*!*!*!**CLEAN.is.the.only.option.MONDAY**!*!*!*

I am retaining water soooo bad. My weight is up THREE AND A HALF POUNDS since Thursday. Grrrr! I am trying to be positive and just realize that my body is doing what it needs to to grow this baby, but I am having a hard time with body imagine right now:(

Any secret remedies for water retention?

I am retaining water soooo bad. My weight is up THREE AND A HALF POUNDS since Thursday. Grrrr! I am trying to be positive and just realize that my body is doing what it needs to to grow this baby, but I am having a hard time with body imagine right now:(

Any secret remedies for water retention?

Just drink lots of water! I think bananas might help too!

only have a sec - getting ready to go to the zoo. I think today is the only nice day this week - bummer for our spring break! Will have to find some indoor things to do.

My scale is thankfully cooperating - clean eats to continue! So motivated! and I sent the j'beans to work w/ M!:p

Good Morning Girls !!

Kate, I LOVE the title ! SO TRUE !!!!!!!!!! I didn't eat HORRIBLY yesterday but also it wasn't clean !! Today I am relying on a LOT of water and eating lightly . Monday is weigh day, but we were kind to ourselves and skipped today ! :) Maybe tomorrow !!;);)

We woke up and it was already 68 degrees !!!!!!! Feels like summer ! The sun is out and windows and doors are open !

I did LIS (this starts my recovery week) and will do CS later .

Running to the PO as soon as it opens (TYVMK!!) and have plenty to keep me busy today !

Have a good one !

Becky

hiya ladies! rough night with JJ, he was up for over an hour before falling back asleep around 2 but made up for it thismorning by sleeping past 7! so all is well in the world. its another beautiful day here. we are getting ready to walk to the gym for step. eating this weekend was not as clean as it could have been, but I feel ok about it because I think it was pretty darn good for the holidays / get-togethers. running out the door -- be back later!

Hi Everyone!

I had a great Easter with my family although my niece was a little fussy because of all the junk food she ate. I learned the hard way that she did not like jelly beans (she spit them out in my hand). We had dinner at my aunt's house and I was shocked to learn my uncle really wants an iPad. His birthday is this summer and he told his kids (they're adults) that is what he wants for his birthday.

The iPad is nice but I really haven't played with it for more than 10 minutes. DH has been hogging it (he even joked that he would sleep with it). I am looking forward to using it as a book reader.

Katie, bananas are supposed to help for water retention. I hope you feel better.
Kate, enjoy the zoo today! I hope it isn't too crowded.
Becky, isn't this weather crazy? I am not complaining it is nice but it will be a big shock when it gets back to normal.
Wendy, sorry about the long night. Enjoy your nice day today!

Morning!

Sorry I've been MIA! Hoping to get back on track this week-it's a never ending process, right? I'm babysitting today and Friday and hoping to do some fun stuff with the girls-movie, bowling, etc. during the rest of the week. My Spartans lost on Saturday night:( Gonna watch the Championship game tonight anyway. Hoping to start Meso 3 today-last week kinda fell apart. So it'll be Disc 25 Chest/Back. Eats have to get in order again too-after all the pizza, carry-out and Easter stuff, it's a miracle my weight hasn't skyrocketed!

Katie, I agree with Kate-lots of water! And know that your body is doing what it needs to do:)

Kate, beautiful day for the zoo! Have a great time! We have so much chocolate and candy it's frightening! Must resist!

Becky, enjoy the sunshine and warmth!

Wendy, sorry about the rough night with JJ. Glad he made up for it this morning! Have a good workout!

Wendy,Excpet for the gym part, a huge DITTO to everything you posted! WEIRD!

Colleen, LOL @ your niece!
Glad the hub likes his pad! :p

Klaudia, Back on track today! You can do it!

-
off to the zoo! Later, gators! After while crocodile! See ya soon, baboon!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey girls,

I tried to start our thread earlier but for some reason couldn't post anything. Hopefully it works for me now.

Today has been a good day. Slept in after catching up on Lost last night and cleaned up and vacuumed. Then did 4DS - LIS (whole thing). It's been a while since I've done 4DS as is. I think it will be fun.

Katie, sorry for the water retention... bummer. Hang in there though and remember your body has one major purpose right now! And it's a GOOD one.

Kate, have a great time at the zoo! I'm jealous!

Becky, 68 degrees! I'm super jealous. I'm so ready for spring.

Wendy, sorry for your rough night. Hope you get some rest today.

Colleen, glad you had a fun Easter - hope you get some time in with the iPad.

Klaudia, wish I could stay up and watch the game tonight. Just would be too late... :( Sorry about the Spartans. I'm with you on needing to get back on track though. The last two weeks of March were rough for me and I'm determined to make the next 4 months good ones.

We have our Med cruise in 4 months. It's GO time! :)

Happy Monday all! :)

Good morning!

Katie, if you can drink lots of water today! It’s hard for me sometimes at work cause I can’t constantly keep running to the bathroom :), but if you can just keep drinking or try to get in some extra when you get home.

Kate, sorry today is looking like your only nice day. Is it supposed to rain? Have fun at the zoo!!

Becky, have a great day! Good start to the day w/your w/o!

Wendy, glad he at least slept a little later this morning :) Have a good w/o!

Colleen, when your dh is finished w/the ipad, let me know how you like it :) My youngest dd was saying that it has a book view where it will show both pages like an open book.

Klaudia, I am glad dance is on spring break – I will actually be able to watch the game too!

Angie, glad you have had a good day so far? How's your dd feeling?

It’s a lovely day outside. Have to go to the bank and post office, so should be able to get out of here a little early :) Will bbl.

Clintonya

Clintonya, I'm on spring break from dance this week, too. Did I tell you guys I went back to tap last Thursday? It was so fun! My toe kind of hurt afterward, but I just iced and went on with my day.

Angie, I love 4DS and am seriously considering doing it as-is soon. I think I've officially given up on Meso 3. As someone here said (Clintonya? I can't remember)--life is too short to dread a work out.

Kate, did you have fun? I love our little zoo. It's just the right size, isn't it?

Klaudia, what a game! And thanks for the half bday wishes in FB! It's kind of a joke that some of my FB friends will get--today is actually my best friend's birthday, but it's also my half. So when she calls me for my birthday in Oct she always says, "Don't you have anything to say to me?" To which I'm supposed to reply, "Happy half birthday!"

Colleen, your holiday sounds nice, I'm glad to hear it. Oh, and I'm 98% sure I'm going to sign up for the road trip. I have no plans for the summer, so there's no reason not to. And, it occurred to me later I might be able to see TCB while I'm out there. I haven't looked up where he is in relation to Glassboro, but it's closer than Michigan!

Wendy, did you get to the gym today? I'm glad JJ slept in for you.

Becky, lots of errands today, huh?

Katie, please try to be easy on yourself! I know it's hard, but you need to let your body do its thing right now.

Is Robin coming back now that Lent is over? If so, welcome back!

Okay, it's beautiful here today. I have an icky meeting this afternoon, but that's okay. It's something I volunteered for because I want to control the information that's coming and going between the other people at the meeting and my team. Manipulative? Yes. But, when you have a dysfunctional team sometimes you have to resort to behind the back tactics. Plus, it's not something anyone else wants to do, so I'm not taking anything away from anybody.

Okay, back to it! Have a great Monday, everybody!

anne

hey everyone - i lurked earlier but was feeling negative, back now and feeling better. dh left this am, but i will be fine, as i keep telling myself.

katie, i gained 10lbs 1st trimester, lots fluid, but topped out at 18 and 16 total for each of my 2. everyone is different, but i think angie gave great advice.

anne, how exciting to go on the rt and see tcb!! sorry about the toe and tap. are you doing other impact too?

kate, have fun at the zoo!!

klaudia, you have been missed. i have been eating super clean and my scale is still going the worng way:mad::mad:

angie, i am sure you were sad to see your sis go. how is the scarlet fever??

clintonya, ikwym bout drinking h2o and working. not a good combo always.

colleen, how are your allergies these days?

hi lisa, hi becky, hi everyone else.

i did a 14 miler today and plan to do cst meso 2 week 3 later. my motivation is flagging and i am feeling depressed, but i will try to push thru. my house is clean, so that is good. meet some other moms at the playground this am, but only after i ate wayyyy too much peanut butter. talk about emotional sabatoge. i will be better now, and i will just keep truckin. bbiab

Katie - Congratulations! I don't know how I missed that, but shows how scattered my life is sometimes. No worries on the weight and water. Your body is focusing on one task right now and a good one that is.

Kate - Sorry about the FD over the weekend. Have fun at the zoo.

Wendy - Have fun at the gym and yay for JJ sleeping in after a mid-night party.

Klaudia - I'm right there with you on being MIA then catching up. It's a never ending cycle for me.

Colleen - The Apple store was crazy this weekend with people waiting in long lines for the ipad.

Nina - Keep on trucking and pushing through. You will get past this.

Anne - Work politics are always fun huh?

Clintoya - Leaving work early is always nice.

Angie - Yay for a good day!

Hi Becky!

What a whirlwind weekend. Eats were not stellar, but glad its over. We went house hunting and it was so overwhelming. All the houses start to blend and look alike after awhile. Nephew is in town for a week. Finished working out. Did chest, tris, and abs. Tomorrow is cardio day. Eats will be clean today! Off to shower then work.

hi lisa!! great wo today. what series are you following now? we had this gorgeous greek easter bread yday, similar to challah - well, today i threw the rest of the loaf out, luckily. house hunting is really really tough. are you currently renting? we are looking for another rental right now, sighhhh:rolleyes:

disc 19 done. i went to do some yoga after, and i almost fell doing a downward dog:eek: better rest a bit and do some yoga tonight i think when my ub is recuperated

Ok, so I'm thinking of skipping Meso 3 too-the thought of lifting for over an hour is making me dread it. I think I need to give it a rest till the fall when Nevena will be in school 4 days/week and I'll have the time to do it without life getting in the way. So I'm either going to start 4DS or the GS one body part/day. That way I can add in some extra cardio and continue to run 3 days/week. Ok, I feel better for having made the decision:)

Angie, I don't know what I'm going to do when bb is over! It's gonna be a long summer! I'm with you on making the next 4 months great!

Clintonya, Darrin actually breathed a huge sigh of relief when I told him there was no dance this week-he's getting really busy at work but tries to help me out with driving and this will give him a break too! Hope you got out early!

Anne, so funny about your friends! That game just about did me in! Next year's team is supposed to be even better but you know how that goes-you never know!

Nina, my motivation hasn't been here either-especially for Meso 3. The pb chocolate chick I ate had 230 calories!:eek: And Danica just made popcorn-with butter!

Lisa, nice workout! I'm jealous of your house hunting! I thought we'd be in a bigger house by now but the market in MI tanked and now who nows when and if we'll ever leave. I want a bigger kitchen and another bedroom so the girls won't have to share forever! A girl can always dream!

nina, wtg on throwing out the bread, best thing to do!!

kate, how weird that we had the same night with our bambinos. hope you're enjoying the zoo =)

lisa, are you buying for the first time or upgrading?

anne, lol @ your reason for the meeting... that was soooo me when i was working. sometimes if you want it done right you just gotta do it yourself!

clintonya, so glad you get a break from dance the week!

angie, a med cruise sounds FAB!! what line?

colleen, lol @ your dh sleeping with the ipad!!

klaudia, sorry about your team but you're a good sport to watch the championship anyway.

good step class this morning and i can't wait to get out for another walk. but im waiting for my FIL to call, he's staying a few days and his plane was delayed so not sure when he will arrive. had curry veggies with rice noodles for lunch. no breakfast. i know, bad girl =(

Ugh! I have Jury Duty tomorrow !! Someone say something positive about it PLEASE, because I am just dreading feeling like I am wasting a day , sitting and waiting and sitting and sitting ! Plus, it's going to be the last nice weather day for a while & I HATE to be cooped up inside !
Don't I sound like a whiner ?:(:eek: ick
I've actually never had jury duty so I am just going by what others have told me. The stories I hear are of complete and utter boredom while you sit and wait all day and I am not exactly the most patient person on the planet !!!

Any positive stories would be welcome . Sorry for the complaining.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.