces (cheese and veggies only), and THEN I ate 3 chocolate truffles --- ugghhh!!! I have cheated too many times this week -- not good. I will be ON POINT today and this weekend (for the most part!) to try and control the damage!!

I just checked my bank account, and my tax refund is in there! Wooo hooo, let the spending spree begin!!

GREAT NEWS -- My cholesterol is 122!! Remember when I had blood work done for that life insurance policy? My numbers came back yesterday and the most noteable is my cholesterol -- I am SO PROUD!!! Chris's was 180 -- he is skinny but eats lots of cheeseburgers. I did the "I told you so" dance. He knows I am going to make him work on that -- to close to the "high end of normal" for my worry-some brain!

Today will be a good cardio workout, haven't decided for sure yet. I think I will do 4DS KBX, then Kick Max Blast Challenge.

Menu--

B shake, waffle
S fruit, string cheese
L tuna salad sandwich
S fruit, bar?
D ONE MORE TRY -- blackened chicken, wild rice, green beans
LOT OF WATER, NO CHEATS

Hey Robin, you snuck in on me!! Sorry about the snow, send it my way! Have a great day, hope you get lots done!

Katie, You'll have EVERYONE with you your WHOLE h'moon?! Are you NUTS!??:) Sorry about no snow! Isn't it amazing how you can try so hard to prepare yourself to keep controlled with food and then you can bomb? And not just a slipup but a total bomb?! Story of my life! That IS great news on the chole. though - good for you! More ammo for Chris for you too! Have a fun WO! I need to add string cheese for snacks too. I know I don't get enough calcium but I really don't like most calcium foods - does ice cream count?!!

Why do I keep coming back here?! I need to pack!?>
You gals are the greatest!

Holy! What a chatty bunch! LOL I have a feeling that this thread will be long today!:) Back to the working grind for me tonight:-( 3 night shifts in a row! Wahhhh! I just did 3 night shifts last week and I don't think they feel as long in the middle of the week b/c there is lots to do in the day time.But during the weekends I just feel like I am waiting to go to work all the time cause weekends are boring when you have to work!
O.k...enough whining!:)

Yesterdays workout was a 11 mile run and my eating was good. We did run to the grocery store where I picked up some ice cream and had a couple of spoon fulls when I got home:9 but that was the worst of my day yesterday.

Todays workout is suppose to be cardio and full body. Not sure what Im doing. I may mix up the cardio a bit and I am leaning towards ME for weights.

Meals today:

B:?
L: Protein pancakes/ yogurt
S:coconut protein bar
D:?Not to sure about that one!

Kate** Have a great night with hubby! sounds like it will be sooo much fun!

Katie** A shopping spree sounds like fun. I know i am going to have to pay in so Im leaving my taxes till the very end! lol

Robin** Enjoy making your soups this weekend}( The taco soup sounds really yummy!:9

Off to do some more checking in! BBL!
Lori:)

Lori, Sorry you have to work this weekend - yuck. If its any consolation I was up super late last night finishing up tons of deadline stuff that's due Monday. I know I won't want to touch it when we get home Sunday. I love ME - have fun!

Wanna know something DUMB?! I have had all of my tax stuff ready to send to my CPA for almost a month and here it sits right next to me. I should mail it out today on our way out of town. I'm aching to know what the results will be. Hopefully a very small refund!

I am so nauseous. I know I should've ate something by now to ward it off but I hate to eat breakfast without DDs. Now I'm starving and feel really light-headed and pukey. And the thought of eating ANYTHING now is really gross. I'm going to have to change things up next week.

Good morning Lori (and good morning again to Kate and Robin) and all who follow!

I changed my workout to OLD FAITHFUL -- BM2. I did combos and power circuits (minus lb weights) 1-3 -- a good, sweaty 45 minutes or so of FUN FUN cardio! That will hopefully help with the pizza!

Off to the shower!!

Hello clean and tidy peeps!

What a busy morning already, sorry i'm getting in here so late, hope i get Kate before you're off for a romantic weekend!

Kate, sorry about the nausea, dry things, that are a bit salty tend to help with that, also, by not eating, it can make the nausea worse, so try to get something in okay! Congrats on the muscles too, i'm not surprised, you work for it!

Robin, we're getting snow right now, so dont UPS any to Toronto okay. I love soup, i eat it every single day, without fail.

Katie, great news about the cholesterol, good for you! How do you do blackened chicken? I'd like to make blackenend tofu maybe...

Lori, I've never done ME, have it though, do you like it? Good burn? Good run yesterday, since i've hired a traiiner, i'm obsessed with the TM, i just dont have room for one.

Last night I did MM, tonight i think 4D BC and core
Menu:
B: you guessed it
s: cc/pp/almonds
l: veg soup, carrots/celery, hummus,apple
s: wasa and almond butter
d: steamed veg/lentils

People have been asking me if i've lost weight, so weird to hear that. Somethings working, i think its all of you!!

Hi to Shirl and Colleen,
Steph

Hey Steph! Haven't left yet, and you know I'll take my laptop anyway! Good for you on the compliments - motivating, isn't it? And its all you - and Arnold!

Hi cLEAN & tidy peeps,

Another busy day for me. Practiced Turbo for 90 minutes this am - lots of fun. Taking an online course to maintain my cert - optimimum performance training for weight management; so my posting time is limited.

Kate, Wishing you a beautiful time with your DH.

Steph, Congrats on all the compliments, keep up the good work.

Katie, BM2 definitley helped with the pizza, don't sweat it, just sweat it out. tee hee

Robin, Enjoy your day off! :):):):)

Colleen, How are you feeling today?

Jenn, How's DD feeling today?

Lori, Great workouts, as usual!

Have a great day everyone!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Shirl, Your class sounds interesting. Share some details w/ us if you get a chance! Did your kids do TK with you today?

Hey ladies, home for lunch but I really don't feel like eating -- my stomach just feels queasy. Not sure what is up with that. No, I am NOT pregnant -- on my period (aka "riding the cotton pony" as Kate would say), so no worries! Wonder what is wrong with me... Maybe my body is rejecting all the CRAP I've been feeding it lately!

My banana that I took for my snack this morning was GROSS! It was so so so sweet, I had to throw it out!

I wish I could get into my sweats and take a nap....

Katie, Sorry you're having a yucky afternoon. Hopefully the rest of the day goes better. The weekend is coming!!! Eat something, gril, and pack healthy snacks or you'll be mighty sorry later!! remember how great you felt at the end of BM2! (I always feel great at the end of a BM hahahahahah!! gross humor!)

We got on the road later than I'd hoped but we're making good time and hey, we DID get to leave so oh well!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.