Challengers - November

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Hi Roxie.

I'm making the thread for the month. If it gets too many pages we can always start a new one.

Yesterday day I did half of Afterburn and today I did the rest of it. Also tried out a little of Slide and Glide Cardio and did the Abs portion. This work outs are going to kill me or whip me into shape. Hope it is is the later.lol

Congrats on giving up diet sodas. I have read that diet sodas can make it hard to lose weight. I just need to give up sweets. We had Halloween goodies at the office for the past 2 days and I ate more than my share. So today, I am going back to journaling wha I eat and see if I can get a control on my food intact.

I did something to my elbow several months ago and now that I have started working out regularly it is starting to get sore again. I will probably have to watch the upper body workouts for a while and see it is will get better.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

Yesterday morning I went for a 2 mile walk and then last night I did one of the AB premixes and omg I thought I was going to die had to keep stopping to catch my breath. Tonite is Cardio Supersets. I agree this new series is going to be a killer.

Good Evening Jean,

Tonite I did Cardio Super Sets and had some problems with the discs.

Stats:
42 min
8 in the zone
152 min hr
174 max hr
323 cals burned.

This morning I did disc 3, legs of STS and Cardio Blast from LIS Challenge. I'm going to try to do use the STS/LIS rotation as a guide and modify where needed. I need to to blast some of these extra pounds off in the next month. I haven't tried Super Sets yet. Except for the disc problem did you like it?

Jean

Good Afternoon Jean,

It was a good sweaty workout kept my hr up so I think it was a good burner i just did some of the moves without the discs and I am not real thrilled with all the burpees and jumping jacks. Tonite is LIS Step Challenge premix #1. Good luck burning those calories I need to lay off the candy.

yes, getting used to the new moves is a challenge especially with the discs. I feel like I am going to slide out too far. Those jacks using them, wow. I know Cathe said use your heel as a brake, but my brain can't quite grasp that,lol.

Today was 30 minute jog out in the cold. It was the first time this year that we had frost on the ground and roof tops. Not looking forward to winter. Then I did disc 2 Tris and back. Elbow wasn't too bad during most of the moves, but will probably be talking to me later in the day. I need to probably ice it and see if that prevents some of irritation.

Hope you have a nice weekend.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

Last night I attempted to do Low Impact Challenge but after 14 mins I stopped just couldn't get the foot work down so I ended up doing the original LIS, that one always gets my hr up.

Good Evening Jean,

Tonite I did Tri Sets Lower Body and my legs are shaking can I say I really hate dixie cups they are evil.

Stats:
38 min
17 in the zone
143 min hr
172 max hr
268 cals burned.

Hope you have recovered from the dixie cups. This morning I went out for a jog, but I ended up over dressing and with the humidity I was melting. I managed to only go out for 20 minutes.

Jean

Today I did Athletic Training. Oh my! There is one part where Cathe has you sit to do a stretch and she says something like I don't normal have you sit during a workout and I'm thinking, heck I've been have to sit several times just to catch my breath, lol. That was a good workout.

Jean

Good Afternoon Jean,

Monday I did Afterburn Premix #1 and then last night I did Turbo Barre Express #2 and it was killer. These new workouts are killing my knees even though they are low impact. Good job with your workouts.

Good Evening Jean,

Tonite I did Tris Sets Upper Body.

Stats:
56 min
44 in the zone
124 min hr
166 max hr
288 cals burned.

This morning was Ab Circuits - Yoga Abs and then I ran 1 mile on the TM. Hope to get in yoga tonight. I haven't tried the Turbo Barre yet. Were you sore from it?

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

Today I am going to dr for dizziness so I am taking the day off from work so when I get home I will do Slide & Glide and then suppose to be Low Impact Challenge but I don't like that one so it will be 4DS LIS cardio. I hurt while doing it but no after affects yesterday or today.

How did the drs. appointment go?
Today I went for 30 minute jog and 25 minute walk. I managed to stay away from coke this past week. Only had 2 sips last night. It didn't help on the scale, but at least I know its better for me.

Jean

Good Evening Jean,

The dr. made me really dizzy and for the first two days after appointment I couldn't walk without wobbling but its getting better he said I had the worse case he had seen all week have to go back in two weeks. I gave up drinking Diet Pepsi every day and it took a while but it began to reflect on the scale don't give up. Today I did Tri Sets Lower Body and Yoga Max didn't really like all those downward dogs.

This morning I did Turbo Barre lower body express. Ouch. That is a good workout. Hope I can walk tomorrow, lol.

Sorry to hear about the dizziness. Hope it is starting to get better. Did he say was was causing it?

Jean

Good Evening Jean,

It is called Benign Positional Postural Vertigo and there are some rock crystals in our ears that sometimes get loose in the ear canals and it takes a while to get them to go all the way through. I took a rest day today even though I was suppose to do Yoga Relax and it feels like I should have done it. Good job with the Barre workout told you that was a toughie.

Yesterday I was planning on Back and bis, disc 15 from STS, but ran short on time so I did the back portion yesterday and bicep portion this morning. I have a dr appointment this morning for my elbow strain/pain just to make sure I shouldn't be doing something different to get it to heal. Hope your vertigo improves quickly.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

Vertigo is getting much better only take medicine when I go to bed. Tonite is suppose to be Low Impact Challenge but I don't like that one so I will do 4DS LIS instead. Hope you get a good report from the dr.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.