Chin THIS 10/24

Boybert

Cathlete
K peeps ;) other thread was getting mighty long! I had a fantastic workout today. I finished my heavy split that hubby and I did on Sunday. I am sooo loving the heavy lifting rotations mixed with endurance/circuits. Boooyah.

I also did...ahem...2 wide grip pull ups and 3 chins. Sooooosan, I know you won't be talking to me ever again. *wink wink*

How are you beauties doing? Hope your day is going well. Happy happy Tooooosday to ya.

Debbie

Calvin: I'm a genius, but I'm a misunderstood genius.
Hobbes: What's misunderstood about you?
Calvin: Nobody thinks I'm a genius.

I just posted on the other thread and then noticed this. I LIKE THE SUBJECT LINE.

Very good Debbie!!! AWESOME on those pulls and chins!!!! Sooooooooooooosan will get over it - beneath all that yoga she is REALLY an understanding person!! ;) ;) ;)

What kind of a rotation are ya doing Debbie? I am just entering into a freestyle HEAVY rotation. I ACHE everywhere right now so something is going well.

Catherine...did ya see my question on the other post? Well.......????

Briee

Hey Deb!! Fantastic job!!!! I am impressed with those wide grips.

Me, I have a headache right now, so I am not sure if I will workout this evening. My own whip didn't even help x(

Briee, I wish I could take ya up on ab work. Lets say if I feel up to it (h/a goes away) I'll do CM 1 with ya.

Melody, start slowly on those inverted rows so you don't aggravate anything!! No worries about the donuts, I'll keep my whip to myself right now. Seems I really need it.

Catherine

http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/1.gif

Briee, what is your rotation setup like? Do you do a week of heavy then a week of freestyle? My rotation is basically 2 separate days of heavy split, one circuit day, and sometimes and added and endurance day. I throw in 2 runs, spin class, sports circuit (which is half cardio), and whatever else strikes me ;)

Catherine, I do hope your headache feels better, soon! I know headaches just stink. Makes doing anything yucky.

Melody, you doing inverted rows now? Wooooo! Go on with your strong self, girly :)

High fives to all you gals...you are all doing a great job!

Debbie

Hi everyone,

I sure can spark a reaction can't I. Didn't mean to on the OD forum. (Eyes and head down)

Did Push and Pull today, and getting stronger. Can hardly wait to get where I was over a month ago.

Janie

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return"
Nature Boy by eden ahbez 1908-1995

Janie girl, it's alright :) We grumble, we move on...those who don't might get beaten with a step ;)

Debbie

You all are so kind, knew I could come here for comfort, no wonder I like this thread. I'll move on now, with my used whip (and donuts).

Janie

Debbie, you'll have to explain what you mean by freestyle. My freestyle is not doing any set DVD(doin my own thing so to speak)...I'm lifting heavy usually in a split fashion. I did legs today after some intense cardio. Yesterday I did chest, shoulders and triceps. I took each body part and did a few sets starting with reps of 15, 10, 8 ie shoulder presses #15, 20#, 25#. Make sense? I'm mixing AJ's weight work with a variation of Debbie's (fitnessfreak). I'm sure there are many plans out there!! I'd love to hear what type of heavy work you are doing.

Catherine...I'm so sorry you have a headache. We'll let you off this time! OR take some tylenol and join me on core #1 }( }( }( (that was NOT nice was it)

Briee

ooooooo what did ya spark Janie......??????? -running to look too---

Probably something about yoga being outlawed on Cathe's site.... :p :p :p :p . Okay maybe I'm a little off. Better go look.

Briee

Ooooops I was wrong. Janie...you are so sweet...everyone knows that you wouldn't do anything intentionally wrong.

Now could you please go post on OD that yoga has been outlawed on Cathe's site? Please?

Briee :)P :p :p giggly smiley guy ROTFLOL)

Briee,
Check on OD.}(

Debbie,
I'm sorry for hijacking your post. But this I had to do.:)

Janie

Janie-

You are a sweety. You did nothing wrong.

I did some cardio today. Tomorrow I'm going to work on my chins and maybe do another circuit.

Have a great night you chinsters!

Joanne

Hi Joanne.....smiley guy waving.

Catherine....how is your headache? Hope you're feelin better! I just finished CM #1 and did some hanging leg raises from the bar (for abs). You were so wonderful about bugging me to get going on my workouts...I just want to thank you. I'm feeling much better and raring to go again. Now....what are you doing tomorrow:7 ?

Briee

Boybert - I love the title!!!!:7 :7 :7 :7 I propose we adopt it since it's so all-encompassing. What do you all think?

Janie, don't give it a second thought. There is absolutely nothing wrong with what you did. You're the best.:)

Catherine, hope your headache's better! If it is, force yourself to do a lighter, shorter, more fun workout today - doing SOMETHING usually gets me out of a slump.

Briee, I don't know how you do it. I'm glad you're having so much fun with your workouts and I can tell you're feeling strong. Cathe would never ban yoga from this site. Donuts - maybe, yoga - never.

Joanne, have you made any progress with your chins?

Hi Melody and HB!

I did HSC yesterday. According to my log book, I haven't done it since November. I'm doing Power Yoga today.

I just saw the outlawed yoga thread you started, Janie. I thought you were joking when you mentioned it in this thread. I'm shocked at the viscious turn your personality has taken.:p :p :p :p

Hey gang!! Feeling better today. Gotta a feeling it's STRESS!! Strees, I don't have any,... uhhh hum. Well, anyway today will be what was supposed to be SUNDAY'S workout Pyramid bonus mix.

Briee, you go girl with CM1!! Now share some of that motivation this way. Now I am the one who needs a kick in the pants!!!

Waving hi to all!!

Will report back this evening after my workout!!

Catherine

http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/1.gif

Morning gals :)

Briee, rock on with CM1! That's a goody for sure. To answer your question, I take freestyle to mean lighter weights/higher reps (I guess that is the same as endurance lifting to me). Right now I am on a heavy split where I have been doing back/shoulders/bis/abs and then chest/tris/legs with a day between lifting. I also throw a circuit day and an endurance day in there. That is my current "rotation". I say that because I really haven't done a formal rotation. I just try to keep things mixed up and change the sequence, etc every so often. I know the heavy lifting is doing wonders for my strength. It is awesome.

High fives to Sooooosan for HSC. I love that one. I don't have it in full, but I have parts of it on HCex. I have HSTA which I absolutely love to hate. Leg press hell, I call it!

Catherine, I'm glad you are feeling better...*BOOT* Did that help? ;)

Today is sports circuit class at the gym. This class absolutely rocks. It is usually an hour an a half. Woooooo!

Later gators.

Debbie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.