.:.: CHEETAHS :.:. rootin' tootin' Tuesday

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Good morning, everyone!
th_icon_sunny.gif

How are we on this Tuesday?

Carole & Christine, that's a cheese-inspired thread title today.
th_laugh2.gif

'Course, it just makes me think of IHOP commercials and PANCAKES!!!
th_Sheepish.gif

Dallas :: Nice run with the kiddos. IA about the strap. The way the Amphipod is designed claims to be more ergonomically comfortable. It's supposed to arrive this week, so if possible, I'll try it out on a shorter run first. Crackin' up about Ricky Schroeder. I think I thought of him as a brat then, too. For whatever reason, I just did not think he was cute.
Oh no...a tooth ache! :confused:Always something, huh!?!
You ain't kiddin'! That was my thought exactly--what, is every single stinkin' body part vying for attention now or what? Ridic! Anyway, I hope it is just a cavity. The pain came on suddenly yesterday afternoon and was quite intense....I'm so looking forward to Chicago, too. :) Cheese has been jokingly banned 'cause it could clear out the room if some cheetahs consume it.
fart001.gif
Speaking of rooms...did you book one?

Judy :: glad you located the right SparkPeople account. What a relief that must have been. Saves your fingers a workout.

Wendi :: don't worry about getting caught up. Take care of your friend and yourself, and know we'll be here for you. And please, don't fault yourself for taking that mini-getaway. (((HUGS)))
th_hugs2-1.gif
& prayers comin' up thattaway.

Gloria :: all I can say is: that would be AWESOME!!!!

Today will be a run & Winsor.

This is a week I am keeping UPS busy.
th_upsdelivery-1.gif

Which means, like a total dork, I'll be giddy with anticipation all week.
th_energy.gif

Have a terrific day!
th_give_flowers.gif

Good morning Cheetahville!

Cathy - LMAO at the thread title...needed that, thanks! Sorry your run yesterday was a bit of a beast. I wanted to tell ya that I am *loving* your blog entries...you crack me up:D! Hoping that toothache isn't anything major:(...uggh, *not* what you need right now. Thanks for the hugs. *I* wasn't *too* worried about being away but a certain someone (*rolls eyes*) sounded like he was trying to lay a guilt trip on me. I seriously didn't think it was going to be *that* fast...by the weekend I would think, probably while I'm at that horse show:(. It's gonna be quite a week, that is for sure.

So I had planned on getting some kind of workout in this morning but it just didn't happen. When the alarm went off my body said "sleeeeeeeep now cuz you ain't gonna get any this week"...so that's just what I did:(. I really need to start undoing the damage I did these past two days;)...lotsa YUMMY eats!

Gotta get lunch packed and get my arse out the door. Have a great day ladies!

Good morning Rootin Tootin cheetahs. :)

I'm up earlier than normal to get in my workout. I have to take both dd to the orthodontist today so I won't be around much. One of them is getting off her palate expander which she has had on for close to a year. We are going to celebrate and get some popcorn and a pack of gum :D

Hope to be back later tonight.

Good Morning Peeps.

The coffee is tastin' extra yummy this morning!:D

So I'm gonna do it...I'm gonna get my butt outta this house at 8am to take the 8:30 yoga class. I CAN do this, RIGHT? :confused: LOL Not sure what I'll do at nap time. Plyo and/or bi/tri/core are my choices. I'd love to do b/t/c and then half of plyo to get 'em BOTH out of the way for the week but we will see how driven I am when the time comes. :p

Bowling last night was AWFUL! :mad: I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and DH was struggling something awful as well. We got swept. :( We were in 8th place and it was a position night last night so who knows how far we'll fall back and we only have one week left. GRRRRR.

*Personals*

Christine: Thanks for the recipe offer but DH won't have it. LOL I have made a low fat version of lasagna as well as baked ziti for myself but DH wants full fat so I will either make it and eat only a bit, make 2 pans or just not eat it. If he wasn't going to be home when I was cooking I am sure I could probably sneak it past him but he's always here. GRRRR. :p Enjoy your TT rotation!

Carole: Thanks for the olympics site. I'll have to check it out. I think I may NOT watch the weight lifter vid. Perhaps I'll have DH watch it first and tell me if I can handle it or not. LOL 94 degrees? Dig out the winter jackets! :p:D

Karen: It's nice that my DH is running this upcoming race with me but we now need a sitter for DS so yes, it will be more difficult in the future to arrange for a race should he continue to want to do it. He almost always is very willing to come and watch w/DS and I love having a cheering section at the finish so I guess I am secretly hoping that this is the beginning and the end of his racing career! LOL I DO however, wish he would get back into the X.

Shelly: I finally wrote the check for the 18 miler! I had filled out the application way back when and hung it on my fridge for inspiration but last night I finally wrote the check. The envelope is going out in the mail today. I'm askeered! :eek:

Gloria: Ahhhh, your post about y'day's work out reminded me...I re-purchased IMAX 3 on the RT. I need to unwrap it and do it very soon.

That reminds me....LADIES ....in the last couple of weeks I vaguely recall a discussion between 2 Cheetahs (perhaps Carole and ?) about the IMAXES. I think I remember reading that the IMAXES are a good to use as a plyo work out. Am I remembering this correctly?? If so then I may be getting to IMAX 3 sooner then I thought!:eek:

Cathy: Glad you enjoyed the LIC premix. Yes, DH and I are ON alright! LOL If I don't return on race day to post the report that means that I landed myself in the ER trying to out-run him!:p So what is UPS delivering? Easily enabled minds want to know! LOL

Dallas: The premixes I was referring to are actually from 4DS. I know...they sound exactly like the GS work outs. LOL Good job runnin' with your kids and then running on the TM after that! I swear the foam roller wasn't nearly that cheap when I saw it in target. I'll have to look again. LOL about the kids stealing your water. I am looking into one of those hydration belts you mentioned for use at my 18 miler. I'd like to be able to bring both a sports/electrolyte beverage as well as water.

Judy: So glad you figured out the Sparkpeople issue.

Wendi: ((((HUGS)))) ITA with Cathy. Don't feel guilty for your mini-getaway.

Looks like that about catches me up. Off to grab some grub!

BBL!

Hello Cheetahs :rolleyes:

Cathy- What are you waiting on from UPS?????

Wendi- You are good for nothin' without rest. good choice.

Karen- have a nice celebration with the popcorn and gum!

Well, Newport arrived, but it is great golf weather. I am headed out at 8 to golf then a few errands including food shopping and a nail appointment. I am doubting I'll get to newport today. There is always Thursday.

Wendy- how is Joey this morning with waiting until 7 to hop out of bed?

Judy: It's 7:08 and I haven't heard a peep yet! :D Ofcourse, this morning he has to be up by 7:30. It's gonna kill me if I have to wake him up! LOL

good morning cheetahs

Wow, able to post 2 days in a row!! Hopefully I'm on a roll and things will start settlling down some. I'm about to head out for a 4 mile run soon.. not going back to Fairmount park altho I'm tempted.

I have some job applications out for a permanent position near my new home. Cross your fingers for me!

Wendy- I think that's awesome that you and your DH will be running a 5k together!! He will undoubtably give you motivation to smash your previous PR. Okay, you've inspired me to send in the application for that 18 miler! Have a great time at your yoga class. I think the IMAXs work great as a plyo workout... especially #3!

Cathy- I'll have to check out your blog-- great idea to do this with your first marathon training... definitely helps with the motivation I'm sure. You inspired me with your talk about the LIC premix.
I have that on the agenda for today. I've heard about the Amphipod and will be interested in your review of it. I've used a fuel belt for a long time but on the really long runs it can start to "dig".
Fingers crossed that your toothache is something easily fixed!

Dallas- I knew I was forgetting somebody yesterday! Sounds like a fun combo outdoor/TM run for you with the kids. I use a fuel belt myself on my runs. Alot of people dont cuz I guess they dont like how it feels or looks. Never really cared how I look on a run and it works for me!

Wendi- Nothin to say to you hon.... just {{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}.

Karen- Hope the orthodontist visit goes quickly and have fun celebrating with your DD!

Judy- sending your positive vibes for a great golf game today.... definitely should use the perfect weather for this!

After my run I'll be doing LIC upper body circuit. Was going to do upper body yesterday but just wasn't in the mood and ended up doing KCMs Step boxing instead.

tata

Good Morning Cheetahs!! :D:D:D

Cathy – hmmm, childhood crushes…. There was Shaun Cassidy – he was the big one. But when I was five I thought I would like to marry – get this – Mr. Rodgers!! :eek::eek::eek: Glad my taste has improved a bit. DH does NOT own one cardigan! :p Oh, I love the bonus cardio section in LIC – that’s the most fun one I think. :p Did you have fun? Sorry about the toothache! ROFLMAO at the title!! I promise to totally avoid cheese and beans in Chi-town! Oh I get totally excited about UPS deliveries too! Have fun – it’s like Christmas, isn’t it?! :D:D:D

Carole – I’ll be getting more tips on how to train properly. It’s very similar to running, but as cycling is not as high impact, I can ride more days. I’m so glad your temps are cooler! Today is supposed to be another great day! YAY!! :D

Karen – oh, I ate the cake – it was wonderful!!! Back on the diet today, though. Good job on eating fairly well in a tough situation! Did you manage to clear out the girls room? I know what mine DD15’s is like! I don’t get the cholesterol either…

Jackie - Oh, sorry to hear about your report. Hope it got done! Sounds like you had a good weekend!

Shelly! Always good to hear from you! Sounds like you had a great run! And that park sounds beautiful! It’s always more fun to run with great things to watch! How did the Olympic tri go? I didn’t get to see that. My next goal is a century ride (100 miler – the cycling equivalent to a marathon). There is one October 5th, the weekend before I head out to Chicago and it’s fairly close, but my friend wants to ride with me and she only feels comfortable doing the 60 miler. We’ll see. With the help of her DH, I may be able to convince her that the 100 miler is doable – it’s fairly flat, so that’s good. If not, 60 miles is a good ride. :p

Wendy – Have fun running the 5k with DH! So nice when the DH’s run with us! Too bad about DH – this recipe is good enough for company. ;) Oh, I know what you mean about sneaking things in. My DH HATES whole wheat pasta, IF he knows that’s the pasta I’m using. If he doesn’t know – he loves it. Brown rice is the same. Goofy guy.

Gloria – Good job on the blast premix yesterday! Sounds like a nice evening you had last night!

Dallas – the kids ran 3 miles? How great! Sounds like you had a really nice say yesterday! I’m happy to hear it. You need more of those! The lasagna I made Sunday had Italian Turkey Sausage in it, but I often make vegetarian lasagna, too. I love to put grilled veggies in it. :p Foot is okay – just the heel when I do high impact. With a long ride coming up, I’ll be doing more riding.

Judy – Glad you figured out your Sparkpeople account!! Enjoy your golfing! Newport will be there when it’s rainy. :)

Wendi – You focus on what you need to. We’ll be here when you get back. We’re sending lots of hugs and prayers! You’re pretty special, too.

Today is Spinervals Hillacious. I love that one. I got my shoes yesterday – oh they are CUTE and COMFY!! I cannot even tell they are heels. I think I’m going to love ‘em, and I think I found a new brand to collect. Cute and Comfy? How can you beat that? As I told Shelly – I think I’m going to do the Surf City Century in Santa Cruz. It’s a AIDS benefit, so that makes it even better – but there is no fund raising. *phew* I may not be able to do the full century if my friend rides with me – but 60 miles is good. It’s the weekend before Chicago, so I’ll be nice and worked out for that trip! :p Chat with y’all later! Have a great day!

Edited to add a shout out to Shelly! Good to see you again! Enjoy your workout!

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy..Thanks for the inspirational thread title...:D Sorry about the toothache, hope it is just a cavity. I can't wait to get Dexter. Good job with LIC upper and abs yesterday. Enjoy your run and Winsor today. So, what all did you order so you get to see UPS this week?

Wendy...How cool you signed up DH and yourself for the 5K! Now you have to get in some speedwork!! Sorry bowling didn't go too well. LOL about getting out the winter jackets here! yesterday was nice and cool too, felt like fall. Not sure I would think of the Imaxes "as" Plyo, but I have used it as a sub for Plyo (if that makes sense). The blast only would be like a HIIT workout, and I have read here in the past that runners have used Imax to help their speed with running.

Wendi...you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Karen...the trail run sunday was nice! I think the Runner's World's training plans are great to follow. I know the feeling not doing races for a bit. I have missed a few in the last couple years. Yeah eggs sure do trash the cholesterol reading in the nutrition software. I agree with Cathy and once in awhile I don't think they are bad for you to eat. I use an Egg substitute lately, so 0 cholesterol there.

Jackie...The Olympics have sure been fun to watch. Hope you got the report done.

Shelly..Fairmont park sounds like a runner's dream! Way to go on the 9 min pace...:)..The temps have been a bit cooler here for running. On the trail run my sister and I got in a nice refreshing dip near the end. Yes, I have been watching the Olympics. I have gotten a bit hooked on them this year.

Gloria..good blasting workout yesterday. Hope the Outback dinner was good.

Dallas..Nope, kept the shoes on for the dip, they look cleaner now! Good workout yesterday Here is a pic of the beans
ranch_style.jpg

Today is B&G standing and Imax2. Got my eyes checked out yesterday, all is well! I have never had high blood pressure, it is normally 110-115/72-75, but at the DR's it was 90/68 yesterday! Not sure if it is due to the clean eating and trying to cut back on sodium, or the weight loss too...

Have a great day...:)

Christine..we posted about the same time! It was so cool yesterday it almost felt like fall!! Glad you love the new shoes. Have fun with Spinervals.

here it is

From the September '08 issue of Women's Health

BENEFITS OF EGGS

Crack Wise

Think eggs are unhealthy? The yolk's on you

Pity the poor egg: It gets cracked, scrambled, and whipped--not to mention unfairly maligned as the villain of the breakfast world. That's because there's a misguided belief that the cholesterol in eggs (found in the yolk) raises the cholesterol levels in your body and puts your ticker at risk. But good news, frittata fans: Research supporting the health bennies of eggs is piling up. And several studies--including a recent one in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition that found no link in healthy people between eggs and either heart attack or stroke--have debunked the bad-egg myth. Four reasons eggs rock:

They may reduce your risk of cancer
Whole eggs are one of the best sources of the nutrient choline (one large egg has about 30 percent of your RDA). A study published this year found that women with a high intake of choline were 24 percent less likely to get breast cancer. Note: Choline is found mostly in the yolk, so feel free to ditch the egg-white omelets.

Eggs keep your peepers peeping
Yolks are also high in lutein and zeaxanthin, two antioxidants that have been shown to ward off macular degeneration--so you'll still be able to eyeball hotties from afar when you're 80.

An omelet a day can shrink your waist
Louisiana State University system researchers found that obese people who ate a two-egg breakfast at least five times a week lost 65 percent more weight and had more energy than women who breakfasted on bagels. "Eggs are more satisfying than carbs, making you feel full longer," says Kristine Clark, Ph.D., R.D., assistant professor of nutrition at Penn State.

Your abs eat them up
These little orbs contain a certain sequence of amino acids that makes egg protein easy for your body to absorb. Which means a hard-boiled grade-A is an ideal muscle-repair food after a butt-busting workout.

Which eggs are best?

All eggs contain the same basic good stuff, and the large ones pack only 72 calories each, so you really can't go wrong. But depending on your eating habits, special eggs may be worth the extra cash.

Labels to look for
Organic These eggs were laid by chickens that aren't fed nasty slaughterhouse byproducts, antibiotics, or certain additives.

Pasteurized Using raw eggs? Look for this word on the label. It means the eggs have been placed in warm water to kill bacteria.

Omega-3 Enhanced If you rarely eat fish, buy these to snag more of the heart-healthy fatty acids.

Labels to skip
Cage Free, Free Range, and Pasture Raised don't guarantee happy chickens.

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/nutrition/benefits-of-eggs#

BBIAM with personals...

Pushed hard on this morning's 4 miler. Tad muggy again. Followed with Winsor Buns & Thighs, which continues to make me feel like the biggest wussy-bear on the planet.
sad-014.gif

WHY does it make my tush scream so?
laughing.gif

Wendi :: UGH--I can't believe he would do that to you. Really, you must tune him out. I fear he is sabotaging you in so many ways. More (((HUGS))). I'm wearing my bracelet today and sending up prayers & strong vibes to Mary Kate...thank you so much re: the blogs! I thought it would be good for me to record and reflect on the experience, but I was hesitant to publish it at first b/c I didn't think it would be of interest to others. So, that makes me happy to hear! :)

Wendy :: When in doubt, a massive LD
lemon.gif
should help ya get loose & obliterate those pins!
biggrin.gif
How was yoga?...Reminds me, I never got around to that yesterday...What did I order? Oh sheesh...are you ready?

For school:
  • two new posters
  • two new pillows for the futon
  • a picture book & Hitchcock DVD
Fitness-related:
  • the Amphipod water bottle
  • Cathe's 10 lb. weighted vest
  • MTV Pilates DVD
  • Imax 2 (on backorder)
That would be, uh, 6 different shipments.

Judy :: can't blame ya for taking advantage of the weather...enjoy!

Shelly ::
crossfingers.gif
crossfingers.gif
crossfingers.gif
Here's hoping you get a local position!...Thought of you on my run this morning as "Gonna Fly Now" popped on the shuffle again. :) I'm with you--I don't care much how the hydration system looks as long as it's comfortable.

Christine :: I *dare not* visit Zappo's right now. Glad you're lovin' the new shoes...Hope you can convince your friend to go for the century ride...Busted my butt laughin' about Mr. Rodgers--and the fact that Ved doesn't own any cardigans. Oh, man, I don't know if I can handle you, Carole, and Posh on the same trip. I have a feeling I am going to be crying with laughter. You ladies crack me UP! Oh, and Shaun Cassidy. I remember my sister having posters of him. He was a cutie with his feathered hair, wasn't he?...Yeah, I would say the LIC bonus cardio was fun as I had to laugh at myself goin' every which way. :) I certainly wasn't annoyed with it as I have been at times in the past with step. But I can see it being more fun when I get it down.

Carole :: *lol* about your shoes being cleaner. :) Glad you passed at the eye exam. Does that mean you don't wear glasses at all?...Great job on the even-more-improved BP!

My tooth
toothache.gif
doesn't hurt as much as it did yesterday, so I'm pretty sure it's just a cavity and not an abscess. I have an appointment for tomorrow morning.

BBL--

Hi girls.

The yoga class was really good. I have to admit it. Unfortunately come September I will probably have only a rare chance to take it. It's not offered much and 2 out of the 3 times a week they have it (evenings), I am usually busy doing something. The class I went to this morning will probably also go out the window b/c with my luck I'll have to work. GRRRR. My only hope is that they do re-arrange the class schedules a bit at times so perhaps they will have a new schedule come next month that will allow me more of an opportunity to take the class. Keep your fingers crossed for me. :)

Gotta brew up some java and then I'll be back with some personals.

LOST MY POST!

Shoot! I was almost done with my post/personals and got a database error. UGH!

I'll have to recreate later. Was up to workout at 6:30A, but had to go to my in laws house. I'm home now and about to do a total body workout and the spin bike. Oh, just to clarify y-day, the kids were on their bikes and I was running. :)

~BBL

back again!

Time for another check in today! I've finished with my workouts and will soon tuck myself in for a nap. I start a 3 night stretch at work tonight:(
Truth be told I'll be very glad when this contract ends. This hospital has alot of problems and it's been a draining job. It doesn't surprise me at all that they have to rely so heavily on travellers. On any given night well over half of the staff working are temporary like me. Okay, enough whining!!

Wendy- How does the yoga class at your work compare with your yoga vids?

Cathy- A wussy bear? You are too funny:D Wow, you've got all sorts of goodies coming your way... woohoooo! I have Eye of the Tiger on my iPod but not the main Rocky theme... hmmmm. Guess I'll have to download it now!

Carole- Wow, how nice that you have a place on your trail run where you can take a dip... how perfect! At the end of my driveway at the new place there is a beautiful large pond. I may just take advantage of it someday after a run. Nice workout today! Congrats on the clean bill of health with your eyes and BP!!

Christine- Wonderful idea of doing the century ride right before the Chicago trip. You'll really have something to celebrate. I hope you can convince your friend to give the whole 100 distance a go!! The tri was interesting to watch. It looks so exhausting!! An austrailian came in 1st and 3rd I remember. The top finisher for the US came in 4th and she really looked beat!

Have a great remainder of the day y'all:D

Good morning!

Dallas – good job on the run with the kids and finishing on the TM! Looks like Cathy named the thread appropriately! My youngest daughter is hanging in there with her nausea. She seems to be doing okay with all of her other problems! My oldest daughter (the one going through the divorce) is doing well! Thanks for asking! Oops! Sorry about the lost post this morning! Enjoy your workout!

Cathy – Ouch! I hope the tooth settles down completely! A toothache is so aggravating! Glad you got an appt. Good luck on the Amphipod! I am also curious! What else is UPS bringing ya? Hope your stomach is doing better! I wonder if it was a bug? Mine finally straightened up. Good job on the Winsor and 4 mile run!

Wendi – I am glad you got some more sleep! Sounds like your body really needed it! I am so sorry about your friend. That is soo sad.

Karen – Awww! Enjoy the day with your DD. Your post about the orthodontist sure brought back memories about taking my oldest DD to her appt’s!

Wendy - I used to use the Imax’s in place of Plyo X when I was doing P90X. It really worked well for me! Yay! Good job on the yoga class!!!

Judy – Enjoy your golf! Can’t wait to hear what you think of Newport! I haven’t been good at all about doing my KB’s :(

Shelley – I am glad things are starting to fall into place for you! Enjoy your 4 miler! Good luck with the job applications!

Christine – Enjoy Hillacious! It sounds like that would be a great race to do! I forget….are you running Chicago, or are you going to cheer on?

Carole – That is great about your BP!!! Mine is always good at home and on the machines……but let me go into a Dr’s office and it goes through the roof! Grrr! What egg substitute to you use?

Monday I ran 5 miles and did the Dove #1 workout.
This morning was a 6 mile run, GS BS&B Timesaver and the abs from Firm Vol I.

Hi to everyone that I may have missed and that checks in later!

Linda

I'm back. Good Greif that took a long time. We did stop in at Target to get dd her popcorn. I asked her how it tasted and she said " Outstanding" It's been almost a year with no gum or popcorn. Now she has a retainer for about 2 years but she can eat what she wants now. On an even better note my 11 yo dd doesn't need braces after all. She has three more teeth to lose but they are all coming in quite prefect so only her baby teeth were crooked. Yeah for me and the dental bills. Now my 6 yo dd may need them but who knows.

Wendy- Sometimes a little shut eye is just what you need. With the weeks you have had plus a busy one again you needed to sleep in. Good for you for listening to your body.

Judy- Popcorn and Gum is all she wanted. Poor thing last Halloween she couldn't have hardly any of her candy. This year Watch Out :eek:

Cathy- Oh you got lots of school goodies. I love school shopping. It amazes me that when school comes around you can get caryola crayons for .25 a box and any other time of the year they are like 1.50. I load up let me tell you. Thaks for th info on the eggs.

Wendy- That is totally how I feel. I always want Joe to run with me but then it's the babysitting issue. I agree. I would love if he would do something. We have a weight bench, olympic bar set, a treadmill, and an eliptical. My very own gym. And nothing. He does go on kicks where he works out for about a month or two but he always goes back to the tv. Now that football season is upon us. Forget it:eek:

Shelly- I was jsut there at the Museum of Natural History and took the girls to the Rocky steps. Then we went to the free library. How cool is that. The girls thought they were in a mansion. Then I got so stuck in that stinking traffic loop it took me and hour to figure out how to get home. Between the traffic lanes and the bike lanes I was spent.

Christine- i made it out of the room alive. It is now all in the basement which I am afaird to go to as well. I scooped up one mess and made another. At least for now all is organized in their room and we can find stuff once again. Congrats on doing the race in Santa Cruz. I really need to get into biking. My kids love it. I think that usually is the next step for runners.

Carole- I swear if my weeks don't settle down I'm never going to get past a 3.5 average. Get this last night I ate eggs for dinner again. We went to the farmers market and I bought fresh brown organic eggs. I figrued I fail already so why not. I dont' eat eggs that often but it was just one of those things I had a hankering for yesterday. Great job on the bp. I think is has to do with the excellent nutrion and the weight loss both. I have lost weight as well. Since beginning this I have lost about 4 pounds in 6 weeks. That is very good considering the scale never budges when I'm training for somthing. I still like to lose 10 more but slow and steady and nutritional works for me.

Linda- Good job on the 6 miles. How are the Dove workouts. Are they hard or medium. I like to try things up but I dont' want to waste money either. I'm waiting for netflix for the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.

Dallas- Sorry you lost your post. That is so fustrating. I had that happen to me twice. Enjoy your day.

Hi Cheetahs!

Just coming up for a little air. My report didn't get finished until this morning because I didn't get all the info I needed from other people.:mad: It's done now and been trying to get my desk cleaned off before time to go home.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and post my workout. I did iTread #18 40 minutes and got in 4.3 miles. Did 10 minutes on the EXT and a 20 minute yoga.

Sure hope tomorrow is better. Hope you're having an awesome day!

Karen - I am not sure about the Dove workout yet. I got home from vacation late Sat. and did it early Sunday. I was really jetlagged, so it may not really be as hard as it felt :eek: I have the other ones, but I have not done them yet. They look really good, though. I would like to be able to do a rotation with them and running.....but since it is closing in on my marathon and the Distance run on the 30th...I am going to have to hold off on that. Maybe do one a week with some split routines. That is great that your youngest daughter doesn't have to get braces! I'll bet your other daughter is sooo glad to get her braces off and just have to wear a retainer!

Jackie - Great job on the iTread and EXT! I hope your day gets better and that tomorrow is even better! Glad the report is done!

Jackie- Waiting on other people really does suck. Good job on the workout.

Linda- Ok, when you do the Dove workouts again let me know. My middle child is the one who got the retainer. She had a palate expander in this entire time. She won't even get braces for another two years. So that is two free years of popcorn and gum. Her upper jaw was too small. She has only lost 8 theeth and she is 9. She has 12 baby teeth left to lose. Her teeth weren't coming down that she did lose because the jaw was too small. I know it is confusing. My husband has a small upper jaw and had the same issues. They said it is heredity. I have three girls close in age and it's hard for me to keep track of all they need and do. Refresh me again on when your marathon is. Is this your first. My first half is in Oct and I am overly nervous already. Eck :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.