40s - April Fools!!

Hi girls! Today did PP, just got the DVD when it was on sale, I only had those on VHS. Yesterday did YR. trying to ease back into the workouts. DD home again today, finally keeping things down. Thanks for asking! Roxie, LM? That is one long w/o! I think I have only done it in its entirety once! Lisa, too cute about the dog! Jody, have you done your final speech yet? I am done next week! Hi to you Murphy! DS has a track meet today, have to get moving to see him run! Mary

Good Evening,

Tonite I did the original LIS instead of LM wasn't feeling that one.

Mary-how is your daughter.

I did STS Meso 2 back/bi tonight. All caught up on my w/o now! I hate preacher curls on the stability ball, I hate them even more when it's double arm. Now I have a new reason to hate them. My breasts hurt smooshed into the ball. Sore breasts is one of the side affects of the hrt. i guess it's something I'll have to put up with because there is no way I'm going back to no sleep and no energy! Now you all won't quite look at that exercise without thinking boobs!

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is High Reps, I hurt in places I didn't even know existed. I didn't sleep well again last night DH was extremely tired and snored all night long.

Lisa-any time I have to lay on the stability ball my boobs hurt I don't know if its because I have big boobs or because the ball doesn't give much.

I did LIC cardio premix. Today we should see progress with the bathroom, marble going in today!

Roxie, I'm normally a 36A, my boobs now feel like they do right before your period everyday. A small price to pay for sleep. I guess if I really think about it, I've had deflated boobs for quite a while, now they are inflated :) hahahaha

Today I did one of the premixes from AT, athletic training extreme. It seemed to get stuck in a loop, repeating the first 15 minutes; has this happened to anyone else? At first I thought she was repeating the sequence intentionally, but when I went to fast forward it (I could not do another set of step moves), I noticed that the dvd time thing was back to wear it started. The fast forwarding worked and I could complete the premix. I was just wondering if this happened to anyone else.

Anyway, I hope all are doing well and feeling good - or at least better.

Murphy

Murphy-I know when people first got their dvds alot of people were complaining about that and one othe one can't remember which one. Check the back and see if there is anything on it.

Mary, I hope you guys are done w/ the tummy bug. Roxie, sorry about lack of sleep. I don't think I've done HR yet, I will have to throw that one in the mix soon. Lisa, that is one of my fave cardios to do. Plus we are boob sisters. lol. , I wear the same size. Murphy, a cathe workout stuck in an endless loop seems like a pretty cruel trick. ha ha.
I prob won't workout again today- emotionally hectic week with details and lists and deadlines.
waves to Ronne and all

Good Afternoon,

The skys just opened up and it is thundering and lightening and pouring down rain.

Jody-I have never done HR before and I am a size 34d.

She's on my FB, doesn't really post, plays games on there though. I see she just had a birthday, turned 47.

Hi girls! Today did premix from AT, it's actually getting easier!? Roxie, was Andrea the girl from Austrailia? I remembered she just vanished, maybe Lisa would remember! Everyone's no sleeping bug arrived in Ohio and it can leave anytime it wants! DD back to school, now the homework is backed up! We still feel a little, just not right, but it is getting better. Lisa, I am a B, sounds like Roxie has the most! Hope they feel better soon. Murphy, I didn't have any trouble with my disc, what premix? Hope Jody and Roxie enjoy HR! JOdy, hope all settles soon for you! Have to take DD for hair cut, I get my roots done tomorrow! Mary

Hi everyone, rest day for me. Slept in late and workers will be here soon, plus I just felt like I deserved a rest day....that is probably until I get on the scale :)

Mary, sorry to hear the no sleep bug has hit. I'm still in amazement at how well I'm sleeping now. My house is a MESS with all the construction, I bet it would drive you even more crazy than it does me!

Roxie, how was the storms? We could use your moisture! D? No wonder they hurt when pressed against the ball!

Murphy/Mary, I still can't warm up to AT. I've only done the original w/o and the express premix (22 min or something like that). That premix you did Murphy sounds extreme, was it the 70 min one (I think it's called extreme)?

Ronne, are you back yet? How was the trip?

Jody, hope your week is settling down. I'm itching to get the paint up in the bathroom (at least the lower half....have 11 ft ceilings in there.

Last edited:
Good Morning,

I didn't get my workout in DH didn't work on the house due to the rain and since it was the first evening he has been home in weeks we took advantage of that. Tonite will be S&G and then Saturday I will make up HRs. We find out April 30th if we are having a granddaughter or grandson.

Lisa-painting is always fun. Tell Andrea high for me.

Hi everyone

Back from the frozen north! Quite literally - it snowed yesterday!! We had 23 degrees last week and snow this - it's crazy! Had a nice stay with the parents. Did a bit of shopping - mainly for DD but got myself a handbag with some vouchers I needed to spend. Got back to a nice surprise - CK/CM Cathe DVD waiting for me. Will have to shove that in the player as my first workout back!

Lisa - you sound so happy now you're sleeping!! Glad the HRT is working for you. How's the bathroom coming along? Are you pleased with it so far? 11ft ceilings!! Flippin' heck! I wouldn't like to paint that lot!

Mary - hope you are all recovering. So DD is already back at school? That was a quick break. Please don't tell me AT is getting easier :confused: - you put me to shame!!

Murphy - which rotation are you doing? I haven't had a problem with AT tho' I haven't tried that premix. The DVD sticks a bit on the stretch in TurboBarre for me - but not enough to be a problem.

Roxie - sounds like the house is making good progress. I love HR - it's one of my favourite weights workouts.

Jody - have you got exams coming up?

Got a stack load of stuff to catch up with - not sure if I'll get a workout in today or not. Perhaps some yoga if I have time.

Today was HiiT 40/20. It is still a killer. I did some modifying in some areas but did not have to take too many breaks. I was going to avoid it, but I thought I could use the cardio (I got a little happy with the tortilla chips yesterday - well, and today too...). I thought about making today a rest day, but I usually have unplanned rest days so I decided to get up and get it done. I was very proud of myself for workint out this morning. Yeah me! Hi to everyone.

Mary - it was the last premix I think, the longer 40-something minute one.

Ronne - I am doing the April rotation with some modifications.

Lisa - you do sound in better spirits now that you are sleeping.

Murphy

Hi everyone! Today I did a new one, Tonique Premier, Holy cow! It was just squats and lunges, with 2lb weights, (which I had to drop!?) my thighs are still throbbing!?it might have to go to the bottom of the pile! Ronne, welcome back! I saw they had snow in Scotland and thought of you! Roxie, sounds like you had fun last night! Murphy, I haven't tried that premix, someday I will and will let you know how my disc is. Lisa, looks like they are coming along on the bathroom. How exciting! I would love a new bathroom. Jody, how are you? Are you teaching this week? Well, roots are done, no more grays! Have a good night, Mary

Good Evening,

Tonite I did Slide & Glide changed some of the pushups and didn't do the ab work still fighting dizziness. It hasn't been above 60 degrees all week what happen to the warm weather?

I just finished MM. Today was to be a rest day, but I don't know what the weekend at my parents will bring so I decided to get something in. Sorry for the lack of personals, I have to get to church - I am Catholic and it is a Good Friday, a holdy day of obligation.

Murphy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.