**THE CHALLENGERS** wk of 10/5

Decided to do High Step Circuit so I could get some cardio and wts plus ab work.

Stats:
47 min
41 min in the zone
153 min hr
181 max hr
362 cals burned.

Good Morning

Didn't sleep well,my nose was clogged up:confused: i finally got tired of it and got up,started digging through our medicine cabinet and found some sinular(that i forgot i had). Figured it couldn't hurt, so i took some...it helped. I don't remember much after that,LOL;) As soon as our insurance kicks in im going to get a prescription for it(had samples).
My WI went well this morning, down 1.6lbs(
banana_smiley_19.gif
)

Roxie-So glad to hear the doggy was found, bet your DD is so relieved. Nice cal burn last night girl! High fives!

Good Morning,

Decided to do step blast combos 1,2 and 3. Its cold here and we are expecting snow tonite yuck.

Stats:
41 min
28 in the zone
167 min hr
186 max hr
370 cals burned.
HR monitor was going crazy most of the time.

Amelia-congrats on the wt. loss girl so proud of you.

Good Morning

I woke up @ 8 this morning, felt great to sleep in. Ive got Muscle Endurance on the agenda today, need to purchase this one too, I dvr'd it recently. Can't remember the last time i did it,should get some nice burns and doms from it.

I want to download a couple of workouts but im not sure if my mp3 player holds mp4 download,ugh. Wonder if i can burn them to a dvd disc? I will have to read more about it...

DH wants to go out for dinner this evening...im not really excited about it,i just started losing agian. SO im going to plan my meal out and try to stay within a higher # of cals for the day. Im sure he wants to go to a steak house....ugh, LOVE there bread:confused:

Roxie-I hope you didn't get too much snow,yuk! Nice job on your workout! I think i need to change the batteries in my HRM, its been acking up too. Thanks for your comment on my weightloss ((hugs))

Workout done, burned 414 and i can hardly lift my arms,lol

Im getting SO SICK of my chihauhau...he's pissing me off:mad:. He's as yet to become fully potty trained and still goes in the house, and whats worse is that he goes AFTER i put him out. Ive heard there the hardest breed to potty train but we've had him for 1 1/2 yrs, you'd think he would figure it out by now. He's so stubborn:mad: He was going to the door & scratching on it but just quit...i don't know what happened,maybe he's become lazy? sigh.:( i have to constantly watch him. I take him out three times a day...he's becoming more trouble then he's worth.

Maybe if i get him neutered it will help?

Sorry girls...had to vent.:mad:

Have a good day:)

Good Morning,

I am going to do am yoga and then tonite to do pm yoga.

Amelia-my DDs dog is a year and a half and he still isn't totally potty trained yet either and it is a beagle westie mix. We didn't get any snow last nite suppose to snow and rain today, but it is really cold here.

Just finished PM yoga didn't do the AM puppy sat for awhile.

Stats:
25 min
0 in the zone
86 min hr
116 max hr
55 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.