40s - April Fools!!

Athletic Training done- today was choice between At, CW, CB and SJP but At won because due to 40s thread influence. : ) I almost went for CW tho b/c I wanted a little more traditional wt work.
Yesterday was dance- anticlimactic- half the number students and one left early b/c she didn't want to do choreography. : (
Dad coming to visit this weekend.
Lisa congrats on getting bathroom done, you will enjoy it! I need to paint my bath too. When I moved in I had the tub pulled out and a shower put in and I needed to repaint then.
Murphy, good job on the workouts-front loading before holiday and intensity!
Mary, yeah for fresh hair. Are you getting another interview for that job? Do you care very much about it? We have school till end of April and I have two speeches this month.
Ronne, how did you like the new workouts?
Roxie, I'm looking forward to hearing if grand is boy or girl, is anyone hoping for one over the other?
Happy Weekend and Easter to all. Maybe I will go for run on Sat morn to keep up on my workouts and then do a bootcamp Sun after dad leaves, we'll see. Maybe I'll do nothing but eat candy!

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is Step Blast I haven't done this one in a while and usually when I do its just the step combo premix. I wish we would have closed early or all day I could use and extra day off.

Murphy-good job with your workout.

Jody-I am hoping for a girl but chances are its a boy.

Last edited:
Lisa I meant to tell you that CC Sean apparently lived in Boynton Beach - close to me and the town where my mom lives. Anyway, I was thinking of getting his CD 1-5 workouts. I never did before b/c I didn't have mp3 player. Now I wonder if someone else manages the biz? Those 5 on CD are only 15 dollars and I can put them on my phone-
And very sad situation about him. Sorry for the loss, it sounds like those that used his workouts really loved him and felt like they knew him as a mentor.

Hi everyone! Running behind, was awake last night thinking of bathroom things so slept in. Got in 1/2 of Meso 2 legs, my right knee is bothering me and because I running behind I stopped it. Got my shower in before guys came for bathroom, but my hair wasn't done, so they got to see me with gelled curls (think ramen noodle head).

Jody, I prefer the Cardio Coaches 3 and above. I will message you via FB.

Mary, yea no greys! My hair person said I was getting more grey :confused:, she probably wanted me to start coloring it, but I remember my grandma (who had my red hair), her hair turned a pretty white. So I'm trying to go natural on that. Maybe I'm in some delusion that it doesn't look so bad, maybe not....

Roxie, we don't get the day off either :(

Murphy, I was raised Catholic, but parents stopped practicing right before my confirmation.

Ronne, are you back in the swing of things?

Got the wallpaper border down...I'm counting that as the rest of my workout! My knee is really wonkers, glad I didn't push it this morning. Now I'm really getting excited about the bathroom, I think I'll have DH do more on it this weekend than I was planning. Do you hear the whip cracking?

Good Evening,

I didn't do Step Blast little momma wanted to go for a walk so we did. Its still chilly here but better then the last couple of days.

Lisa-I hear the whip.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.