Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Check-ins & Challenges

Check-ins & Challenges We've created this brand new forums to post all of your Cathe and fitness related check-ins and challenges

40s - April Fools!!

This is a discussion on 40s - April Fools!! within the Check-ins & Challenges forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Hi everyone Didn't see a post so thought I'd get us started before disappearing! Managed to fit a brief workout ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2012, 10:45 AM
Cathlete
Ronne's Profile Fields

Default 40s - April Fools!!

Hi everyone

Didn't see a post so thought I'd get us started before disappearing!

Managed to fit a brief workout in today. Did KCM Powersculpting. I really like that one. Had a busy weekend. Been working today to try and clear my desk for the holidays. We're off to my parents tomorrow (me and DD) till Thursday, so no workouts for a while!!

Will catch up properly with everyone when I get back.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:14 PM
Cathlete
fitover40's Profile Fields

Send a message via AIM to fitover40 Send a message via Yahoo to fitover40

I did S&G cardio&ab premix then added on the AT express PM. A total of about 1 hr w/o. I'm feeling a slight headache coming on, must be the front we are supposed to be getting here later today. Was 82 yesterday (warmer than where you are Jody!), had to turn the AC on for a bit to cool the bedroom before sleeping...didn't want to open the windows, allergies are at an all time high. 30 min of AC was worth not having all that pollen in the house! Today another 80 degree day then tomorrow about 45!

Ronne, Funny start to the thread. Enjoy your time away!

Jody, The DOMS do make me feel like I'm getting back to the groove. My lower back and left glute is really hurting though (that's why I did low impact w/o). I think somehow on the hike I really worked it weird (must have been coming down the steep slope with a dog pulling me!)

Roxie, how's the house coming along?

Mary, where are you? Busy, busy, busy as always? Oh the car FINALLY got here yesterday, but they still have to clean it up and detail it and we won't get time to get there to pick it up until next Saturday. Finally my days of transporting DH to the airport are over!

Oh, got my hair trimmed yesterday. She did a good job, amazing how short it feels yet she didn't take off any length, just layered it a bit more so it didn't turn into triangle head. I must admit I style it much better than she does though. She said my ends looked really good even though it was 7 months since I got it cut. So I think I should be able to wait another 7 months before I go back! I only really went to cut it to get it shaped before the wedding and I didn't want to cut it too close to the wedding either (it's May 10th). I'm hoping the Estrogen helps some hair grow back since it's thinned the past couple of years. From reading, the lack of estrogen could be the reason. I'm continuing to feel sooooo much better. You never know how bad you felt until you start feeling good again!
Old 04-01-2012, 02:47 PM
Cathlete
Faithnveggies's Profile Fields

Lisa, so glad you are feeling better. Yeah you were probably resisting/bracing all the way down, sounds like a good natural workout, next time you have to hold leash in other hand to come out even? Your LIS workout sounded fun combo, I will try to do that this week.

I did BM2 Cardio blast premix, I usually do the cardio timesaver which I think is shorter but more "blasty" or Hiit feeling to me. I'll prob do the upper body wts tomorrow. That music is really fun and motivating to me.

I think Mary and Ronne both have lots of busy family time right now, Lisa will too with the wedding soon. Roxie do you think your dd will take time off after baby is born? Waves to all including Murphy. I'm making tabbouleh to take to a dancer party tonight. I love my gf's and always have fun but hopefully it won't be too late or too wild since it is Sun eve. My scale hates bellydance get-togethers.
Old 04-01-2012, 04:07 PM
Cathlete
Roxie 1965's Profile Fields

Good Afternoon,

I walked 3 miles in the park this morning and then enjoyed some sunshine, it is warm here again today but I think Tuesday we are getting Lisa's front and I too have a headache.

Lisa-I have the windows and doors open even though pollen is high I refuse to turn the ac on. They are putting plywood on the roof so its coming along really well.

Jody-yes dd is planning on taking maternity leave and there is another store manager due at the same time so they are going to have their hands full trying to get through.

Ronne-have a fun vacation.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:17 AM
Cathlete

Did MMA boxing today. I am trying to follow another rotation-ish. Let's see how it goes. Hi to everyone who follows. Sorry for the lack of personals, I am running late.

Ronne - love the title to the thread. Have a great vacation.

Murphy
Old 04-02-2012, 07:28 AM
Cathlete
scubagirl's Profile Fields

Hi girls! Had the stomach flu all weekend, no workouts. Now DD is upstairs with it. Not the best of weekends. I was supposed to go to my interview today, had to cancel, couldn't leave DD alone. Thank goodness I don't really need the position. Lisa, I can't believe how quick the wedding is coming up! Roxie, sounds like they are really moving along on the house! Jody, did you have gun with your friends? Ronne, enjoy your time away! Murphy, hope all is well with you. Hope everyone has a good day. On the upside, I did lose 4 pounds! Mary
Old 04-02-2012, 07:29 AM
Cathlete
scubagirl's Profile Fields

Just saw my post, Jody, I meant FUN, not GUN! Was typing too fast!
Old 04-02-2012, 09:36 AM
Cathlete

Good Morning,

I am following FitnessFreaks get ready for summer 2012 rotation I won't be doing any of the cardio coaches but I have all the stuff to substitute. I am a little burnt from the sun this weekend so sleeping was hard. Tonite for me is Afterburn.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:40 PM
Cathlete
fitover40's Profile Fields

Send a message via AIM to fitover40 Send a message via Yahoo to fitover40

Hi everyone! No workout, YET. Slept in, again, so didn't have time before the guys got here to start the bathroom. I feel weird working out while they are here (in case they have a question, or walk into the w/o room to do some plumbing) so will wait until later tonight. My plan is to do STS Meso 2 back/bi. So glad DH is here this week since the bathroom started today as it is helpful to have him and not have to handle it all myself!

Mary, hope you feel better soon! I probably found your 4 lbs, let me know when you want it back I hope everything works out with the job/interview.

Roxie, I hate to admit it, but I cringe now hearing of someone getting sunburned....I so wish I had been more careful of the sun.

Jody, how was your bellydance get together? Did you behave yourself?

Murphy, I hope you can stick with a rotation too! I haven't followed one in ages, I wish I could!

Be back later to HOPEFULLY report a workout!
Old 04-02-2012, 01:31 PM
Cathlete

Lisa-I always wear sunscreen and when my girls were on the swim team I always made them wear sunscreen.