~~~~CHALLENGERS THURSDAY~~~

Hi everyone!

Todays workout was another short one, I did chest and then an oldie, Leaner Legs! I hadn't done that one for eva! Its actually a good leg workout.

Heres something I've taught myself over the last few days. I lightened up the weights and have been concentrating on my form! And let me assure you of this....... The workouts actually do just that...... they work you out properly when your form is correct!:eek:

How about that?:D Ha ha

so I am going to stay lighter (only in the leg workouts) do many many reps, sometimes i repeat the exercise three or four times. Heart rate goes up! And I can can really feel the burn! Its a different burn to the heavy weight burn. I am probably not making much sense but if you try it you might get what I am blabbing on about.;-) I do have a tendancy to Blab. Have you noticed? :)

Roxie - I am sorry I've missed where you Dh is off to?

Amelia - I am confused. Didn't you guys just finish winter? I remeber everyone complaining about the snow and now its already hot?
What did you end up doing last nite?

Shirl - My knees itching and driving me mad! so its getting better thanx. I've also missed TK? What is TK? I've seen you write it so often but I've never known what it is?

Andrea - It must be the BEST feeling to be low in FAT!!! YAY? or is it a problem? for your health? What kinda work do you do?

Elaine - that final four of Imax 2 is a great cardio workout.

Well ladies, I've blabbed on enough and now i shall take myself off to bed whee I shall annoy hubby with some more mindless blabbing (oh that'll be fun!! Big cheesy grin. Nothing better than annoying the other half!)

Andrea.

Good Morning,

Tonites workout is PP upper body x3. I am doing Fitness Freaks summer 07 rotation and I swear she is trying to kill me. My legs are fried from last nites workout.

Andrea-Dh is in Colby KS. this week which is 3hrs. away. Next week he goes to Hastings Nebraska which is also 3hrs. away so it is a little hard for him to come home. He doesn't get done with the route until 2pm. by the time he drove home it would be time to turn around a go back.

We are expecting another round of storms today hope it holds off until I get home and put my car in the garage, it has enough damage already. Have a good day to everyone.

Moring girls!

Today is a full body weight workout,i have yet to do weights this week so thats my plan for today!

Andrea-I live in the goood o'souhtern state of Georgia:). We don't really get snow around here that often but did get some chilly temps about 3weeks ago and now the wheather has turned summer! Today its suppose to be around 94/95. I really need to walk my doggie but i keep waking up way to late for all that!

Roxie-Enjoy your workout! It looks like a goodie!

Hey to everybody that follows!

Sorry I have to post and run... again. I have been sticking to our LEAN challenge and am so proud of myself! :) How's everyone else doing?

My workout was TT big 5 circuit B and I teach TK (Turbo Kick)early evening.

Have a great day! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi Challengers,

I am home today with my DS. He has been coughing up a storm. He didn't sleep well and neither did I.

Andrea: when I blab at my DH he rolls his eyes towards the ceiling. It makes me laugh everytime.:)
Glad to hear your knee is feeling better. The WOs you have planned sounds like free style training.

Ameila: Our weather is either cold and damp or 70's and sunny. It can't seem to make up it's mind.

Roxie: I've never done one of Fitnessfreaks rotations. They seem very challenging, but I bet they are very affective

Shirl: Yes! I am sticking to my lean challenge. Tomorrow is my cheat meal.

This morning I did MM upper body and abs.

I did something pretty silly last night. I bought some Loreal Sublime glow spray. So I decided to do my legs. I obviously have a heavy spraying hand. My legs are white and tan patches with some white dots. :eek: Not to pretty. It is a good thing that it is still chilly today.:p

Elaine

Hi everyone. I elected to take a rest day today since I had WO 8 days without a break. I will ride my bike to WW meeting tomorrow (10mi RT) if the weather is good (we have rain today - unusual for us).

Andrea, being low in fat in your diet SOUNDS good, but your body does need some fat to function and I was VERY low. Fat also helps to keep you satisfied - satiety lasts several hours longer than carbs - so you will tend to eat fewer calories overall. The trick is to eat small amounts of HEALTHY fats (a little peanut butter, avocado...). As I mentioned before www.sparkpeople.com has a neat tracker for macronutrients...you have to sign up, but it's free.

Elaine, sorry about the lost sleep! It's tough when the kiddos have something like that and there's not much you can offer other than cuddles.

Hi Roxie, Amelia, Shirl, Lori, and anyone else I've missed.

I've got to get going. Need to get some more work done. I will try to stop back sometime tomorrow...I'm off work, but have a TON of other things to get done (go figure :p ). Have a great day!

Well ladies, I'm finally done with jury duty. The case took 4 days from jury selection to verdict, but it seems so much longer. My gosh is that ever a draining experience. I've been called before, but never actually selected before. I hope I never get picked again. Well I'm off to take a nap. Hopefully tomorrow will be a normal day. If the wind dies down I hope to go for a jog tomorrow. It's been so windy here that the electricity has gone off several times.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.