**THE CHALLENGERS** wk of 10/5

punka274

Cathlete
Morning

Ive almost decided on MM UB premix then a nice walk on the treadmill...it rained all night last night or i would go to the park for another CC.

bbl...DH is home and its hard to do ANYTHING...he wants to watch a movie:confused:

Roxie-did you come up with a rotation with your workouts? I think i saw Kelly's workouts on netflix...may have to check her out.

hey to Elaine,Jean and Andrea! bbl, DH is home and its hard to get anything started...he wants to watch a movie:confused:

Good Morning,

Well the plan for getting up early didn't work this am. DH is on vacation and he reached over to snuggle when I was suppose to get up didn't want to refuse him, so tonite is KCM kickboxing combo 1.

Amelia-I have the first week planned out but need to do more thinking on the rest of it there are alot of premixes to choose from. I think you would like her workouts.

Workout done, muscle max upper body premix + jillian Micheals interval run on treadmill( tough stuff:confused: i was gasping for air) 67mins, 517burned.

Roxie-Enjoy your workout tonight...

Hi everyone. Well another kink got throw at me with my workouts. Towards the end of last week, I was just exhausted. I thought it was STS just taking its toll on me. Then I started to get a rash in several spots up my arm. I went to the doctor yesterday and it appears I have shingles. So far it is very mild, so lets hope it stays that way. Elaine, was it you that had these a few months ago? Any advice? So for now I'm taking it easy and just going to do what I feel like.

Jean

Morning

Today im doing LB and something else...probably some Pilates.

Jean-Shingles? On no:( I hope they stay mild. Hope you get to feeling better!

bbl

Morning

Im taking a rest day today or a walk on the TM later on this evening. My sister called last night, asking for a ride to her doc's office. Her car broke down with her yesterday morning so thats my plan for today.

ok. Talk to you guys later:)

Good Morning,

I remember now why I don't take rest weeks its so hard to get back in the groove and life as gotten in the way the last couple of days. My electric oven died about 2 weeks ago so I haven't been able to bake anything since Dh is on vaca he we decided to bring in the gas stove we have had sitting in the garage for the last 6 years he had to run all new gas lines the house was set for electric well I went an bought a take an bake pizza last nite got home only to discover this oven isn't working either so ended up calling pizza hut. So tonite I hope to get in some kind of workout.

Amelia- enjoy your day with your sister.

Hi girls,

Sorry I've been MIA. I'm having a small health issue. My blood work came back abnormal so they ordered more tests. URggh!!:mad:
I've still been getting my WOs in. My eating has been a bit up and down due to stress eating.

Jean: I had shingles in Feb. Mine went from my lower back to around my waist on one side. I took Valtrex 1g(antiviral) for about 5days. It seemed to help with dimishing the symptoms. I rested a lot!!!! Mine was very painful for about a week. My Doc at the time would not give me any pain killers so I could sleep. I took advil a lot! I used Ice pacs to ease the pain. The rash lasted a month. I guess you could say I grinned and bared it!:(
I hope you feel better soon.

Amelia and Roxie have a great day!!
Hi Andrea if you are still out there!

Roxie, sorry about the oven. Hope you get a working one soon. And I can totally relate to how hard it is to get back to workouts after a break. Keep at it, you'll squeeze one in soon.

Elaine, Yikes on what you went through when you had shingles. My doctor prescribed a pain killer with the Valtrex. They said I would probably need it. So far it's bareable. Its on my arm, which they say isn't vary common. I tried to workout this morning, but the sweat made the rash itch.

Amelia and Andrea, what are you up to?

Jean

Did KCMs athletic step and I had a decent workout but I didn't know the routine and I kept getting my feet mixed up.

Stats:
35 min
33 in the zone
159 min hr
181 max hr
288 cals burned.

Not to bad for the first workout this week. Next time I do it I will make sure I watch it first.

Jean sorry to hear about the itch. I do remember it itching. Nothing seemed to help with that.The arm is a strange place. Usually it start on one part of your body and wraps around. Like back to front.
Hope it gets better soon.

Hey to everyone, after the kids get on the school bus im off to the park for a CC, then its time to cut the grass...so lots of calories being burned today:) I will have to wait until DH goes to work this evening before i can cut grass though...it wakes him up.

I need to do a full body but my WI is on saturday and weights makes my weight go up slightly for a couple of days...so my plan is: today cardio, tomorrow cardio/abbs then saturday a full body and sunday a rest.

bbl with personals....

Good Morning,

Tonite is KCMs muscle definition. I must have irritated my knee last nite ached all nite long didn't sleep well at all. Today it is cloudy and rainy so thats not going to help me stay awake.

Jean-sorry to hear about the shingles it seems like alot of adults are getting this lately.

Elaine-glad to hear you are doing better.

Amelia-have fun mowing today.

finished my workout, did Cardio Coach V6. 503 burned in 53mins...great workout. It was kinda chilly out this morning but i know that i couldn't wear a jacket...it doesn't take long for me to start sweating.

have a great day:)

Morning

Jean-How are you feeling today?

Elaine-I hope your feeling better too...

Roxie-Whats on tabs for today?

Ive got cardio and some abb work on tabs for today. Not sure what yet...bbl

Good Morning,

Not sure what I plan on doing tonite working out hasn't really been something I have been in the mood for to many marital problems and youngest DDs medical problems and now her dog has ran away just not in the mood anymore.

Amelia-enjoy your cardio today.

Roxie, so sorry to hear everything you've got going on. Have they figured out what DD's condition is and a plan of action? Sorry about the dog, hope she comes home soon. Why does it all seem to happen at once? Hang in there.

Amelia, what on tape for you today?

Elaine and Andrea, How are you?

Today I was able to do a little bit of step. So far my shingles have been very mild. Hope they stay that way. Just making me a little uncomfortable and run down.

Jean

boy,im pooped. did Ph/abbs and 4ds/lis...only burned 324? My entire shirt was soaked with sweat.

Jean-I hope your shingles do stay mild...

Roxie-Sending you hugs..sorry to hear you having a difficult time right now.

Hey to Elaine and Andrea!

Thanks guys for your support. DDs blood work came back normal so at this point we don't know what caused all the problems I just think she is stressed out right now and this is her bodys reaction.

Amelia-great workout don't you just love that sweaty feeling?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.