Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum app for the iPhone, iPad or Android device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Check-ins & Challenges

Check-ins & Challenges We've created this brand new forums to post all of your Cathe and fitness related check-ins and challenges

**THE CHALLENGERS** wk of 10/5

This is a discussion on **THE CHALLENGERS** wk of 10/5 within the Check-ins & Challenges forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Morning Ive almost decided on MM UB premix then a nice walk on the treadmill...it rained all night last night ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 08:52 AM
Cathlete
punka274's Profile Fields

Default **THE CHALLENGERS** wk of 10/5

Morning

Ive almost decided on MM UB premix then a nice walk on the treadmill...it rained all night last night or i would go to the park for another CC.

bbl...DH is home and its hard to do ANYTHING...he wants to watch a movie

Roxie-did you come up with a rotation with your workouts? I think i saw Kelly's workouts on netflix...may have to check her out.

hey to Elaine,Jean and Andrea! bbl, DH is home and its hard to get anything started...he wants to watch a movie
Old 10-05-2009, 09:28 AM
Cathlete
Roxie 1965's Profile Fields

Good Morning,

Well the plan for getting up early didn't work this am. DH is on vacation and he reached over to snuggle when I was suppose to get up didn't want to refuse him, so tonite is KCM kickboxing combo 1.

Amelia-I have the first week planned out but need to do more thinking on the rest of it there are alot of premixes to choose from. I think you would like her workouts.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:32 AM
Cathlete

Workout done, muscle max upper body premix + jillian Micheals interval run on treadmill( tough stuff i was gasping for air) 67mins, 517burned.

Roxie-Enjoy your workout tonight...
Old 10-05-2009, 07:26 PM
Cathlete
dreamyjeanie's Profile Fields

Hi everyone. Well another kink got throw at me with my workouts. Towards the end of last week, I was just exhausted. I thought it was STS just taking its toll on me. Then I started to get a rash in several spots up my arm. I went to the doctor yesterday and it appears I have shingles. So far it is very mild, so lets hope it stays that way. Elaine, was it you that had these a few months ago? Any advice? So for now I'm taking it easy and just going to do what I feel like.

Jean
Old 10-06-2009, 05:25 AM
Cathlete

Morning

Today im doing LB and something else...probably some Pilates.

Jean-Shingles? On no I hope they stay mild. Hope you get to feeling better!

bbl
Old 10-06-2009, 08:08 AM
Cathlete

Good Morning,

Tonite is Body Training by KCM I didn't get last nites workout done.
Old 10-07-2009, 06:20 AM
Cathlete

Morning

Im taking a rest day today or a walk on the TM later on this evening. My sister called last night, asking for a ride to her doc's office. Her car broke down with her yesterday morning so thats my plan for today.

ok. Talk to you guys later
Old 10-07-2009, 07:51 AM
Cathlete

Good Morning,

I remember now why I don't take rest weeks its so hard to get back in the groove and life as gotten in the way the last couple of days. My electric oven died about 2 weeks ago so I haven't been able to bake anything since Dh is on vaca he we decided to bring in the gas stove we have had sitting in the garage for the last 6 years he had to run all new gas lines the house was set for electric well I went an bought a take an bake pizza last nite got home only to discover this oven isn't working either so ended up calling pizza hut. So tonite I hope to get in some kind of workout.

Amelia- enjoy your day with your sister.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:31 AM
Cathlete
ElaineP's Profile Fields

Hi girls,

Sorry I've been MIA. I'm having a small health issue. My blood work came back abnormal so they ordered more tests. URggh!!
I've still been getting my WOs in. My eating has been a bit up and down due to stress eating.

Jean: I had shingles in Feb. Mine went from my lower back to around my waist on one side. I took Valtrex 1g(antiviral) for about 5days. It seemed to help with dimishing the symptoms. I rested a lot!!!! Mine was very painful for about a week. My Doc at the time would not give me any pain killers so I could sleep. I took advil a lot! I used Ice pacs to ease the pain. The rash lasted a month. I guess you could say I grinned and bared it!
I hope you feel better soon.

Amelia and Roxie have a great day!!
Hi Andrea if you are still out there!

Elaine

"You've got to win in your mind before you win in your life." - John Addison
Old 10-07-2009, 04:25 PM
Cathlete
dreamyjeanie's Profile Fields

Roxie, sorry about the oven. Hope you get a working one soon. And I can totally relate to how hard it is to get back to workouts after a break. Keep at it, you'll squeeze one in soon.

Elaine, Yikes on what you went through when you had shingles. My doctor prescribed a pain killer with the Valtrex. They said I would probably need it. So far it's bareable. Its on my arm, which they say isn't vary common. I tried to workout this morning, but the sweat made the rash itch.

Amelia and Andrea, what are you up to?

Jean