:::: Cheetahs TGIF::::

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Cheetahs!

I just had a couple of mins before my workout so I thought I would start the thread!
My workout today is a 2 mile run,4DSBC and 4DSKB...Im thinking that if I start in the next couple of mins I could get a 3 mile run in!

Dallas** I could try yoga instead of wine! LOL Makes sense! I didn't drink much of it at all, maybe 2 oz:) I loaned out my pilates and yoga dvds, I guess I should ask for them back!

That catches me up with personnals. I will return when I get settled away at work!

Lori:)

Good morning,

today i am going for the itread drills 30 min run (thanks wendy!!) i knew it sounded like a goodie;) and also B&G standing legs premix.

dallas- thanks. you sound like such a nice person also! good for you for getting the ace material. i will bet you will make a great pt:)

ok, gotta get going if i am going to get in my run before having to train. ttyl...:)

enjoy your day everyone!!

Good morning, cheetahs! And a big happy
http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/fridaysmiley.gif

Can I get an http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/greetingsandsigns/th_amen.gif ?

Yesterday ended up being a total rest day. Had my food allergy test, got some stuff done, and zonked out at 7 pm. I just don't operate well on a sleep deficit. It catches up quick. But I’m not concerned workout-wise. I will make it up between now and Sunday. I don't know yet how I'll jumble it up, but I will be working out this afternoon after work.

Sunny :: No, my Fluidity barre is in storage. That is my one fitness purchase regret ($$)!

Lorie :: I would prefer to work out in the AM during the week and used to – LOVED starting my day that way - but that was before teaching, when I worked jobs that started a little later. I have not really acclimated myself to working out THIS early.

Judy :: hope DS is feeling better.

Lori :: I agree about the morning workouts. See above post to Lorie. A glass of wine is healthy! Enjoy!

Christine :: ut oh! I hope everything’s OK with Jimmy. Keep us posted. *lol* about a move called “snatches.” So you had fun rockin' the new skirt yesterday as Conference Wench? :7

Wendy :: thanks for the encouragement & also the pilates vids feedback! I might have an easier time dropping the lbs. because I now have to do an elimination diet b/c of the food allergies. Boo! *lol* Glad you felt well enough to get in your run. Rock on!!!

Carole :: OMG, that smiley! I almost spewed my tea.

Dallas :: hope you can do the stair workout today…I’ll chime in on YogaX: I’m not a fan. I have taken 90 minute yoga classes, so it’s not the length that turns me off but the repetition of the sun salutations in the first 45 minutes. The second half of the DVD appeals to me more. I usually did that portion or subbed my own yoga. I haven’t had a chance to work on NB stuff much this week. It’s been so busy. And to throw everything for a loop, my student who’s in a foster home is in crisis right now – she ran away, DYFS came out, etc. etc. – suffice to say: it’s all a big mess that is tied to the conference we had with her guardian.

Jackie :: thanks for the pilates feedback. Wow, that is some drop in temps! It’s comin’ to us, too.

Linda :: how’s your DSis doing post-surgery?

I think I'm caught up now. Hope to get back here later. Have a great Friday!!

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy. ~ VW ad

good morning, all.

some personals to catch up on from yesterday.

lori-i actually have never minded long runs on the TM as long as I have grace or something to watch/listen to. once, when i was training for one of my marthons, it was waaaaay too cold to run outside and i HAD TO get in 20 miles, so i went and rented "the green mile" because it was long and did my 20 while watching it. i guess i just zone out and don't think about how far i have to go.

wendi-that's interesting about MIS. it used to be my absolute favorite. i have been lifting heavy lately and now i'm interested to go back and see what i think of it.

christine-so how was jimmy yesterday when you picked him up? i do think jimmy is trying to tell you something.

wendy-my calves are also in my genes so i don't do anything with them at all (except cardio). i downloaded iTread 27 and i can't wait to try it. i am tempted to do it this morning...

carole-right now, i only have eoin and one other one (yoga for the inflexible-it was on sale at sports authority-i'm not really into it but it does show you how to modify harder poses). i am anxiously awaiting eoin and yoga for stress. they should be here tomorrow.

jackie-i did manage to get in a weight workout but went with my GS BSB & CT stand by! i really had fun with circuit circus and think that's definitely one you should download. my only "complaint" (not really a complaint) is that you are on the TM way more than the EXT. i would have liked a little more time on the EXT but i would not have liked it if they did less time on the TM. also, my HRM said i burned 601 calories. not bad for 67 minutes (i skipped the flexibility and stretch segments).!

dallas-i am going to look into GS legs. i guess i thought having L&G and B&G is enough. what do you think? should i still take the plunge?

sunny-i am seriously thinking about those drills today!!! wendy has me totally interested. thing is, i ran yesterday and don't know if i shoudl give it a rest because of my hip/piriformis issues (that have NOT been nothering me at all). hmmm...what to do???

cathy-it IS difficult to wake up so early to workout. i usually don't have to leave until 8, so waking up at 5 gives me enough time to play in catheland, w/o, and get out the door.

speaking of working out early vs. late, here's a quesstion for all of you: yesterday, i did GS BSB & CT. i usually do them right after my cardio in the morning. i have been keeping track of HR and calories just to compare. anyway, i consistently burn about 290 on BSB and 240 on CT in the morning. last night, i did both (lifted the same weights) and burned EXACTLY 100 less calories and my HR was about 20 points lower. what's up with that?! i'm new to using my HRM, so i was surprised. maybe my HR is already higher from my cardio and remains that way during weights? or...is itt because it's the morning and i don't eat before i work out (i would puke if i did)? just wondering...

i don't know what my w/o will be today. i may do that legs premix from 4DS again. i really enjoyed that...short and sweet! of course, i'll be doing cardio.

HAPPY FRIDAY, EVERYONE!!!http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_33_13.gif

ETA:
lori-you should definitely try yoga instead of wine!!! i know when i do it, afterwards i feel really relaxed and a teeny bit loopy. it's really, really relaxing. if you go to www.yogajournal.com you will find a section that lists secific poses for different issues (like insomnia, anxiety, stress, etc.). http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_5_144.gif

Good Morning Cheetahs!:)

I seriously have no time for personals this morning. I have to start getting ready for work in like FIVE minutes! I have to be in at 8 this morning. I haven't worked this shift in ages!:eek:

Just wanted to say hello though!:D

I have Core Syn on tap for this afternoon. I always dread doing that one initially but once I get started I really do like it and it leaves me with DOMS in my lower body so how can I *NOT* like it!? }( LOL

Later babes!:*

Good Morning Again:) I did my workout as planned:) 3 miles on the TM,4DSKB and 4DSBC. A nice workout and long enough for the a.m:)

Sunny** Enjoy your run. Wendy did make that run sound very tempting,didn't she? Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

Cathy** A sleep by 7:eek: and you stayed asleep? You went to bed earlier then DS! LOL!

Lorie** I use to rent alot of movies and run before I had DS. I would rent movies that were scary and that I wouldn't normally watch sitting still! Thats when I would zone out. If it were a love story though I wouldn't zone out. As for HRM,mine is ticking me off. I responded to you the other day but I don't know if you read it. During GS B,S&B's the other day, I burned 80cals ;( BUt then during 4DSBC my HR got way up there and I burned like 120 cals, which I thought was fairly good considering the length of the workout. I dunno!

Wendy** Enjoy your workout and I hope you have a good day at work:) I have to be at work at 8 every morning shift so I feel your pain;(

Good morning cheetahs

Lori...I did not have a rest day Wed...:)...just a day off work! That means I can workout more!!. Good workout for you yesterday. LOL about you being a booze bag...Good job on your early morning workout!!

Sunny...Hope you enjoy the tough iTread.

Cathy...AMEN!!! I don't operate to well with lack of sleep either. Rest is the best choice...glad you liked the smiley, it is in one of the getsmile collections..

Lorie...that iTrain workout sounds like a fun one. So you did all of the GS upper body work?...Holy cow!!! I think with yoga it is good to have some to choose from rather than doing one all the time. I have found getting back into it, I am very inflexible on some of the harder poses...I cannot believe you did 20 miles on a TM...wow...:)

Wendy...way to go with that tough iTread workout! Hey, I think that sounds like a cool plan for the 4 of us to crawl a marathon together...:D. Have fun with Core Syn.

Dallas...good job with iCycle and the the iron core workouts.. I emailed you the link for the crack thread. It is in the STS forum.

Jackie...yes, I was home alone on my day off from work...got in a couple of good workouts besides playing with Sadie and other de cluttering stuff!! Good job with iClimb and yoga.

Today is a leg workout (not sure which one) and 40 min on my EXT.

Have a great day...:)

Good morning Cheetahs!

Wendy - Thanks for the review on iTread Drills. I may hold off on that one awhile because the high inclines aggravate my hip. The price of staying healthy. Good job with it. Okay, you have my interest in X + if the workouts are 40-50 minutes long.

Lorie - I like all of the Gym Styles. Thanks for the input on Circuit Circus. Great calorie burn for you. I will definitely have to download that one. I've been a little slow on my downloads the past couple of months. What's up with that?? I burn more calories doing weights after cardio too. It's probably because my HR is already elevated. I don't eat before my workouts in the morning either.

Lori - Glad you found some time for yourself. We need that to keep our sanity. Like your workout yesterday. I don't believe you will do one hour workouts either. How was the boozing last night? Hope you had a good run.

Dallas - The stairclimbing sounds like a good butt busting workout. Yoga X is just too long for me. It's 90 minutes. I usually break it up into 3 30 minute session when I do it. I still may do 30 minutes during the rotation. It's some good yoga though.

Sunny - Will be waiting to hear your review on iTread Drills too. Hope you enjoyed it.

Cathy - Glad you made up some of that sleep deficit. Hope you have a good workout today. Now that you mention the sun salutations in Yoga X, it is quite a few. Think I could stand those if the workout was 30 minutes or less.

Carole - Glad Sadie got to spend some quality time with you. Doesn't it make you feel better to have your space uncluttered? Glad you were able to get that chore done. Have a good leg and EXT workout.

Today's workout was P90X Legs & Back and ARX. Just don't like the 3 way lunges but the workout was good and the energy was good. I was able to do some of the pull ups unassisted.

We had beautiful weather yesterday and the same is expected today. Enjoy your day!

Jackie

i need to get into the shower (really!) but wanted to report my w/o for the day. i decided it would be in my hip's best interest NOT to do the iTread 27 drills and opted for the bosu instead. i did bosu blast (and made it through almost all of the abs) then still had some energy and wanted to see what lowmax was like on the bosu, so i did the step combos only premix. it was good, but i like LIC step only premix for the bosu better, i think. all in all, the easiest ones to modify on the bosu for me have been the high step ones.

okay, gotta go get unsweaty and unstinky! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_3_110v.gif

TGIF Cheetah Babes!

I’m so happy it’s Friday! YAY! I was at the conference all day, then was asked to go to dinner with everyone. I ended up at Testarossa Winery (very nice place), but they did not have a lot of food, and most of that was meat, so I had very little to eat yesterday, which would be fine but the wine was also free flowing and good. I only had a couple of glasses but on an empty stomach… It was fun, though – four people from out company put together a band and they were actually really good. So I was dancing all night – in 3 inch heels - my legs are tired! :p I’m working from home today, so I’m not rushing to workout. I’m thinking I’ll dive into Kettlebell Goddess and then take Jimmy for a trail run at a local park. I need to get used to running hills for my 10 milers in April. :p

Wendy – Oh wow! That iTread sounds killer! I’ll be getting X+ soon. But I’m not sure exactly when. We’ll see. :p And when I do, I’ll order it through you and only you! Have fun with Core Syn – it’s a toughie!

Carole – sent you a PM on the issue about which you were curious. The conference was good. I’m just glad I don’t have to go in today. I specifically told my boss I would not be there today. It’s too much. Glad you enjoyed your day off!

Lorie – so what is the iTrain circuit circus like? Oh yeah, you need GS Legs – that’s a goodie. If you think the 4DS low pulse lunges make you want to weep, wait ‘til you try the slow lunges with 5 pound weights – oh yeah, 5 pounds. By the last one, you’ll be begging for mercy! :+ Good job with making it through most of the abs on BOSU Blast – that’s saying something! Those are KILLER!!! I was thinking of doing LIC on the BOSU today, but its supposed to be so nice today that I want to get outside. I’ve heard the Low Max Blasts only are a good time on the BOSU.

Dallas – I love the iCycles. Did you manage your stair workout today? It’s so nice here in San Jose today that I’m thinking a run or a trail run is necessary! I haven’t done the Goddess workout yet. I’m thinking that maybe I’ll do it today and take Jimmy for a trail run – that sounds like a good time to me. I just previewed it a bit and those snatches just seemed odd to me. Maybe they won’t be as bad when I actually do them. I like that she has several different workouts for you and a “Workout Blender” that allows you to pick and choose and create your own workout. That’s cool. I’m going to wait to see what Sunny thinks of AOS.

Jackie – I did the black skirt proud yesterday. I’m at the point in my weight loss where people notice something is different but they are not quite sure what. I have been getting a lot of compliments “You look really good today.” It’s nice, but kind of amusing, too. :p YAY! On the unassisted pull ups!! I’m impressed!!! Enjoy your nice weather! I plan to!

Lori – Wow, that’s a killer workout! HSC AND HST? Holy cow! I’m in awe! Sounds like you’re adding muscle weight, which is not a bad thing. I know I’m fitting into clothes now that I could wear when I was 10 pounds smaller because of the muscle weight I’ve gained. Yeah, there is something about a nice glass of wine at the end of the day. But yoga is probably a better idea. :p

Sunny – Have fun with the drills!

Cathy – LOVE the Cheetah Friday Smiley! AMEN!!! I’m the same way about sleep deficits. I need my sleep. I was laughing about the name of the move “snatches” – I guess it’s kind of like “fanny” in England – a phrase you NEVER say as it means was snatches mean here… :p I survived my conference wench duty, yes. :p Hope you enjoyed your rest day. Yeah, I get tired of Sun Salutations in yoga, too. Even Yoga for Happiness gets on my nerves sometimes. But it feels so good! I do find that I burn more calories doing muscle work if I do it AFTER cardio. I think that’s why a lot of people tell you to do it first so you can really concentrate to do more for your muscles.

Okay, after my book *points above* I should get moving. Have a great day all!!

good morning cheetahs! The day got away from me yesterday and I was determined to get everything done I had set as a goal so I never did get the chance to chat with the cheetahs:( anyway, I had an early morning meeting to go to at the hospital and then spent a few hours working on the schedule there. I finished my taxes yesterday (YAY!!)
LOVE that Turbotax!! It is such a timesaver. I was able to get in some decent workouts also. Did GS C&T and have the DOMS to prove it!
Also got in a fun time with Bosu Blast and 40 min on the EXT.

I really screwed up with my half marathon plans this weekend. I so hate to dissapoint my young nursing friend but I didn't realize until too late that they do not allow on site registrationx( and I missed registering on line by 12 hrsx( I was just too distracted with moving plans and whatnot... I really should have checked earlier! So instead this Sat I'll just be doing my usual long run.

For today I'll be continuing with my decluttering. I've got a pretty good start on it. I'll finish up with our library/office today :) For workouts it'll be fairly light (for me) I'll be doing 4DS KB/legs and later some yoga.

Back for personals

ShellyC

Back for Personals:) :)

Lori- Great workout today as always! Had to chuckle about your short Hour long workout!!

SunnyD- The #27 drills does sound like a good one}( Looking forward to reading your review.

Cathy- Glad you got in a needed rest day and I'm sure you'll make up for it this weekend. Big HUGE TGIF for you!!

Lorie- Your questions/ puzzlement over the HM/calorie burn readouts reminds me why I stopped using one long ago!! The variance and unreliablity in general I found way too frustrating. It's just too distracting and I find it all to easy to get obsessed over the calorie burn count... but that's just me!

Wendy- Hope your work day goes well. Is the Core Syn workout from the original p90x or is there one with the + series as well?

Carole- How nice that you had a day off yesterday to get things done.
I see that you were in a decluttering mode yourself... feels good eh? Hope you get in a good leg workout.

Jackie- The weather is pretty good here now also. Highs are in the 50s... should be good for a long run tomorrow. Are you going to head outdoors yourself for a run this weekend?

Christine- Sounds like a nice "day at the job" for you yesterday!
Great idea to go for a hilly trail run today... have fun with Jimmy!

Time to get the show on the road folks.

Hi Wendi, Kristi, Linda, Judy, Dallas and any other cheetahs who may pop in today!

ShellyC

hey ladies,

quickly checking back in to say i totally lied about my workout today, lol:7 .

i didn't get to put the drills workout on my ipod because for some reason it won't syncx( . must remember to have dh look at it. so i did itread 10 30 mins...a real buttkicker. she goes from running to sprints to monster hills back to sprints...good grief grace:7 :7
also, today was my first day instructing my own butts and gutts class so that's what i did.

at the end of the class i overheard one girl talking to her friend saying "i know i won't be able to sit all weekend: hehehe}(

christine- i got in AOS and as excited as i am to give it a try i am going to hold off a bit longer until i really have the moves from vol 1 and 2 down. i love the snatches on vol 2 if you practice slowly with a lighter weight you will have no problems.

carole- thanks!! enjoy your leg day. what did you decide on?

lori- i believe you made a wise decision. you definitely don't want the hip pain to return.

shelly- when you are done at your house can you come declutter mine:D

cathy- so sorry. don't you just hate when that happens. oh forgot to mention i was LMAO at your post re: have CM for sale...hahaha. sorry about that one too.

jackie- i don't like the 3 way lunges either. as a matter of fact i am not big on that leg workout. i usually sub another video or do my own leg workout.

ok, that's all for now. gotta get back to work.

ttyl...:)

Hi Girls!

Checking in again. My boss was here for the morning but I don't think he will be around all afternoon!:7 :7

Lorie** Good workout today and good job listening to your body! Sometimes we forget to do that!

Christine** When is your next weigh in day, on Monday? Thats when people weigh in around here. My weight probably is muscle but again these work pants aren't feeling to comfy around the waist right nowx(

Jackie** Ah...I just had a couple of oz of wine...nothing to serious! hehe Enjoy your workout later!

Shelly** So you aren't doing the run now? Thats to bad! Hope the govt owes you some money:)

Carole** I thought you had a day off from working out. Thats what I get for reading things when I am super tired! LOL Have good workout today!

A friend just called and is trying to convince me to go out tonight for a couple of drinks. I don't think I really want to b/c if I do, then I will never get up tomorrow morning to work and not to mention that I have to work in the morning! Then DH called and wants to go out for wings!:eek: He is going away tomorrow for alnight and I think he feels the need to speed some quality time with me...but over wings? Really? Is there a need!?

Hi Girls!

Quick check in....I couldn't have been more wrong about the number of stairs!!! I was only off by oh....100!!! :eek: LOL! That makes 125 stairs all together. My friend said, "How can you forget that number!?!?!" We did an hour and was so happy to be outside this morning. We did add some jogging bursts that brought my HRM to 185.}( I did get in the Dome workout and GSL this early AM.

Off to shower and I'll be back for personals after picking up ds from preschool.

Have great workouts!

Dallas

http://img108.mytextgraphics.com/glittertextgraphics/2008/01/20/313688601d1016fdd2954f4170630a2e.gif

"Nothing should be jiggling unless it's jiggling off." ~ Cathe HSC

Boy, I need someone to send me some butt glue remover – I’m still in my jammies! I’m working, but… I’m just waiting for a few call backs from customers, then I’ll get moving. Nice to have that option. I did order a new pair of running shoes from Activa – I ordered a pair of Nike AirMax + 180’s. They are supposed to have extra cushioning. They are last year’s model so they are on sale from $109 to $59.00. I can run with outdated shoes! :p I also got a pair of workout pants in talls. If I can't do my trail run (as it's a drive), I'll do a street run with Jimmy.

Shelly – so sorry to hear about the half marathon! How frustrating! I’m surprised that they don’t have onsite registration, but oh well. Enjoy your workout! And thanks! I always have fun with Jimmy. He’ll be extra popped as he’s been at doggie day care two days in a row. He’s sacked out at my feet right now.

Sunny – I know you know your stuff so I’ll take your word for it, and work the snatches slowly at first. I think Shelly had the problem with synching on her iPod. I think she erased the original download and redownloaded it – you may want to try that. How did your own Butts and Gutts class go?

Lori – Oh, I hate that. Well, good luck getting the 3 pounds off! I weigh in on Mondays, too – to keep me honest over the weekend. I doubt I’ll lose this week after my 4 pound loss, but that’s okay – as long as I don’t gain! :p Go with DH – he can have wings – you can order something healthy. :+ Good luck!

Dallas – holy OUCH Batman! 125 stairs (instead of 25? Okay, that is a BIG mix up there, girlfriend! :+). Great workout!

I’m off to get dressed. I ate breakfast and all this sitting around is making me want more food. Must resist. Time to get moving. I can do kettlebells and take a moment if I get a phone call. Have a great day ladies!

Hey Girls.

Sunny: Wierd, when I went to upload Drills my Ipod wouldn't sync at first either. I have it set up to sync automatically but for some reason I realized I had to click on sync to make it work?? Hope you get to try it soon!}(

Lori: I used to do the 8am shift alot until I realized the tips were better if you started later. }( I've been working the 9am shift ever since (several months now) so having to have my butt in gear that early is unusual for me anymore. I think I'll be doing 8am fridays quite often for a while now though so I'd better get used to it again! LOL

Cathy: What prompted you to have a food allergy test done? How involved is the food elimination process going to be?

Lorie: I still work my calves because although they are large they seem flabby to me. If they are going to be big, I atleast want them to be muscular. I know they won't shrink so I'm just trying to make the best out of it. LOL

Carole: I'm all for a full mary crawl! Sounds fun!:7 So which leg work out did you end up doing?

Jackie: Yeah, you don't want to do Drills if you are having issues with inclines right now. I mean, you could skip the hill but then you are taking away the toughest part of the work out!
FYI: I just checked all of the work outs and here are the exact times on the X+ work outs: TB+ is 45:31 from start to finish, UB+ is 41:25, IntX+ is 41:29, A/C+ is 20:07 and KPC+ is 41:29. :)

Christine: Sounds like you had a fun night last night. Dancing in 3 inch heels all night would make me tired too but more importantly, my feet would be KILLING me!!! I have yet to find a pair of heels that are comfortable enough to spend an entire evening in w/o becoming painful at SOME point x(...The price women pay, right?:p No rush on the X+ purchase. I just want to let you know that if you need to be switched over to me prior to the purchase, that could take some time so you should shoot me a pm a couple of weeks prior so that we can make sure everything is set up so you don't have to wait in the end. :)

Shelly: Awwww, sorry you can't run the HM with your friend. Glad you got your taxes done. I have to call to make the appointment to get ours done SOON! We are never early birds with taxes though...NEVER! LOL There is no new Core Syn with the + series. It's the original. }(

Dallas: WOW, were you ever off! How did you confuse 25 and 125!? LOL You could have just said it was a typo, you know!;) NICE WORK OUT!!!!

That catches me up on personals!

I'll BBIAB!:)

lori- wings, hmmmm:9

christine- thanks. i really think sarah gives a lot of good pointers to help with snatches and you could always follow along with her when she is doing the practice parts. also, there's always pause and rewind:7

dallas- i wanna run the stairs with you and your friend. we have a university with stairs that is close to were i live and when the weather is nicer i like to run the track and then do the stairs. fun, workout!

wendy- you snuck in on me. well my plan is to load it on my other ipod (the first one i had) just so i can do it. because you know how long it takes those pesky dh's to get around to their "honey-do" list:p

OOPS- i wrote about the hip pain to lori and I meant lorie- sorry ladies.

Hello Again!

Oh yeah, it was just a typo.;-) ha ha!! I'll blame it on being super tired last night when I posted. LOL!

Lori ~ There's nothing wrong with a little vino. ;-) Nice workout! So, are you going out for wings?

Sunny ~ Thanks for the vote of confidence! I have to get #27 still. Don't you hate when you have technical difficulties? :( That would be awesome to run stairs with you!! It's so motivating - there are so many fit people there. Some do circuits (stairs, push ups, dips, repeat), some do stairs, go off run the trails, and then come back for the stairs, repeat). It's a great workout.}(

Cathy ~ Love your "Friday" sign! Yeah, for Friday is right!!! How sad about your student. I feel kids nowadays have so many added pressures. :( Thanks for the info about Yoga X. I'm sure I'll be picking you and the rest of the gal's brains when I finally start P90X. Which rotation did you do? I guess I should start figuring that out. You selling CM? Don't you like it?

Lorie ~ I got great results from GSL during my first GS rotation. I really like all Cathe's leg workouts. Well, it's a love/hate relationship. LOL! I think GS is a totally different workout than L&G and B&G. L&G and B&G are more endurance where GS is great for increasing strength. You've got to try it!!! I had gotten the GS upper first because I was worried about my legs getting big, but just the opposite happened. :) That's a good question about your calorie burn. Did you post it on the O/D? I would love to hear the answer to that. Maybe it's exactly what you said about the cardio 1st keeps the calories burning???

Carole ~ I saw that thread. ;( My goodness you can't say anything anymore. ;( Have fun with your leg workout and the EXT. Which one did you decide on?

Jackie ~ Yes! It's a butt buster! }( The first time I did the stairs I was sore for 5 days! Hope that doesn't happen again since i took a break. Way to go on the unassisted pull-ups!!

Christine ~ Have fun on the trails with Jimmy. I'm waiting to hear about AOS too. IC has been a good starting point. There's nothing wrong with working in your jammies! :) Think of all that primp time you saved from not going into the office. ;-)

Shelly ~ Way to go getting de-cluttered. I really need to work on that too. That's too bad about your race. Is your friend still going to run?

Wendy ~ How were the kiddos today? Yeah, brain fart last night. LOL! Have fun with your workouts!

Hi Judy, Posh, Wendi (I posted some links for you last night.), Kristi, Linda (How's your sister?), and the rest of you wild and crazy gals!

Have a great weekend!! Soccer 'R Us this weekend. LOL!

Oh boy, there has been several terrible breaking news stories on MSNBC while posting this. (two shootings, GA explosion, FDA: Botox - adverse reactions linked to botox use). Of course the last one isn't a surprise. Our town is still recovering from the shooting up here last weekend. It wasn't our town, but it was too close for comfort. :( This is a crazy world we live in, isn't it?!?! :(

Dallas

http://img108.mytextgraphics.com/glittertextgraphics/2008/01/20/313688601d1016fdd2954f4170630a2e.gif

"Nothing should be jiggling unless it's jiggling off." ~ Cathe HSC

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.