Good Evening Jean,

Tonite I did Tris Sets Upper Body.

Stats:
39 min
29 in the zone
128 min hr
168 max hr
212 cals burned.

This morning I did Slide and Glide muscle conditioning and then tried out a little of the cardio portion. I like the conditioning portion. The carido is going to take some getting used to.

Jean

Yesterday I did disc 14 Legs from STS. Today I went out for a jog which turned into more of a walk for forty minutes. Scale is finally moving in the right direction. Now to try and stay on track through this next week. We have family in town so the eating will definitely be a challenge.

Jean

Good Evening Jean,

This morning was really nice so I took the dog for a 2 mile walk and then came home and did Tris Sets Lower Body. I really wish I would have bought STS but thought it was just to much for me to handle. Good Job with your workout.

Good Evening Jean,

Tonite I did Cardio Supersets.

Stats:
41 min
9 in the zone
152 min hr
180 max hr
305 cals burned.

Nice workouts. Yesterday I did about 30 minutes of Afterburn. Had to modify some of the moves, but it was fun. This morning I didn't get up in time. We had bad storms and I didn't sleep well. Not sure if I will be something in tonight or not.

Jean

Good Afternoon Jean,

Tonite for me is Athletic Training haven't done this one yet. I didn't get a workout in last night wasn't feeling up to it by the time I got home from dr. Sorry to hear about the storms hope you get some sleep tonite.

Good Evening Jean,

Tonite I wasn't feeling well between dizziness and TOM just wanted to crash but I ended up doing Athletic Training Express and my legs were sore and my abs felt like they got a good workout.

Stats;
22 min
9 in the zone
137 min hr
169 max hr
136 cals burned.

This morning I did P90X Chest and Back and Ab Ripper X for a change. Hope you are feeling better. Have a nice Thanksgiving. Not sure of what workouts I will do the rest of the week, but they better be some calorie burners.

Jean

Good Afternoon Jean,

Tonite for me is Yoga Max and then I should try to do Low Impact Challenge it has a dread factor for me. Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving.

This morning I went for an hour walk/jog. Don't know if it helped make a dent in the calories I consumed though, lol.

Hope you Thanksgiving was nice. I enjoyed mine.

Jean

Got up too late yesterday so no workout. This morning was Cardio Coach Press Play Saturday so I did it outside except for one of the hill challenges that I did on my treadmill. So it was a total of 70 minutes, walking/jogging. So far I have gained 3.5 pounds since Thursday morning.

Hope your Thanksgiving was nice. I ended up with 10 adults and 2 toddlers. It was a nice chance to visit for a little while.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

I haven't worked out much this week so this morning I got back on track I did Turbo Barre Lower Body Express. Its really windy and cold here today. Put up my Christmas Tree and there are 3 presents under it.

Stats:
52 min
35 in the zone
132 min hr
167 max hr
305 cals burned.

Congrats on getting a workout in and putting up the tree. I always put mine up late.
Today's workout was 25 minutes of Athletic Step and Chet and Back from STS. I only did 3 sets instead of the 4 of each that are on the disc because I didn't have time to do all of it.

Jean

Yesterday I did Low Impact Challenge. I picked up more of the steps, but some of it is till confusing to me.

Today was suppose to be disc 27 form STS for shoulders, bis and tris. I used the exercises form it, but did different pace and reps because I couldn't go too heavy because my elbow was acting up.

Hope your week is going well.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

I haven't been in the mood to workout lately. Tonite is Trial Sets Lower Body. Good job with your workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.